Xbox Unreachable Settings

Discus and support Xbox Unreachable Settings in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m having a problem where I can’t see other players chat in Minecraft servers. I didn’t mute or block anyone and didn’t got suspended. So I went... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrMustacheSir, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Xbox Unreachable Settings

I’m having a problem where I can’t see other players chat in Minecraft servers. I didn’t mute or block anyone and didn’t got suspended.

So I went ahead to check on my Xbox privacy/profile settings on Microsoft, but after i log in on my account a thread pops out saying i need to sign in with a ADULT’S account.

I’m totally confused, i didn’t create a child’s account and i’m not on family sharing either.

I don’t know what to do, i’m being locked out by a non-existent adult’s account.

Attached two screenshots.

Xbox Unreachable Settings [​IMG]

Xbox Unreachable Settings [​IMG]

:)

MrMustacheSir, Sep 5, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  3. xI Make U Rage Win User

CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE. MTU ERROR. PLEASE HELP!!!! :'(

Hakko, I pinged xbox.com.

Also taidara, I just did what you said and got this back...

Pinging msxb.vo.llnwd.net [117.121.253.254] with 1364 bytes of data:

Reply from 202.138.4.80: Destination net unreachable.

Ping statistics for 117.121.253.254:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
  4. PlatinumSpectre Win User

INFECTED Being Added to Community PLaylist!

Unreachable? yeah right... I've played plenty of games were people get into "unreachable" spots and they've been taken down once its about 10 vs 1. All it take's is one *** up and they are gone.
  5. MaryamoO-034E1FB9-E9 Win User

XBOX live keeps disconnecting every 3-5 mins of gaming !!! ICMP ERROR !!!!!!!!!!!!

I did all of this but in my interface gateway I found some issues on events logs I don't know if it helped or not :

FIREWALL icmp check (1 of 2): Protocol: ICMP Src ip: 58.39.72.114 Dst ip: 41.251.131.27 Type: Destination Unreachable Code: Port Unreacheable

FIREWALL icmp check (1 of 1): Protocol: ICMP Src ip: 5.57.227.229 Dst ip: 41.251.131.27 Type: Destination Unreachable Code: Communication with Destination Host is Administratively Prohibited
  6. Krayus Korianis Win User

Session is Unreachable

DLC 3.0 (Da Vinci DLC) has all available modes of MP on it already. So you don't need to switch unless someone in the group doesn't have it.

You may also need an invite to your friend's game session, because I ran into this a LOT. I got an invite from the head guy who started the session.
Thema:

1. Xbox Unreachable Settings - Similar Threads - Unreachable Settings

2. Teredo error: primary teredo server unreachable over UDP

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo error: primary teredo server unreachable over UDP: Hey guys, I'm using the Xbox app on Windows 10, and in the network settings it states my "Teredo is unable qualify". So I followed this guide...
  3. xbox support unreachable by phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox support unreachable by phone: when i try to reach support by phone all it does is tell me to use xbox assist and hangs up f18a87e5-69d8-41b6-acab-e738d5e07cd2
  4. xbox support unreachable by phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox support unreachable by phone: when i try to reach support by phone all it does is tell me to use xbox assist and hangs up f18a87e5-69d8-41b6-acab-e738d5e07cd2
  5. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Secondary teredo server unreachable over UDP. ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Secondary teredo server unreachable over UDP. ...: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Secondary teredo server unreachable over UDP. How do i fix this? Please help, this started happening today and I cant talk through the xbox app...
  6. Conta inacessível na live para uso [Edit - Translation] - Account unreachable on live for use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Conta inacessível na live para uso [Edit - Translation] - Account unreachable on live for use: Não estou conseguindo usar a live no fifa 18 ...aparece uma mensagem: "sua conta não tem o direito necessário para o acesso deste recurso. Escolha 'sim se quiser usar este recurso. "ele pede pra...
  7. 59/5000 Phone support unreachable and back game, impossible

in XBoX on Consoles
    59/5000 Phone support unreachable and back game, impossible: Hello, Unable to display the "make a return" button in the command history, even uninstalling the game from the xbox and rebooting it. the same on the PC by disconnecting - reconnecting from the...
  8. WARNING The Xbox Store is unreachable. Ryse will not be able to credit the gold you earned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WARNING The Xbox Store is unreachable. Ryse will not be able to credit the gold you earned.: I keep getting this message after playing a round. Ive reset my modem and restarted the xbox but still no luck. I'd like to get the gold to get the equipment without having pay real cash for...
  9. Stolen account. Support unreacheable. What can i do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen account. Support unreacheable. What can i do?: Stolen account. Support unreacheable. What can i do? 5307f3ee-44e0-455e-8312-682b0bfeb908
  10. Xbox store is unreachable. Ryse will not be able to credit the gold you earned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox store is unreachable. Ryse will not be able to credit the gold you earned: What is wrong with the Xbox store lately? Ryse son of Rome multiplayer mode is not giving the gold I've earned because of the store not being reachable!! a1c7196d-12ba-4bd4-a3f5-3e333293eefa