Xbox unreadable disc

Discus and support Xbox unreadable disc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; when I try to play my Minecraft disc in my Xbox 360, it comes up as disc unreadable with the solutions to clean disc with soft cloth and restart Xbox,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by cats28, Sep 2, 2019.

1. cats28
    cats28 Guest

Xbox unreadable disc

when I try to play my Minecraft disc in my Xbox 360, it comes up as disc unreadable with the solutions to clean disc with soft cloth and restart Xbox, but neither of these things work. Help please?

:)

cats28, Sep 2, 2019
  2. cadillacsnow Win User

May 2011 XBOX Live Update Destroyed my Firmware!

Unreadable. ALL discs are unreadable and dont even register as a game or DVD disc. I cant play anything in my xbox from disc. IMEDIATELY after the update.
  3. HassanB Win User

wierd dirt like stuff on back of my game!

Is it causing only this disc to become unreadable? Or are all of your discs unreadable because of this situation?
  4. HassanB Win User

Games on demand causing unreadable disc error

Hi,

Try the games on demand disc unreadable troubleshoot guide here.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Downloaded a game but disc is unreadable

6. MeteorHeaD-D50399C9- Win User

Forza Horizon DLC Version "Disc unreadable error"

I have the same problem but....

Xbox 360 Slim Glossy = Forza Horizon runs perfect (on this Console i buy Forza on demand)

Xbox 360 Slim Matte = Disc unreadable

Xbox 360 E (Xbox One Design) = Disc unreadable

I ´ve change the HDD from the Glossy to Matte and E but it comes "Disc unreadable".

Copy the files from Glossy to another Console do not work.

Sorry for my bad english ;)
Thema:

Xbox unreadable disc

1. Xbox unreadable disc - Similar Threads - unreadable disc

2. Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 2 Disc Unreadable on Games On Demand copy: Hi all, So I still have my old Xbox 360 black which works wonderfully and had a second hand copy of Mass Effect 2 on hand for a rainy day, which I decided was two days ago. II install disc one to...
  3. xbox 360 , gta v unreadable disc error, but i dont have disc (...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 , gta v unreadable disc error, but i dont have disc (...): Helllo ...so as mentioned on the title, i have xbox 360, the GTA V game ..... i bought the game online , and its currently stored on xbox 360 hard drive,........ when i launched the game the...
  4. Why does my downloaded game say "this disc is unreadable"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my downloaded game say "this disc is unreadable"?: So just yesterday I bought Gta V and and I put it to download, when it completed I got into it and it started downloading some installment packs after the first one downloaded (installment pack...
  5. This disc is unreadable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This disc is unreadable: I recently bought an old mass effect 2 game from one of those neat second-hand stores for a bargain but now it seems I still paid too much. I'm saying that because everytime I boot it up it starts...
  6. "Unreadable disc"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unreadable disc": I uninstalled skyrim and now I get "unreadable disc" error when I load. I cannot even access the menu when you hit x. I installed it by disc. Xbox 360 original e94954b4-3df0-4d62-8be0-bb46cd9a4425
  7. Why does my battlefield hardline disc keep on saying its unreadable but its new?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my battlefield hardline disc keep on saying its unreadable but its new?: its a new battlefield hardline disc it says unreadable after the instalation disc finishes and it does it for both discs 60a329eb-3ce9-4027-b223-65f3f6a40b02
  8. Unreadable disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unreadable disc: hi I have an Xbox 360 and my I can play my FIFA 16 and when still in game it shows unreadable disc message. I bought call of duty today and when the narrator starts speaking it also shows the...
  9. Disc Unreadable on fall out 3 after downloading DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc Unreadable on fall out 3 after downloading DLC's: Hi there, Can anyone help? my disc has become unreadable since downloading 2 DLC's!! Anyone know how to get it to work as there are no error codes to work with?!...
  10. GTA 5 disc unreadable error

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 disc unreadable error: I just bought the game a few days ago. I installed it and played it then my system started to freeze and could not read any games the next day. Now my system cannot ready anything. What do I do?...