Xbox Video - how to request shows?

Discus and support Xbox Video - how to request shows? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a better place to ask general questions about Xbox Video? I'm not sure why the service is tied to each device in the forums. Anyway, if I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by acyclic, Apr 15, 2014.

1. acyclic
    acyclic Guest

Is there a better place to ask general questions about Xbox Video? I'm not sure why the service is tied to each device in the forums.

Anyway, if I wanted to request a series that isn't currently on the service (Monty Python's Flying Circus is high on my list, for example), where would I go to do that? Uservoice doesn't seem the appropriate avenue.

:)

acyclic, Apr 15, 2014
  2. CWSmith1701
    CWSmith1701 Guest
    Xbox Video Requests

Hello, I've got a list of requests for Xbox Video here.

Season 1 of Mythbusters

Last Exile

Highlander

Highlander the series

Lunopolis

The Abyss

That's what I have for this month. I'm wanting to get these so I don't have to rely on Amazon instant video at all.

I may have more later.

CWSmith1701, Apr 15, 2014
  3. Infrablade
    Infrablade Guest
    UserVoice Feature/Device Request: Xbox Skype Controller

Vote for it if you want it!
    Feature/Device Request: Xbox Skype Controller
    With the Xbox Skype Controller:
    Alternately view the Kinect sensor's 1080p Skype Video on the controller's quality color LCD screen; 'casting' video directly from the Xbox One to the controller.
    As with current controllers, (Alternately use controller mic for voice)
    Support (in-game) Communications H.U.D {Achievable Only With Kinect}
    Xbox One innovation continues with the Xbox Skype Controller!
    Hardware & Feature should be added as part of the 'Achievable ONLY WITH KINECT' champagne

Infrablade, Apr 15, 2014
  4. steffb74 Win User

How to watch videos on the Xbox One?

Nope, DLNA is heavily requested by the users but directly playing videos other that dvd, bluray, Xbox video is not supported at the moment

Greetings
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Win8 XBox Video app: How to make Playlists?

Hi Randy. Creating video playlists in Xbox Video is currently not a supported feature of the Xbox Video app. If you would like to request that feature, I would suggest you create a post in our

Xbox Live Wishlist/Feedback
    forum.
  6. DAZZA 433 Win User

Interview

There are a lot of good youtube videos that show how to completely disassemble a console and put it back together, If the request needs to be done by microsoft then you would need to contact them through the contact us pages.
  7. Amanicah 626 Win User

justified has made me re buy more than half the episodes.

Justified recently completely disappeared from xbox video users purchase history. I had to completely repurchase the season and be refunded for it. I have had to buy 3 episodes now and get on and request refunds. I just bought the newest one and came
    on here to complain again.

I am not sure how many times I am willing to get onto Xbox chat to request a refund before I just start using a different service altogether...
  8. iRepMinnesnowta Win User

can someone help me

ok i will give you all my info i dnt mod i had this account for three years video was posted 2014 i dnt want to get banned because i got spammed bad had over 200 friend requests as well do know how i can get the video removed?
Thema:

1. Xbox Video - how to request shows? - Similar Threads - Video request shows

2. Green screen with sound when i watch videos

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen with sound when i watch videos: Hello, Recently and suddenly ,when i try to watch a game trailer or a video on youtube or netflix, i can see only a green screen although sound is ok. I must turn off my console,remove the power...
  3. Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video apps not working and network speed is good and connected: My youtube, hulu and netflix apps are all severely lagging on my xbox360 to the point that i cant use them. I tested my network status and its connected, my internet speed is golden and ive...
  4. grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    grabación video y sonido combinación windows+G [Mod Translation-video recording and sound...: ¿Podrían decirme por qué no soy capaz de hacer una grabación completa (quiero decir de video y sonido)?. La semana pasada lo hice sin problema y desde esta mañana el sistema solo graba la imagen,...
  5. Xbox, videos, and the hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox, videos, and the hard drive: Hello, I was wondering if I could set my Xbox One S to save game clips to my in-console hard drive, specifically in the videos folder. I was browsing through my clips today, and all my clips...
  6. Request for Cars 2: The Video Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for Cars 2: The Video Game: Okay so when the Cars 2: The Video game was free on GOLD, I was going to get the back but realised my account was migrated to the US, so I couldn't change it until a couple of days later, but I...
  7. customer request make new video game that will refresh gaming world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    customer request make new video game that will refresh gaming world: customer request make new video game that will refresh gaming world 98d39314-7b0c-462a-9a6b-1d2c13d95620
  8. Xbox Video Requests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Requests: Hello, I've got a list of requests for Xbox Video here. Season 1 of Mythbusters Last Exile Highlander Highlander the series Lunopolis The Abyss That's what I have for this month. I'm...
  9. Where can I post requests for Xbox Video?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I post requests for Xbox Video?: I'm wondering if there is a place to post requests for the Xbox Video guys to add to the catalogue. I have a few things I would very much like to see added if only so I don't have to use Amazon as...
  10. Player Tampered With Connection of Match, Requesting Discipline *Have video with proof*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Player Tampered With Connection of Match, Requesting Discipline *Have video with proof*: While playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II, I was matched up with a player who tampered with the connection of the match. He was placed on the other team, and before the match started he said "I'll...