Xbox unknown lag

Discus and support Xbox unknown lag in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Xbox unknown lag Hi SidedAsp4465947 Are you experiencing this with a specific game? 595f1b4e-147f-49c0-8fa6-6953afa9610d Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SidedAsp4465947, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Xbox unknown lag

Xbox unknown lag
    Hi SidedAsp4465947

Are you experiencing this with a specific game?

:)

SidedAsp4465947, Feb 23, 2020
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox unknown lag

"One of the isps was a dsl or ran through the phone line while the other was a fiber optic would what you said still apply if this were the case "

If you have optic fibre all the way from the exchange to your premises, HR should not be a problem. It's only if you have a mixture of Copper and OF because HR (high resistance) faults occur in copper cable joints or where two dissimilar metals are
    jointed together. Eg Copper / Aluminum.
  3. SidedAsp4465947 Win User

Xbox unknown lag

Hey, is it possible it’s your Xbox causing the problem instead of your internet? If you’re still experiencing lag issues and haven’t tried this yet, I would suggest clicking on Settings on your Xbox. Under “Devices & streaming,” click on Blu-ray. Once
    you‘re in the Blu-ray option, click on where it says “Persistent storage” then select “Clear persistent storage.” Once you do that, go back to your Settings.

Go to the General tab. (It’s going to ask you to restart your Xbox during this part, so be prepared) Click on Network settings. Once you’re under Network settings, find the “Advanced settings” option and click on it. Now you’re going to want to go
    to “Alternate MAC address” then choose the “clear” option. After you click on it, it’ll ask you to restart your console to apply this change. Click Restart.
    I have tried these both many times. Is there anything else that it might be ive tried eveything.
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox unknown lag

"The very same features also make use of IPv4, in exactly the same way as IPv6. "

That statement is a bit ambiguous as IPv6 is the latest protocol that allows a lot more addresses for every device on the web, and if you read the link
    you'll notice that

Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol, bringing
    several improvements over IPv4. Most important, IPv6 expands the number of possible IP addresses (the unique numbers that represent every device on the internet). And—most useful for Xbox—the expansion removes the need for
    Network Address Translation (NAT), which can
    interfere with multiplayer gaming and chat over IPv4
    networks.

It wouldn't surprise me if IPv4 is phased out in the future, as far as using a XBOX is concerned.
  5. hassouni Win User

Xbox unknown lag

My Network connection is good but when i download any game it's read 500kb-2mg its so bad i can't download any gamy with that speed , but when i download in other device it's really good like in my phone , and my connection in xbox1 is wired
  6. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Xbox unknown lag

"The very same features also make use of IPv4, in exactly the same way as IPv6. "

That statement is a bit ambiguous as IPv6 is the latest protocol that allows a lot more addresses for every device on the web, and if you read the link
    you'll notice that

Internet Protocol version 6 is the most current network protocol, bringing
    several improvements over IPv4. Most important, IPv6 expands the number of possible IP addresses (the unique numbers that represent every device on the internet). And—most useful for Xbox—the expansion removes the need for
    Network Address Translation (NAT), which can
    interfere with multiplayer gaming and chat over IPv4
    networks.

It wouldn't surprise me if IPv4 is phased out in the future, as far as using a XBOX is concerned.
    IPv4 will eventually be phased out everywhere. Right now though there are still way to many providers that do not support IPv6 so I really dont see xbox phasing it out. Not for years at least. The connections really dont work well with xbox tunneling IPv6
    packets onto an IPv4 connection either.
Thema:

Xbox unknown lag

1. Xbox unknown lag - Similar Threads - unknown lag

2. GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA5 unknown network error unable to connect to session: So trying to play online gta 5 in solo session it is fine no drop out out but as soon as i go to do an online misson it drops the connection. I have cleared the mac adress tried different ports...
  3. Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction: Recently after a short hiatus from xbox i come back and i play for example mxgp 2019 and then i try to access the track editor feature and it gives me a notification saying “to do this change a...
  4. Player unknown pug g

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Player unknown pug g: Today I came across a player in a car in pug g and I got in it with this player , I should have had an achievement pop up but I did not ! I want my achievement to come on this game to say I have...
  5. Unknown Error Code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown Error Code: 0x800701b1 Has anyone ever received this error code? Does anyone know what it is/means? a34f28be-1a4b-4da1-b086-68c826c9501f
  6. Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown

in XBoX on Windows
    Xonx Game Pas PC: Storage unknown: I have a problem when I try to install a new game. Xbox don´t recognize system's disks, it's like I have no SDD or HDD. My SSD and HDD works normally. a882da48-f822-480b-8a7a-1d50c7cb0463
  7. Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body

in XboX Insiders
    Unknown xbox one s error- please help. Details in the text body: My xbox one s is getting switched on by the controller properly. The controller switch blinks till the xbox boots up which is normal I guess. But it does not stop blinking once the xbox is booted...
  8. Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PlayStation 4 Unknown Account Sign In: I went to sign into my minecraft PlayStation 4 with my Microsoft Account and I saw on another forum thread that you just need to download a free texture pack and after I did I went back to the...
  9. Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again later) (Xbox one): Hey ive had this problem were when i start fh4 and press A to load i to the game i load for a few seconds the comes up with an error msg; load failed (an unknown error occurred. Please try again...
  10. Unknown reason for lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown reason for lag: So when ever I Test xbox live connection everything is fine. No error messages. My NAT type is open and if it wasn't I would of gotten an error message. No other device is connected to my router,...