Xbox username change is broken.

Discus and support Xbox username change is broken. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! I've had this account for god knows how long, but whenever I try to change my username, the website keeps breaking and saying "Bad Request". I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kalvinater, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Kalvinater
    Kalvinater Guest

Hey!

I've had this account for god knows how long, but whenever I try to change my username, the website keeps breaking and saying "Bad Request". I've had this issue ever since I've created my account. Any help?

:)

Kalvinater, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Username change

You must pay the 10 dollars. Sadly there is not a way around that.

A user name will not prevent you from playing games however.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Username change

5. ngocphi Win User

Changing username

It doesnt matter you had a custom.name already

The free change is only for new accounts that got randomized name not of your own choosing
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Changed Username

If your gamertag is not allowed on xbox live then it's not allowed on the forums either.You might want to change your forum name before you get a strike on that as well
Thema:

1. Xbox username change is broken. - Similar Threads - username change broken

2. mistake changing my username, is there a way to change it back?

in XBoX on Windows
    mistake changing my username, is there a way to change it back?: i changed my username from to KingEnerman so it would be different on minecraft but it reset everything on my servers and friends list and it will cost me $10 to add the space back so i can get my...
  3. Username Changes that are not caused by you.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Username Changes that are not caused by you.: My friend changed my gamertag when we were friending each others xbox. He started changing my gamertag thinking i could change it back. Then i changed it again but it was charging me 10 bucks. So...
  4. Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I recently changed my Minecraft username. But my old username is still showing. I tried...: So, first, I changed my username, and I checked the Xbox app. My new name was there, but when I went into Minecraft, it wasn’t there. It was my old username. I signed in and out of the Xbox app....
  5. username change

in XBoX Accessibility
    username change: i heard about the recent free username change because of the expanded range so i figured i’d use “”, my tag i use for mostly everything, but it says it’s not allowed. there aren’t any...
  6. My username changed to something I didn't want!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    My username changed to something I didn't want!!!: So basically my username got changed to something I didn't want I don't want that username! Please help me, I don't want to pay for it. I also cant even change my Profile Picture. THIS IS SO...
  7. Xbox Username changed randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Username changed randomly: So I was playing fortnite on my xbox earlier, and i logged back in and my name changed to Arakan7369. I tried to change it back to JTGamer1548, but unfortunatly will not let me unless I pay, can...
  8. I want to change my username. [ISSUE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to change my username. [ISSUE]: Hi, I was recently trying to change my xbox gamertag from '' to 'Geozify' as I was planning on branding my xbox account, and my youtube name, as 'Geozify', but I ran across the issue of 'Sorry...
  9. I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK TO MY OLD USERNAME!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK TO MY OLD USERNAME!: IM IN A CRISIS RIGHT NOW I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK FOR FREE HELP ME PLEASE! D: de6f7b66-8a5c-4caf-9bf1-e835a0a937ef
  10. Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]: Well, I changed my username a couple of weeks ago from kojote666 to ExNought (btw. I am 100% sure I never used my free namechange but couldn't be bothered to put up with the MS Support) Today I...