Xbox ventilation

Discus and support Xbox ventilation in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the new update my Xbox keeps turning off then when I turn on it says something about ventilation. Before the update it was perfectly fine. It has... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/beefyboy66, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Xbox ventilation

After the new update my Xbox keeps turning off then when I turn on it says something about ventilation. Before the update it was perfectly fine. It has around 5 or 6 inches to the left and right and more than a foot above it for ventilation so I'm confused. It is a normal Xbox one

submitted by /u/beefyboy66
    [link] [comments]

/u/beefyboy66, Jun 19, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Xbox ventilation

Having your Xbox One S in a vertical position(without stand) will effectively block the side air vent. This will cause insignificant ventilation, resulting in the console overheating and shutting down and possible damage.

The Xbox One S requires a stand to be used in vertical position, which will allow proper airflow/ventilation.
  3. J4CK93 Win User

Xbox ventilation

You probably need to clean the dust out of it as others have said
  4. Kev7420 Win User

Xbox ventilation

If the console overheats and shuts down, this is an indication that your console is getting too hot, and you may need to adjust its placement or remove items that may be blocking vents.If
    your console consistently shuts down automatically due to ventilation problems, even after the console is free from clutter and no vents are obstructed, it will need service.Note If
    you are using an Xbox One S or Xbox One X console in a vertical orientation, using the proper console stand is required to ensure the bottom vent is not blocked.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Xbox ventilation

Here is a little guide. Also, get some compressed air on the back and sides. Maybe is dust. Here is the proper
    use of the vertical stand.

Make sure you use only the stand designed for your Xbox, which helps console stability and operation. Without the stand, vertical positioning blocks a cooling vent. If you don't have a proper stand, put the Xbox as the guide says.

EDIT: If nothing helps you must repair it as others have said.
  6. SoullessCodith Win User

Xbox ventilation

I actually had the same problem as you. I am not sure if you have the space for it, but I ended up buying a small table for the system to be able to lay it down on from Walmart.
Thema:

Xbox ventilation

1. Xbox ventilation - Similar Threads - ventilation

2. Xbox one x ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x ventilation: Bonjour, je voudrais savoir pourquoi ma Xbox One X s'éteint toute seule lorsque je lance un jeu. Elle se met ventiler de manière très bruyante puis elle s'éteint, et quand je la redémarre cela me...
  3. Xbox ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ventilation: Hey guys looking for help/advice fast. My xbox one s was stood on its side without a stand and now im recieving message saying insugnificant ventilation and my console keeps shutting off.... what...
  4. Xbox 1 x shutting down. When booting back up it said it had a ventilation issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 1 x shutting down. When booting back up it said it had a ventilation issue: As subject. My project scorpio xb1, shuts down while playing destiny2. When booted back up it said I had a ventilation issue. I can safely say that there is nothing blocking the vents, plenty of...
  5. Xbox ventilação[Translation-Xbox ventilation]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ventilação[Translation-Xbox ventilation]: Usar um cooler externo no xbox one em cidades com muito calor ajudar a resfriar o console ?? [Translation-Use an external cooler on Xbox One in cities with too much heat to help cool the...
  6. Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X shuts down due to “lack of ventilation”: My launch Xbox One X has recently started shutting off in the middle of me playing. It has happened on several different games. Upon restarting my console it says its a self protection measure to...
  7. Is there any way to disable the auto shut down for when your xbox has insufficient ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to disable the auto shut down for when your xbox has insufficient ventilation: My xbox keeps turning its self off for having insufficient ventilation even though it has alot of space around it is there any way to disable this? 8fa0ddc9-a306-4b3b-b4e6-bfbc2cefd650
  8. One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation

in XBoX Accessibility
    One game keeps shutting down the Xbox saying it has poor ventilation: Downloaded nba 2k19 yesterday which downloaded fine but when I select a certain mode on the game it just shuts the console down saying it had poor ventilation(it doesnt) and I have even moved the...
  9. Xbox one x keeps turning off at specific points in games and then gives ventilation error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x keeps turning off at specific points in games and then gives ventilation error: Hi, As the title says its been happening for me with borderlands2 and the new dlc and borderlands goty edition in the same places everytime, my friend also had these issues with these games and...
  10. Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E wont leave ventilation warning screen.: Can anyone help with this issue? Anyone have this problem before? The power supply light is green. The light on the console it self does not turn on yet the message for ventilation appears and...