Xbox Update help

Discus and support Xbox Update help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and I haven't played my Xbox in awhile. When I turned my Xbox on it needs a system update, and I guess my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SoA Demented, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:02 AM.

1. SoA Demented
    SoA Demented Guest

Xbox Update help

I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and I haven't played my Xbox in awhile. When I turned my Xbox on it needs a system update, and I guess my controller need an update too because it wont connect to my Xbox even when plugged in. I also tried to connect to
    my Xbox via the Xbox app but since my console needs an update I cant get the code needed to connect to the app. So I cant start the update. Anyone know something I can do without buying another controller or is this $180 controller a pos? ( it connects to
    my pc fine)

:)

2. Willow99(2) Win User

Update

3. Ahmed Tumia Win User

Help Xbox not updating!

i did it but it still wont work its just a blank bar not loading anything and when ever the xbox loads up i get the error code 80151907
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Help Xbox not updating!

Could you try removing the mains power from your modem/router for about 2 minutes, power back up and then try updating.
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Help Xbox not updating!

Hi, will the console still reach the dashboard?

-

If so go to settings/ system/ storage, highlight your storage device and press the following buttons in sequence on the controller LB,RB,X,LB,RB,X select yes on the next screen, the console will restart and update again.
  6. mo2s17 Win User

Failed update can't play may anymore please someone help me out ?

Thema:

Xbox Update help

1. Xbox Update help - Similar Threads - Update help

2. No support help for update error

in XBoX on Consoles
    No support help for update error: I have been trying for days to speak to a person about not being able to set up my xbox one s but every time i put my phone number i'm notified there having a problem...
  3. HELP! Brand new Xbox will not update or work at all!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Brand new Xbox will not update or work at all!!!: I got my daughter an Xbox for Christmas and it asked to load an update on turning it on yesterday. Since then I have spent probably 4 hours trying to update it, but the update continuously errors...
  4. help is there any file wie i can use to update

in XboX Insiders
    help is there any file wie i can use to update: hello my HDD stopped working. and I bought a new one but it won't let me update the xbox since I belong to xbox insaider so the ISO files 1, 2 and 3 don't work for me, what can I do? submitted by...
  5. Cancelled Microsoft store update, HELP!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled Microsoft store update, HELP!!!: I accidentally cancelled a Microsoft store update and now it won't update because the the installation keeps stopping help me 32b37c42-17f9-4ebc-beec-50a54f38265f
  6. Cancelled an update HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancelled an update HELP: I accidentally cancelled an update for Microsoft Store now when I go to update the installation keeps stopping and not download anything I need help fixing it. 595f2ca5-9842-44b7-adaa-d8d3dd6d1391
  7. Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...

in XboX Insiders
    Help I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to...: I'm on xbox 1 and I want to update mincraft to beta it's in 1.13 but everytime I go to join and click on show in store it says I have to buy it how do I do this submitted by /u/46hdkficubd...
  8. I turned on the xbox and i got this 500 mb update i am stuck and 33% . Can anyone help me out.

in XboX Insiders
    I turned on the xbox and i got this 500 mb update i am stuck and 33% . Can anyone help me out.: [IMG] submitted by /u/3demahom [link] [comments]
  9. Please help me!! (usb update)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me!! (usb update): I tried to do the update via usb, but I didn't remember that I was part of the insider program, and now my xbox does not factory reset or update via usb, will I have to wait for the next update so...
  10. My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...: It will not update without an error i have about 11 or 12 errors because it will not update 0f23142f-8efe-4650-8968-be47323af68c