xbox update preview fails

Discus and support xbox update preview fails in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi , I tried to update my console to os version: xb_rel_1508.150722-2200 but it kept stucking at 15% for a few seconds then jump to 17% percent and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BeasTxVoiD, Jul 27, 2015.

1. BeasTxVoiD
    BeasTxVoiD Guest

Hi , I tried to update my console to os version: xb_rel_1508.150722-2200 but it kept stucking at 15% for a few seconds then jump to 17% percent and fails. I already tried possible solutions in

this link
    but none of them works.

Update Error: 0x8b050038 0x00000000 0x810c0005

:)

BeasTxVoiD, Jul 27, 2015
  2. Xbox One Preview - Update fails

Hold power button down for 8-10 seconds until unit powers down... wait 30 seconds, then press again to boot. This is not a factory restore and nothing will be lost. Good Luck!!

PrimitiveMeat, Jul 27, 2015
  3. EL RODZ69
    EL RODZ69 Guest
    Xbox One Preview - Update fails

I was up and running fine using the Preview (BETA) for the last 3 days. Now that the proper release is rolling out, I've turned my XBOX on to see a required update, which in turn fails. "There was a problem with the update - You need this update to use your
    console, but something went wrong. For help, visit xbox.com...."

My options are try again, check network status or turn off the xBox.

I rebooted the Xbox and was able to get to the dashboard, however Xbox live wasn't working, so i've rebooted again and now facing the above issue again.

Seems like the updates aren't taking or are caught. I would prefer not to restore factory settings but will if required.

EL RODZ69, Jul 27, 2015
  4. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest

medium bloke, Jul 27, 2015
  5. GrowlingYapper Win User

1TB One Invisible Downloading?

As you are in the preview program it is best to post in preview. If you fail to install any update by a certain date it will force the update whatever your settings are.
  6. medium bloke Win User

7. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Console Update Problem

Hi there, if this update is for being in the preview/insider program this could be why it is failing as it could be a bug with the recent update, If the update is not for the preview/insider program then I suggest you contact support.xbox.com to see if
    they can help you out,Thank you
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Update Issue on Xbox 360 S

LowerEastSide24, the last public update was on Dec 11 2014. Either your hard drive (or internal 4gb storage) is failing and causing the xbox unable to read that it has the update or you are in the preview program which had an update on March 31st.

If you are part of the preview program, you should be posting in the preview program forums. The preview program is about beta testing and problems can arise. It's part of the risk in partaking in a beta.

If you are not part of the preview program then you have an obvious hard ware failure somewhere.
  9. FMTO Ang Win User

Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

Mine started by saying trying two of three times and it failed and I now it didn't update because I went to the borderlands 2 match browswer and i wasn't on the correct patch and I tried signing in and out and turning on and off to at least get the update
    menu to pop up again and it won't also I don't even know how/where to delete the update plz help also I'm in the preview program on 360
Thema:

1. xbox update preview fails - Similar Threads - update preview fails

2. Xbox OS Preview update failed cause complete corruption

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS Preview update failed cause complete corruption: Hey I have a Xbox one s with Xbox insider Omaga preview update version 2208.22075-200. The console was in process of update to newer version but suddenly had power outage which cause crash system...
  3. Xbox Update Preview Fails To Enroll

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Update Preview Fails To Enroll: I’ve been trying to enroll or remove my console and it is stuck in limbo. Enrollment ends up with the option to try again or undo, both of which I have tried. I have also tried to remove it in...
  4. Update Fail / E101 / Omega Ring Preview Build - Cannot update

in XboX Insiders
    Update Fail / E101 / Omega Ring Preview Build - Cannot update: Hi all, My xbox bricked itself during an update for the Omega Ring preview build. I'm currently stuck at OS Version 19041.1537.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2004.200320-1829. I can't use the OSU1...
  5. SMITE games fail to load since Xbox Preview update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SMITE games fail to load since Xbox Preview update: Hello, Yesterday, I was treated with a new Xbox One update featuring Cortana (I'm part of the Xbox Preview program), and since then, SMITE has been unplayable. Logging into Smite takes an...
  6. HELP NEEDED! Last Preview Update failed to install now can't boot up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP NEEDED! Last Preview Update failed to install now can't boot up!: PLEASE HELP!!! On Friday 31 Mar morning (GMT) I tried to power on my XBOX ONE (Original 'Day One' edition) and it said Step 3 0f 3, applying update now at 76%. It stayed like this for about 5...
  7. Preview Member System Update Failed (E101)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Member System Update Failed (E101): My console was updating and it got stuck at 91%. I've chatted with 2 different Microsoft tech (I got disconnected with the first one). They've told me to reboot the console (hold the Xbox button...
  8. Xbox Preview Dashboard Fail To Download Update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Dashboard Fail To Download Update.: # 1333238314 here is my ref number. I could fill you in here if you like, so I use to be able to access the app I did the survey rated it all that, so the app seemed to work, said i was...
  9. Xbox in Preview program failed update and OSUDT2 wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox in Preview program failed update and OSUDT2 wont work: Hi Support I hope someone can help me with an answer. Today I received a 2 GB update to my Xbox, as it is part of the preview program. During this update, the Xbox was stuck at the screen for...
  10. Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Preview Update Failed: I was playing Battlefield 3 and i was sent into the downloading update screen. It did everything it normally would do but this time when it turned on and downloaded the update it said "update...