[xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

Discus and support [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/ahbh93_ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ahbh93_, Dec 5, 2019 at 12:52 AM.

1. /u/ahbh93_
    /u/ahbh93_ Guest

[xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks.

2. UncieTime Win User

Xbox one keeps losing internet connection

Try resetting the router, update your wifi settings and update your console. If youve got poor connection maybe think about a wifi extender or booster
  3. RippenHarra Win User

Thanks for nothing!

And the reason for this poor internet has alot to do with a monopoly in the Telecommunications business for way to long as well as poor government and geography. But yes we are quite modern. My iphone wifi still works from the outhouse.
  4. snip3zMW3giggty Win User

I can't activate my Xbox 360 Live Gold Account

My wifi always has at most two bars and it doesn't work, is this the problem? I can still connect but I have poor wifi connection from the router to my room
  5. AcidicPaper Win User

I really need help.

I have tried previously with Bridging connections but that failed too. Do you see what I mean now by when I said I have probably exhausted each option? The connection was fine through internet sharing. The second the aforementioned update failed, my connection
    kept failing.
  6. chemicalsora Win User

Quit helping noobs and campers!

[quote user="A Natural Smell"]

Geek ...I think you would make an awesome real life soldier.

That list means JACK when there is a red bar runner jerking around the map like an epileptic pacman.

LOLZ

[/quote]Check your internet connection. Or are you so poor that you leech off the nearest Walmart or McD's WiFi? LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ
Thema:

1. [xbox update] Is this mean I have poor wifi connection at home? Need help. Thanks. - Similar Threads - update mean poor

2. Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update

in XboX Insiders
    Spectrum app not working after previous week ago system update: Last week, after the BETA update, the Spectrum tv app logged me out and after trying many things including uninstall/reinstall, it wont lets me log bk in. anyone have this issue or know whats...
  3. Xbox One X not outputting to TV after recent update.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X not outputting to TV after recent update.: When I turned on my Xbox after coming home from work, it won’t output to my TV. I thought it was a HDMI cable or port issue at first, but both the cable and ports to the TV and Xbox were fine....
  4. Gamerscore not updating with achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore not updating with achievements: Hey everyone. I have had this issue for over a week now - I am playing games and unlocking achievements but my gamerscore is not updating. The monthly achievement leaderboard updates just fine,...
  5. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  6. XBOX 360 Update Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 360 Update Issue: Hi, I am getting status code: 4476-4497-1380-0700-C000-000E. Please help !! Thanks 367400b0-027a-4d1f-b84f-52a68d470f6d
  7. I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have WWE 2K19 and when updating the game, what does removing game update mean?: Earlier today, the message on WWE 2K19 popped up and says "The version of this save data is old, it will need to be updated to proceed. If you remove the game update, you will no longer be able to...
  8. what does $Error code: Polana $ mean on COD infinite war just downloaded latest update

in XBoX on Consoles
    what does $Error code: Polana $ mean on COD infinite war just downloaded latest update: what does (Error code: POLANA) mean on COD infinite war just downloaded latest update 357acaf1-b6b9-48b0-b29c-5639b96e6007
  9. Damaged Xbox Live profile means recently played tile on Xbox one does not update - MS support ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Damaged Xbox Live profile means recently played tile on Xbox one does not update - MS support ...: My Xbox Live profile seems to be damaged, and Microsoft support via chat can't help fix it. No matter what I do, 'Thief' is always in the main tile slot when I boot my xbox one up (see Imgur: The...
  10. dam updates that mean nothing to anyone, i am done now.

in XBoX on Consoles
    dam updates that mean nothing to anyone, i am done now.: I am sick and dam tired of these Xbox one updates that don't do anything!!!! An utter waste of time. I want a dam games console not a PC in a dam box that is filling up my hard drive with useless...