Xbox Username

Discus and support Xbox Username in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Ok so earlier today I was on social.xbox.com I was trying check the availability of a user name for one of my friends. So I put in the gamertag that my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by GS Scheme, Feb 2, 2020.

1. GS Scheme
    GS Scheme Guest

Xbox Username

Ok so earlier today I was on social.xbox.com I was trying check the availability of a user name for one of my friends. So I put in the gamertag that my friend wanted me to check if it was available and when I selected check availability it just changed my
    gamertag to it with out going through the whole process of me selecting my card for it to charge it to. It wouldnt have been a free name change because the gamertag that I had before this happened I payed for and it was the gamertag I wanted. I got in touch
    with customer service to ask about it and they told me that it says on my account that it was purchased but that the payment didnt go through completely but it still changed my gamertag. All Im trying to do is to get it changed back to the gamertag that I
    had before this whole thing happened.

:)

GS Scheme, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Username

For information on why it was changed and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com If the forced name change is overturned, you will be given a chance to change it for free. If it is upheld, you will have
    to pay if you want to change it and you would not be given a refund.
  3. GS Scheme Win User

Xbox Username

Ya I know that but what Im saying is it should have charged me when I don’t even have my card on there but Im going to have to put it on their now.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Xbox Username

It's unfortunate but the website is for changing your tag. It assumes you want to change it if you're looking.
  5. GS Scheme Win User

Xbox Username

I did contact support they sent me here because they cant do anything. I basically have to pay for my name to change. What a support team :/
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox username

Hi IXL,

Thanks for the reply. Three letter gamer tags will most always be impossible to get as when they were allowed most got them right away and kept them.

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Username

1. Xbox Username - Similar Threads - Username

2. Is their a reason my Xbox id shows up in my Minecraft username and why I have to pay to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Is their a reason my Xbox id shows up in my Minecraft username and why I have to pay to fix it?: Please tell me submitted by /u/DerpBoiDerp [link] [comments]
  3. I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK TO MY OLD USERNAME!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK TO MY OLD USERNAME!: IM IN A CRISIS RIGHT NOW I GOTTA CHANGE MY USERNAME BACK FOR FREE HELP ME PLEASE! D: de6f7b66-8a5c-4caf-9bf1-e835a0a937ef
  4. Recover Usernames

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover Usernames: Hello, So I'm trying to retrieve my smurf accounts that i had before my xbox bricked itself. I know these accounts are possibly connected to my email but when i try to recover the emails it only...
  5. i changed my username on accident

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my username on accident: welp, i went to change my username and chose the wrong name by pressing the wrong button is there anyway to change it or do i need to use money 47ebb869-9b4e-4c62-8441-db492f945c2a
  6. Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rejoining Xbox - Old username associated with old email, new email automatically generated...: Good evening guys, I have an issue, but i'll try to break it down as simply as I can. I have two accounts. One is very old and has all my gaming history, achievements, friends and a username I...
  7. username [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    username [mod removed]: microsoft how [mod removed] you gonna tell me my username [mod removed] is too long when the one i'm changing it from is DualWheat129503 AFTER you already changed it from that and now you tell me...
  8. Xbox username

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox username: So I wanted to change my username and I checked xbox to see if its being used which it is not be used but it says it being used so im just wondering why I cant get a certain usernames....
  9. Nome de usuário [Username]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nome de usuário [Username]: Olá gostaria de saber se haveria um jeito de trocar o meu nome do xbox mais de uma vez, já que quando eu troquei adicionou mais 4 diagitos no meu nome, "3343", já sei que tem um jeito ou haverá em...
  10. NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused

in XBoX on Windows
    NameChange appended numbers despite username going unused: I changed my gamertag two times today, once by accident and the second time to revert it back after the accident. The second time, I set my desired gamertag exactly the same as the one I...