Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] [img] I'm just hoping someone in charge or from staff sees this. Also submitted on the feedback hub, you can upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbf7o0... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HotCakeX, Mar 8, 2021.

1. HotCakeX
    HotCakeX Guest

Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10 [​IMG]

I'm just hoping someone in charge or from staff sees this.

Also submitted on the feedback hub, you can upvote: https://aka.ms/AAbf7o0
    (insiders only)

:)

HotCakeX, Mar 8, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

can’t access xbox avatar editor

If you are having trouble with the avatar editor on Xbox One, then try downloading the editor on Windows 10. It's the exact same app, and once you have finished creating your avatar, it should show up on your Xbox One.
  3. Mistress Sara Win User

Custom gamerpic?

There is an
    Xbox Avatar App
    available in the Windows Store that you can use to create/update your avatar, and then within the app take a photo of your avatar that you can upload to you gaming profile. Be sure to pick the correct one - Xbox Avatar Editor, not the Xbox
    Original Avatars app.

That's what I did to create the image I use for my account.
  4. Italo Aguiar Win User

XBOX ONE - EDITOR DE AVATAR [Translation - XBOX ONE - AVATAR EDITOR]

Olá IzabelaLetícia,

Se o aplicativo editor de seu Xbox não está funcionando, você pode utilizar a versão para

windows 10
    ou as versões móveis do aplicativo para editar seu avatar.

Espero ter ajudado.

[Translation - Hello Izabelaletícia,

If your Xbox editor app isn't working, you can use the version for Windows 10 or the mobile versions of the app to edit your avatar.

I hope I helped]
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

No puedo abrir el editor de avatares (I can not open avatars editor)

Also, I would recommend that you open the Xbox Avatar Editor on one console at a time. Never attempt to try to open the app on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC at the same time. Because only one of the system can login that person at a time.
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox Avatar Editor Not working

Hello DicSey

You tryed go In your Profile and Setting your Avatar and no Works? You tried using the Xbox Avatar Editor in your Xbox or using the Windows 10 version? and what is the version of your system you using today?
Thema:

1. Xbox UserVoice link is broken in Xbox Avatar Editor app on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - UserVoice link broken

2. What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?

in XboX Insiders
    What happened to the Xbox Ideas Uservoice? What has replaced it?: First the xbox uservoice was killed, now it seems the Xbox Ideas uservoice has as well?! https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/ says "This site is not currently active" ugh. What has replaced this?...
  3. Xbox UserVoice Ideas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox UserVoice Ideas: EDIT: Before you say anything, my profile says no ideas what's so ever. Hello i posted an idea on uservoice but it randomly gone after refreshing the site, happened this time too. How an i...
  4. Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice: I have put 2 ideas in Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice,but they are gone.Why e5db2475-c548-462d-8bad-4c4072643442
  5. Submitting backwards compatible game suggestions via the Uservoice site

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Submitting backwards compatible game suggestions via the Uservoice site: Hi folks! I'm pretty sure this is not an option anymore. However I still see it being suggested frequently so I'm second guessing myself. Is it still possible to submit backwards compatible...
  6. Uservoice topic switchover

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uservoice topic switchover: Morning all Does anyone know how often uservoice switches over topics cause ive been offering ideas for 2 months now and the same topics of discussion are there. Wondering when or how often they...
  7. Do all Ideas Go Through Uservoice Now?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do all Ideas Go Through Uservoice Now?: Just wondering if we post all xbox/microsoft ideas at uservoice? Theres ideas for apps that i wanted to post but not sure if thats a uservoice thing or report a problem?...
  8. Xbox Uservoice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Uservoice: When I posted my suggestion on providing Xbox One Backwards Compatability for Cars Race-O-Rama on this website Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice My suggestion got deleted. I am not sure why did...
  9. Vote for my idea on uservoice!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vote for my idea on uservoice!: Hello everyone! If you liked the Xbox 360 NXE dashboard please access this link and vote for my idea:...
  10. Links to Third Party Voting on Uservoice?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Links to Third Party Voting on Uservoice?: Can we post external links in the Xbox Uservoice forums. For example: I want to make a thread for Xbox supporting Mirror's Edge Catalyst Enhancements for One X. I also want to post a link to EA's...