Xbox username change is broken.

Discus and support Xbox username change is broken. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey! I've had this account for god knows how long, but whenever I try to change my username, the website keeps breaking and saying "Bad Request". I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kalvinater, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Kalvinater
    Kalvinater Guest

Hey!

I've had this account for god knows how long, but whenever I try to change my username, the website keeps breaking and saying "Bad Request". I've had this issue ever since I've created my account. Any help?

:)

Kalvinater, Sep 24, 2019
  2. Vinny #1 Win User

3. Daft Badger Win User

Username change

4. ngocphi Win User

Changing username

It doesnt matter you had a custom.name already

The free change is only for new accounts that got randomized name not of your own choosing
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Changed Username

If your gamertag is not allowed on xbox live then it's not allowed on the forums either.You might want to change your forum name before you get a strike on that as well
  6. Buachaill Dona Win User

Changed Username

Thema:

1. Xbox username change is broken. - Similar Threads - username change broken

2. Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]

in XBoX on Windows
    Savegames and Cloudsave broken after change of username [FH3, FH4]: Well, I changed my username a couple of weeks ago from kojote666 to ExNought (btw. I am 100% sure I never used my free namechange but couldn't be bothered to put up with the MS Support) Today I...
  3. Changed Username

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed Username: Recently, my gamertag changed because of 'code violation' I believe. I've had the gamertag '' for almost a year now. I honestly don't get the issue with it. Is there some way I can get my gamertag...
  4. I need to change my Xbox username

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to change my Xbox username: I need i change my xbox name but $15 tax is alot of money to change it. My younger siblings didnt know that it cost money to change and for the first time changed it to ipooponshelves. This wasnt...
  5. My username was changed to GameDvrDisable for some reason

in XBoX on Windows
    My username was changed to GameDvrDisable for some reason: [img] I'm not sure when this happened, or how this happened. c2ce5c2a-56e2-49be-ab5e-abbda5f9be8c
  6. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  7. Why can't I change my username?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I change my username?: I want to change my gamertag, but when I go to https://account.xbox.com/Settings, it redirects me to this. This is not a child account! 7c048123-b8d7-4e7c-9bfb-d02e441bc8b9
  8. Username change

in XBoX on Windows
    Username change: Hi, I have Xbox account for a few years and now I wanted to play a game, but I realized me have my very old username(i changed that random) and if I want to change it I need to pay 10$ and it...
  9. My username has changed back to default

in XBoX Accessibility
    My username has changed back to default: My username has changed to default when i had [mod removed -personal information] for along time know its changed to FancyJoey460844 b9525486-f238-4b53-9b7f-d40745a8a771
  10. Changed username can't play 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changed username can't play 360 games: I recently I changed my Xbox user-name and now when I load a backwards compatible 360 game, I get a message saying, "Sorry, this profile can't connect to Xbox Live on this console. To fix it,...