Xbox ultimate

Discus and support Xbox ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass ultimate. then I canceled. My 6 month xbox live gold membership has ended. I can't get a member now. I need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TRengineer1903, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:52 AM.

1. Xbox ultimate

I bought xbox game pass ultimate. then I canceled. My 6 month xbox live gold membership has ended. I can't get a member now. I need help

:)

TRengineer1903, Jun 14, 2019 at 6:52 AM
  2. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  3. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. Nando0201 Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?
Thema:

Xbox ultimate

1. Xbox ultimate - Similar Threads - ultimate

2. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  4. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I...
  5. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem: Hi. Every time I try to install the game it brings up an error: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\Files\x301_000.z2f. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I tried...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate: So, I've noticed because I buy my xbox live gold a year at a time and I pay for my game pass that I currently own monthly that it will cost my 180 dollars per year which would be the exact same if...
  7. there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    there is a problem with the transformation of some subscription to game pass ultimate: I do not know if it has happened to someone else, but I have seen cases in which the promotion of game pass ultimate does not respect the remaining months in the subscriptions of some people, and...
  8. Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Erro ao assinar o ultimate game pass por 1R$ [Mod Translated - Error signing the ultimate...: Olá!a a promoção do xbox gamepass ultimate, mas toda vez que eu vou assinar da um erro na plataforma xbox one: "ocorreu um erro da nossa parte. Aguardar um momento pode ajudar". [Mod Translated -...
  9. I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months

in XboX Insiders
    I really want to Join Gamepass Ultimate but I'm at 48 months: So I really want to join the new ultimate program, but I have a total of 48 months with gold and gamepass combined. Sadly it'll only go to 36 mo the and everything I read says, eh you loose...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate problem - Subscription is not recognized: After Microsoft E3's conference, I purchased the Game Pass Ultimate. On my Microsoft account it says I have an subscription for the Game Pass Ultimate active at this very moment, but on the app...