Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working

Discus and support Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an play and charge kit a moth ago. It has stopped to work. I have noted that I can see only 4 pins and they are a little weird inside the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FagnerMarcelino, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working

I bought an play and charge kit a moth ago.

It has stopped to work.

I have noted that I can see only 4 pins and they are a little weird inside the micro USB plug.

Is it possible that the fifth pin has been pushed down or misplaced?

How many pins the cable have in the micro USB side?

:)

FagnerMarcelino, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Falconer084 Win User

​​My Xbox One controller doesn't work when plugged in

Hi

Some USB cables are only wired for charging devices and not data and it may just be that both cables you have tried are like this. The USB cable supplied with many mobile phones apart from the newer USB C phones and the play and change kits should work with
    your controller.
    Been using them for years. They came with two separate Xbox One Play & Charge Kits that I've bought over the years.
  3. ShaunPerry Win User

xbox one controller

[quote user="DuvaDan"]

@Macca or any micro usb lead, doesn't need to be the play and charge kit

[/quote]

My mobile phone charge cable works as thats micro usb.

Bought the Orb dual plug and play kit from Shopto for £13. Two batteries and two leads. Win.
  4. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controllers constantly disconnect then either audio shuts off or won't reconnect at all.

In order for the USB cable to work, you must remove the batteries and keep them out. If not, then your controller will continue to try and connect wireless.

If the USB cable is not working, try a different cable as there are no know issues with controllers not working with a usb 3.0 cable

I'm using the xbox play and charge kit cable.
  5. bsilk89 Win User

Play and Charge Kit Issues

6. gds1972 Win User

​​My Xbox One controller doesn't work when plugged in

Hi

Some USB cables are only wired for charging devices and not data and it may just be that both cables you have tried are like this. The USB cable supplied with many mobile phones apart from the newer USB C phones and the play and change kits should work with
    your controller.
Thema:

Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working

1. Xbox USB cable from play and charge kit not working - Similar Threads - USB cable play

2. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  3. LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly

in XBoX on Windows
    LED indicator on USB cable for Xbox One Controller is not working properly: Hello I use my Xbox One Controller with Windows 10, wireless adaptor and accumulator. A few days ago I tried to update the gamepad using Accessoiries for Xbox program, there were no updates but...
  4. my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and...: my 2 xbox 1 controllers wont power up at all,,ive tried 3 power ports with usb cable,and stillnothing,,any help plz 503539b9-7ecb-4e7d-a945-0724f3ca8e67
  5. Xbox One Controller to pc using USB cable

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller to pc using USB cable: Hello. I am trying to connect an xbox one controller to my pc using a USB cable just as shown in the support page. The controller will connect and power on and then be unrecognized by windows as a...
  6. Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a USB cable for internet on my Xbox: I like to know if I can use my USB cable for my cell phone to my Xbox to use the internet instead of using the hotspot is that possible 4ba29ed7-8375-40ca-94ee-e08883c29206
  7. Комплектный usb кабель от геймпада xbox one для зарядки телефона [Complete USB cable from...

in XBoX on Windows
    Комплектный usb кабель от геймпада xbox one для зарядки телефона [Complete USB cable from...: Можно ли использовать комплектный usb кабель от геймпада xbox one для зарядки телефона или передачи данных? За ранее спасибо. [Translation - Can I use a complete USB cable from the Xbox One...
  8. Compatibilidad de cable usb del Play & Charge Kit [Play & Charge Kit USB cable Compatibility]

in XBoX on Windows
    Compatibilidad de cable usb del Play & Charge Kit [Play & Charge Kit USB cable Compatibility]: Quisiera saber si el cable usb que viene en el Xbox Play & Charge Kit es el mismo que viene en el Xbox Controller + Cable for Windows, osea quiero comprar el play and charge kit y usar ese cable...
  9. Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the USB cable you get with the Elite controller work with the plug and play kit?: Basically the USB on my plug and play kit broke and I have the issue where your controllers disconnect constantly so I have to play with the plug and play kit in at all times. I was thinking of...
  10. Is the Charge and Play cable actually a USB cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Charge and Play cable actually a USB cable?: Just wondering as it looks like a USB cable, acts like a USB cable but does not actually have the USB logo on it? I think the logo is optional and if it is on a plug it has to be on the "top"...