Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp

Discus and support Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/SEADRIAN [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SEADRIAN, Sep 16, 2020.

1. /u/SEADRIAN
    /u/SEADRIAN Guest

Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp

/u/SEADRIAN, Sep 16, 2020
  2. MariusGBR Win User

Update Error E102

I have xbox one. The update was stuck at 50% for two hours..this is not normal i think. I boot in troubleshooting screen, and nothing works, offline updates with usb stick OSU1/ OSU2, factory reset, and nothing works.....i try everything.
  3. Florian Schmitz Win User

Xbox One X console not completing install of 07Jan2020 update OS version - 10.0.18363.8131 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191213-0400)

Simialar here, the same update stops everytime downloading. Already tried offline update with OSU1, OSU2 and also complete factory reset, but everytime after reset "it's update time" and you can't even skip it.

Please send me a new XBOX, because a repair with costs for +250€ is just nuts :) seriously? :(
  4. Mahesh.NS Win User

Xbox One X Wont Boot after update

Tried the OSU1 update, it wont go past 33% installing, also now upon reboot the OS version is different

OS version - 10.0.17763.4085 (rs5_release_xbox_dev_ 1902.190131-1620)

It still shows the E102 error, even the reset profile or factory reset options dont work

Also tried the offline reset, I hear 2 beep and before I am able to remove the usb it shows the error screen

Tried all 3 usb ports as well

please help
  5. gummibri Win User

NXBE broke party chat (preview update)

Tried factory reset... NO LUCK. I can't even use the USB recovery update to switch back because I'm on too high of a a dashboard.
  6. Florian Schmitz Win User

Xbox One X console not completing install of 07Jan2020 update OS version - 10.0.18363.8131 (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191213-0400)

Simialar here, the same update stops everytime downloading. Already tried offline update with OSU1, OSU2 and also complete factory reset, but everytime after reset "it's update time" and you can't even skip it.

Please send me a new XBOX, because a repair with costs for +250€ is just nuts :) seriously? :(
    Answer to myself:

Tried the update 3 weeks later again and it was successful. Maybe some broken update files at Microsoft update repository?!
Thema:

1. Xbox updated Sept 15th froze and I can't factory reset even with the USB osu1 helpp - Similar Threads - updated Sept 15th

2. Update on 23rd of September for xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update on 23rd of September for xbox one X: I am the primary on the account My daughter and wife are no longer able to play fortnite matches They recieve the error they dont have permission to play this type of match. My account works...
  3. Deluxe version planes not showing up after updating MSFS 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deluxe version planes not showing up after updating MSFS 2020: I updated MSFS 2020 with the first update and now I cannot see any of the deluxe version planes. 15251907-26b7-4df1-9028-98031e7dc9b8
  4. Ark Survival Evolved game update Sept 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved game update Sept 1: Is the game update on Sept 1 a go for Ark Survival Evolved? Or did it fail microsoft Q and A? Because I see nothing about the patch in the top right of arks main menu in game....
  5. TV Control no longer works after Sept update just released

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV Control no longer works after Sept update just released: My TV has worked fine since day one (on my day one console) with my TV. Earlier, I did the normal Xbox On command, but noticed my TV did not turn on as usual. After manually turning it on, I...
  6. System update today? (Sept 28, 7:20 am)

in XBoX on Consoles
    System update today? (Sept 28, 7:20 am): Just got a 450-something meg system update...just wondering what it's all about? Hopefully fixes issues I've had since last update... 1a3abf8d-6acc-4790-9948-558f30a3531d
  7. Sept. 2015 Update - just Curious

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sept. 2015 Update - just Curious: Did this recent updaye add any new features? I am veryu much looking forward to when I can record TV programs! 982fc51b-8b63-4f28-8788-c726886b3716
  8. Sept 2015 system update - external hdd no longer recognized

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sept 2015 system update - external hdd no longer recognized: After running the update (sept 2015) my console no longer recognizes my external hdd (ie: in media player). This drive has been connected to my console since day one, and has never had issues....
  9. Regarding Sept. 4th, 2014 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Regarding Sept. 4th, 2014 Update: As of September 4th, 2014 I have not been able to download the update released on that day. It is going on 3 days now that I haven't been able to play on either of my two Xbox 360's. At first It...
  10. Xbox black screen, have to hard reboot more than once a day after sept update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox black screen, have to hard reboot more than once a day after sept update: My xbox is acting strange it goes into a black screen then i have to hard reboot to get back in, been doing that since sept update im in canada if that makes a difference....