Xbox video down.. But only for me?

Discus and support Xbox video down.. But only for me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to watch content on my 360 console andI don't know what to tell you it just doesn't work even though the Microsoft website says it's up. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AbsenteeAxe888, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Xbox video down.. But only for me?

I am trying to watch content on my 360 console andI don't know what to tell you it just doesn't work even though the Microsoft website says it's up. It has been down for about two weeks straight. Everything's I try it either tells me it's down or gives me
    status code 8b05008-0000000-00000000 which does not show up when I search error code look up. I have a prepaid 3m gold subscription as well as many purchased tv shows and movies. The 360 is the only device I currently have to view this app. I am rather upset
    by this because I have spent logically hundreds of dollars of videos through this app.

:)

AbsenteeAxe888, Apr 11, 2014
  2. Netflix/xbox video will not play. And Netflix displays peoples text messages.

Netflix launches and will buffer videos but at varying percentages and then return to the play menu. My xbox 360 and computer play netflix just fine but my xbox one will not. I have opened all the ports needed and down system restarts and cache clearing
    but nothing works. Xbox video will do the same thing saying video cannot be played. Also Netflix on my Xbox sometimes will randomly shut down and display someones Facebook page or text messages to the video player. Its a strange thing but rather funny when
    you know the person who's texts appear. Anyone know why this happens? Error code that Xbox video displays is: 0xc00d11cd (0xc0262513).

Youtube and other streaming apps work just fine only errors playing videos happen only in Netflix and Xbox video.

Macanica-75AFF2BE-2385-4B51-9C8B-3CC47F104817, Apr 11, 2014
  3. RhinoCyclops
    RhinoCyclops Guest
    Xbox one will not select the time zone at start up!!!

NOTE: I do see that some XBox services are down but only "TV, Music, and Video" being "Limited" so not sure why or if that would affect being able to select Time Zone.

RhinoCyclops, Apr 11, 2014
  4. INutUpOrShutUpI Win User

Xbox video freezing (xbox one)

My Xbox one freezes and shuts down during any/every video based apps(twitch, upload, Xbox video, etc) I'll be watching a video and about 1minute into it it'll freeze my Xbox and *** it down. Dont know how to fix it
  5. VyseTheGreat Win User

Anyone else run their Xbox 24hours?

Funny R1CH5TER. I also have a habit of watching either netflix or youtube videos and falling asleep. These are really the only times the Xbox turns off. I wake up and the Xbox is off and the TV as well, it seems to have a timeout with the video signal and
    thus the whole deal is shut down. lol.
  6. RhinoCyclops Win User

Xbox one will not select the time zone at start up!!!

NOTE: I do see that some XBox services are down but only "TV, Music, and Video" being "Limited" so not sure why or if that would affect being able to select Time Zone.
  7. ASSSASSSINBLACK Win User

Error adding a Payment method (Paypal)

Why my xbox video app not working is it down?
  8. DanRyder87 Win User

Is my Xbox one X faulty??

I dont think overheating is the issue because as soon as its shut down i power it on again with no problems and play. It has never shut down mid game or video. Its only done it from start up
Thema:

Xbox video down.. But only for me?

1. Xbox video down.. But only for me? - Similar Threads - video down

2. If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?: GTA V world, dragonball fighter z world, forza horizon world and finally fallout world 0ea63437-67c0-4e76-8330-66422b01114d
  3. My Xbox uploaded video was taking down without any reason at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox uploaded video was taking down without any reason at all.: I even check the Enforcement History and there is no statement. 23c0bc4e-6ca9-497b-be9a-93a8cfe3091f
  4. Video player closing down Microsoft edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video player closing down Microsoft edge: I don’t know if anyone is having this issue or not but as for me Microsoft edge video player is forceclosing anysite I try to watch videos from. If will play for many 10 minutes if I’m lucky but...
  5. Vudu,Netflix,XB video is down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vudu,Netflix,XB video is down: Can't sign into my vudu account or netflix on xbone and all of my XB video movies I bought show up as I haven't bought them please fix this I want access to the stuff I bought....
  6. Netflix *(any video streaming app) causes critical error and system shut down.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix *(any video streaming app) causes critical error and system shut down.: Dear Microsoft, I received my XBO on 12/31/2014 and everything worked fine for the first 3 days; streamed several hours of Netflix, Twitch, Crunchyroll and struggled through an eternity of...
  7. Amazon Instant Video Down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Instant Video Down: Instant video isn't working. I tried rebooting the 360, just to make sure everything was working OK, but it still isn't working. It is giving the error message: "Sorry, Amazon Instant Video isn't...
  8. What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on ...: What does error code 0x800705aa mean and how do I fix it? I can not show down loaded videos on my computer using xbox movie program. 47e110d8-ce92-47bf-bbc7-0e2aa9903494
  9. MediaPlayer shuts down X1 when playing video files

in XBoX on Consoles
    MediaPlayer shuts down X1 when playing video files: Hi Put some mp4 and m2ts files on a usb drive today and play with MediaPlayer app - and xbox just shuts down at the end of some. Screen goes black, and takes 10s or so and you here it shuts...
  10. Streaming Video Crash: Xbox One Shuts down during Netflix/YouTube

in XBoX on Consoles
    Streaming Video Crash: Xbox One Shuts down during Netflix/YouTube: Just bought a brand new XB1 about a week ago and everything was working fine up until two days ago when I tried streaming a video on Netflix and this caused a crash where the video freezes for a...