xbox unbanning

Discus and support xbox unbanning in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi There I would like to know that how the xbox 360 console can be unban easily 3a4cb61c-3ad7-4523-89b2-011b4fd4a26d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HasanTariq2, Apr 1, 2020.

1. HasanTariq2
    HasanTariq2 Guest

xbox unbanning

Hi There

I would like to know that how the xbox 360 console can be unban easily

:)

HasanTariq2, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Krayus Korianis Win User

Please help with connecting

Can't unban anyone. You'd need to hit up Xbox Support honestly and try to get them to get the PETs to unban you. Which is honestly unlikely.
  3. GMAN990 Win User

i bought a new console today but its banned and its my big 18 bday

Exactly, you cannot get the Xbox unbanned, period.
  4. zackisboss1 Win User

XBox one Not unbanned help please

I was supposed to get unbanned on Xbox today but I’m not it is
  5. lCamsI Win User

If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

If you email xbox you may get unbanned
  6. choppyseize Win User

xbox unbanning

Hello

Unfortunately there is no way to remove a console ban. If you purchased a console with a permanent ban you need to return it to the seller. Which may be hard since they probably knew this while selling it to you. Otherwise you're stuck with a console you
    can't use or sell.
Thema:

xbox unbanning

1. xbox unbanning - Similar Threads - unbanning

2. How to get unbanned from permenat suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get unbanned from permenat suspended: I just don't know......i didn't do anything wrong.......i just wish i can have it back:'( ccad8bad-dc62-4f42-ae24-2f9cb4c901b6
  3. If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If my Xbox live account is permanently banned, can I submit a case review and get it unbanned?: My xbox live account was permanently banned for “cheating” even though I have never have or would cheat on any game. The day before i was banned i made a looking for group post asking people to do...
  4. How can you get your Xbox unbanned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can you get your Xbox unbanned?: Because my friends brother gave her an xbox and he got it permanently banned and we were wondering how to get it unbanned... 3ae5e393-f099-4a5a-8ab8-59d781c054bc
  5. How do I get unbanned today

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned today: i got hacked and the hacker was sending rude messages to people i got a ban on so i did it and now i got another ban my birthday is on the 25 and the ban ends then but it aint gunna be fun anymore...
  6. How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I unban an account that is about 3-4 years old since banned?: I can't use the enforcement website since every time I log in, it logs me out. fd03910f-e4b1-4a2b-8e29-743c7e54ae8b
  7. Unbanning people that aren't using inappropriate pictures

in XBoX on Mobile
    Unbanning people that aren't using inappropriate pictures: Xbox I dont know what I did for me to be able not to upload anymore custom gamerpic. I really sad and I wish I could just upload a picture from the xbox app. Xbox can you please unban me so that I...
  8. Unban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unban?: So my old xbox live account “killer death52”I have it for years starting on the xbox 360. I was really yung I do not remember everything but I think i was trying to get free stuff from a “modder”...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15...: Why i can't join multiplayer on Forza Horizon 4 it still said "Your xbox gamertag has been banned" but i will unbaned today on 15 feb 2020 but now I can't join multiplayer why? This picture is on...
  10. how to get unbanned

in XBoX on Windows
    how to get unbanned: My gamertag was banned in halo MCC for pc due to my internet connection being slow and causing my computer and game to freeze where I couldn't open the app or close it. Is there a way for me to...