Xbox User Voice deactivated

Discus and support Xbox User Voice deactivated in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; So, I want to submit an idea on the Xbox User Voice (check it out here). The thing is, every time I try to use the site it just says "This site is not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Portalastical64, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Xbox User Voice deactivated

So, I want to submit an idea on the Xbox User Voice (check it out here). The thing is, every time I try to use the site it just says "This
    site is not currently active". Is there any particular pattern controlling when the site is active, and if so, what is it?

Xbox User Voice deactivated [​IMG]

:)

Portalastical64, Jul 31, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hi
    Portalastical64

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. If you'd like to contribute some ideas on how to make improvements to or about other ideas for the community, you may do so at the Xbox Idea Hub which is on Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas

Here are some helpful tips for getting started:

1. 1. Visit an Idea Drive post that you’re interested in on the
      Xbox Idea Hub.
    2. 2. If you have an idea related to that Idea Drive, share it by posting a comment. Don’t forget to comment on other posts to help build on community-driven ideas.
    3. 3. Once you’ve posted an idea (or even if you didn’t!), upvote any comments that you really agree with – this will allow us a better view of the top ideas in an Idea Drive at that time.
    4. 4. Check back often while the Idea Drive is open to continue upvoting new ideas and to see what other Idea Drives will be offered in this new space.

Should you be having specific issues regarding your console or app on PC/another device, then you may leave feedback via the Xbox Insiders Hub as our Ambassador has recommended.

I hope that this information helps out and thanks for coming to the forums!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Paul1708 Win User

5. Miku Sakuya Win User

Xbox User Voice

I wasnt aware we switched thanks for the info
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox User Voice

The User Voice website and that subreddit are no longer active. The Xbox Insider subreddit has basically taken over a few of the roles that user voice gave us.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Subscribe and make sure your post follows the rules there and happy posting!
Thema:

1. Xbox User Voice deactivated - Similar Threads - User Voice deactivated

2. xCloud S. Korea users?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud S. Korea users?: I’m US military and stationed in S. Korea. I convinced myself that interest from S. Korea would be relatively minor compared to the other territories for the initial batch of testers. No invite...
  3. AoE2: DE User Privilege Error

in XBoX on Windows
    AoE2: DE User Privilege Error: I have an active Xbox Gamepass subscription. I've been trying to play AoE2 with my friends and I keep getting "User Privilege Error!" before the menu UI can load and the shield to enter the...
  4. Do the newly invited Alpha users get the new UI?

in XboX Insiders
    Do the newly invited Alpha users get the new UI?: I got an invite to Alpha and it says Im Alpha now. I thought Alpha users get access to the new UI? Mine is still the same. Thanks submitted by /u/atarixe [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox User Voice

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox User Voice: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, I want to submit an idea to the Xbox User Voice on Reddit. (I'm doing this on my tablet.) The thing is, I don't seem to be able to post it. I have...
  6. Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands

in XBoX on Consoles
    Notification centre has a poor user experience when using Kinect/voice commands: Since the major UI update, it's become nearly impossible to respond to a notification using voice commands, as the meaningful text is replaced with "Item 1", "Item 2", etc. Responding to a...
  7. Allow users to record gameplay and voice seamlessly with the Xbox One DVR

in XBoX on Consoles
    Allow users to record gameplay and voice seamlessly with the Xbox One DVR: Users of the Xbox one system should be able to record their own voice irrespective of them being in a Xbox live party or not. Simply allowing people to record their gameplay and voice means...
  8. Please vote for my suggestion on xbox user voice to replace the snap mode for TV/guide app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please vote for my suggestion on xbox user voice to replace the snap mode for TV/guide app: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice Thank you. 17007c7e-f6ee-4226-a022-48c236f50f3b
  9. XBOX User Voice Feedback ~ Vote for games to be BC'ed

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX User Voice Feedback ~ Vote for games to be BC'ed: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice 4b6dd0e9-c674-48a7-9c1f-bd9aa922fb23
  10. Can I output users voice to the TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I output users voice to the TV?: On 360 you had the option to set peoples voice chat to output to the TV speakers and use the headset mic to chat. Can you do this with the Xbox One? Frustrating that you cant do that with the...