Xbox unsupported regions

Discus and support Xbox unsupported regions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Previously i have been able to purchase games on the store by using UK address, but recently something changed and now the system recognizes i'm in an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrSparkle749, Apr 15, 2019.

1. MrSparkle749
    MrSparkle749 Guest

Xbox unsupported regions

Previously i have been able to purchase games on the store by using UK address, but recently something changed and now the system recognizes i'm in an unsupported region and it doesn't let me purchase anything. I live in Lithuania, which is one of the
    unsupported regions and i can't buy anything on the store. It's really frustrating, because i can't buy any Xbox live services and to buy games i use gift cards. It has been 6 years since Xbox released and it still isn't supported as well as many other regions.
    So my question is when is Xbox going to do something about this nonsense and start supporting other regions?

:)

MrSparkle749, Apr 15, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

help

Hi

Sadly no, Not if you're in an unsupported region
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox unsupported regions

4. JhonSnow777 Win User

Xbox unsupported regions

5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox and unsupported regions

Hey there Dexxyx,

Sorry to hear you have run into this problem. Unfortunately this is information that is not necessarily released. As stated on the
    Supported Countries list, If your country is not listed just keep checking back on the list as Xbox expands services frequently and may be coming to your country/region in the
    near future.

Hope this helps.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox unsupported regions

If Live is not supported in a region it's typically due to rules and regulations in that region. So it would be something the government and Microsoft would have to work out. There has not been any work on if/when Microsoft will be expanding into other
    regions.
Thema:

Xbox unsupported regions

1. Xbox unsupported regions - Similar Threads - unsupported regions

2. xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s shows unsupported mode after I changed the resolution: Help, I can not play or even turn on my xbox one now 5333f8ed-9591-4efb-b3f8-e2b532d9b1b5
  3. Games from unsupported Market

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games from unsupported Market: Hi,am from Ghana and want to get games on my Xbox one console...what are my options? 8993febd-84c5-4599-b994-e4255ce9372e
  4. Unsupported Hertz (120hz on 60hz monitor)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unsupported Hertz (120hz on 60hz monitor): Hello, so i accidentally made my xbox use 120hz instead of my monitor herz (60) its not working, ive tried starting it on troubleshoot mode, hardware power cycle, cold boot, everything AND ITS NOT...
  5. Xbox and unsupported regions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox and unsupported regions: So i am thinking about buying xbox one in next year but i realized that i cant buy games because my country is in unsupported list. So then i thinked about Russia but microsoft stop selling...
  6. Unsupported Fightsticks/Arcade sticks compatibility with xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unsupported Fightsticks/Arcade sticks compatibility with xbox one: I don't really know in which category this falls into, so it might be on the wrong section. Anyways, arcade sticks are important as a controller especially in the fighting game community, however...
  7. xbox 360S unsupported message

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360S unsupported message: I have an Xbox 369 S with 294 GB hard drive and a Kinect sensor. With the Kinect connected to the console I get an unsupported message on my display. With out the Kinect connected, everything...
  8. Star Wars 4K HDR Blu-ray unsupported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars 4K HDR Blu-ray unsupported: on the 10th April I purchase Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and as soon as I could I popped it straight into my Xbox one S and nothing happened. Having gone through the usual procedures; reinstall...
  9. I want to redeem a code in unsupported region

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to redeem a code in unsupported region: What happens if I redeem a Xbox Live Gold code from a US membership gold card by logging in to my account in my computer in xbox website, if my account is currently set in a country or region...
  10. Can't stream to Xbox One from Windows 10 (region unsupported)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't stream to Xbox One from Windows 10 (region unsupported): This is absolutely crazy. I understand the reason for the Video app to not work on my region for buying or renting tv series of movies in my country, but why the hell can't I stream my own movie...