Xbox ventilation

Discus and support Xbox ventilation in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the new update my Xbox keeps turning off then when I turn on it says something about ventilation. Before the update it was perfectly fine. It has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/beefyboy66, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Xbox ventilation

After the new update my Xbox keeps turning off then when I turn on it says something about ventilation. Before the update it was perfectly fine. It has around 5 or 6 inches to the left and right and more than a foot above it for ventilation so I'm confused. It is a normal Xbox one

submitted by /u/beefyboy66
    [link] [comments]

/u/beefyboy66, Jun 19, 2019
  2. DustinUssery Win User

Xbox One and Kinect randomly turning off

3. JeremiahSmith Win User

Xbox One Constantly Freezes! After Downloading Gears of War Beta!

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XB1 Getting Hot

Both the Xbox One S and the original Xbox One consoles are designed to ventilate air to keep them at an optimal temperature during use. Either console may feel hot around the vents, but this is normal. Hot air is being ventilated from the console to cool
    the interior. Keeping the console free from obstructions and clutter will allow it to ventilate properly.

For more info:
    support.xbox.com/.../ventilation
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

Ventilation

If you feel that your Xbox One is faulty and needs repair I highly suggest sending it to Microsoft for repairs through
    https://myservice.xbox.com/

Any and all self repair is seen as tampering with the console and is against the Code of Conduct which could result in Enforcement actions taken against you
  6. gds1972 Win User

playstation on my xbox

Hi

Yes it is not advisable to block the ventilation holes on the Xbox One and it will affect the performance of the console.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/ventilation
Thema:

Xbox ventilation

1. Xbox ventilation - Similar Threads - ventilation

2. Xbox one x keeps turning off at specific points in games and then gives ventilation error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps turning off at specific points in games and then gives ventilation error: Hi, As the title says its been happening for me with borderlands2 and the new dlc and borderlands goty edition in the same places everytime, my friend also had these issues with these games and...
  3. Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.: Can anyone help with this issue? Anyone have this problem before? The power supply light is green. The light on the console it self does not turn on yet the message for ventilation appears and...
  4. Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Overheating in fairly well ventilated area but fine with fan blowing into it.: My xbox one x scorpio edition seems to overheat or at the very least get extremely warm when running anything. I've cleaned out the device as best as I can (to remove dust) through the grills, but...
  5. better ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    better ventilation: Can I use the xbox without a casing for better ventilation? 2c7651a4-5185-4c05-8212-a5a967652b75
  6. How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix or reset 360 after it shuts it self down bc of ventilation issue.: My xbox360 starts up fine then the power light turns red and blinks after about ten minutes of powered on. On the screen it says that it is powering its self off until the ventilation is cleared....
  7. Ventilation and power issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ventilation and power issue: I keep having an issue whereby it turns off (launch xbox x) and reports an overhearing problem when it's not even warm. It then asks me to make sure it is well ventilated... it is... happens...
  8. Xbox 360 E shutting down due to "insufficient ventilation", fan doesnt work/ underperforms

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 E shutting down due to "insufficient ventilation", fan doesnt work/ underperforms: My Xbox 360 E is shutting down due to "insufficient ventilation" after a couple of minutes being on, even though both the console and the power supply are in well-ventilated spots. Fan doesn't...
  9. Positioning of Xbox One S for Ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Positioning of Xbox One S for Ventilation: So I'm about to get an Xbox One S and also a Nintendo Switch.. Im planning on setting them up in a wardrobe that's about 150cm tall by 70cm wide. Because I've got two young kids, I need to have...
  10. Is my Xbox One X damaged? Insufficient Ventilation warning message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox One X damaged? Insufficient Ventilation warning message.: I just bought the Xbox One X along with the game Forza Horizon 4, my Xbox was inside an enclosed book case and got no ventilation, I didn't know this was a bad thing to do, until i started hearing...