Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi

Discus and support Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, My Xbox automatically updated around 4 pm Tuesday and I was able to connect to Wi-Fi until Wednesday. That's when there were no networks... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProPlains7919, May 22, 2020 at 9:02 PM.

1. Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi

Hi everyone,

My Xbox automatically updated around 4 pm Tuesday and I was able to connect to Wi-Fi until Wednesday. That's when there were no networks showing up and all it says was Wireless and Service info is unavailable. The router in my house is on the floor above
    me in the living room, so I can't connect it to an ethernet cord permanently. I tried hooking it upstairs with the ethernet cord and I was able to connect but as soon as I took it out, the console lost Wi-Fi. I tried putting in my SSID for my internet but
    it gives me an error, regardless of it being right. I also tried resetting the Xbox and when I did that it said it needed to update, so I hooked up upstairs to update it. But then it said it didn't need any update. I ran out of options to try and I have become
    frustrated, because this never happened before. Can anybody help?

:)

ProPlains7919, May 22, 2020 at 9:02 PM
  2. DeonHarris1 Win User

internet connection

I am having connection problems with my Xbox 1 and I am using a wireless network I have repowered my system numerous of timesrestart my Wi-Fi hotspot that I'm using and it's still not connecting two Xbox live is saying that I'm connected to my Wi-Fi but
    I am unable to connect to Xbox live or play any games without being connected to the internet
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. GradualHook857 Win User

Hey there,

Please try to restart your console by turning it off and unplugging the cord from the back of the console as well as from the power outlet in your wall. Wait 5 minutes and then plug it into the console again, then the outlet and turn your console on.

If that doesn’t fix your issue, you can look to see if there’s any new updates. If you have tried all these solutions, I then recommed you contact Xbox Support at https://support.xbox.com

Hope this helps! Stay safe and happy gaming!
  5. Deano_M_ Win User

6. xShyBoo Win User

Xbox one keeps losing internet connection

we have a Wi-Fi extender but it doesn't do much for the Wi-Fi itself my Xbox itself is cabled. the connection is fine it's just that it randomly disconnects
Thema:

1. Xbox update made my xbox unable to connect to Wi-Fi - Similar Threads - update made unable

2. Mandatory xbox 360 update made my console useless

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mandatory xbox 360 update made my console useless: I have an older (5 years) xbox 360 slim. I have an xbox live account and have always been signed in. We use the console with disk based games maybe once or twice a month. (mostly kinect games for...
  3. update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in

in XboX Insiders
    update made xbox unusable wont allow sign in: Was watching amazon prime video, was interrupted saying it needed an update, the first time it tried updating it claimed there was an error and i clicked try again that time the update was...
  4. An update to the post I made regarding achievements not unlocking. I spoke to an Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    An update to the post I made regarding achievements not unlocking. I spoke to an Xbox...: [IMG] submitted by /u/SmolxDuck [link] [comments]
  5. Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable

in XboX Insiders
    Newest game streaming app update has made console streaming almost unplayable: With the newest update to the app most of the time when I stream from my console now, it begins to lag terribly and then the app just crashes. Great job with the update making the whole experience...
  6. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  7. New beta update has made my console unusable

in XboX Insiders
    New beta update has made my console unusable: Version: 19h1_release_xbox_dev_1908.190719-1520 Updated last night and now the sound is distorted and any video I attempt to play is also sped up. Restarted console but that didn't fix it....
  8. Changes Made to Xbox Live Online Safety Settings Don't Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changes Made to Xbox Live Online Safety Settings Don't Update: I have been trying to update my online safety settings, but each time, the changes are reverted upon submission. I have updated the privacy settings on a previous occasion, and the changes made...
  9. October's update made my console garbage

in XBoX on Consoles
    October's update made my console garbage: The title says it all i downloaded ghis months updates expecting for it too continue to actually work but now it'll randomly disconnect from the internet, shut off games, turn off the console...
  10. Update made Xbox unusable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update made Xbox unusable: code 0x8B05000c 0x00000000 0x00000203 Turned on Xbox got the phrase system update failed now Xbox doest work, well done for breaking my Xbox you can imagine how fracked off I'm now, tried...