Xbox video issues !!!!!

Discus and support Xbox video issues !!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok so on the 22/01/14 I tried to rent Batman dark knight but when I did I went to view and just said expired so I waited a few seconds and didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dazayit, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Dazayit
    Dazayit Guest

Xbox video issues !!!!!

ok so on the 22/01/14 I tried to rent Batman dark knight but when I did I went to view and just said expired so I waited a few seconds and didn't change.

So I purchased again thinking it maybe didn't go through and same thing. Did it one more time and same thing again.

So tried to purchase the full film and it worked finally.

Check my account today and I have been charged for all 3 rentals which didn't work as well as the full film purchase.

Where do I go to claim my money back as this has put me 12 pound out of pocket which I am not too pleased about.

:)

Dazayit, Jan 24, 2014
  2. SILVAF0XX
    SILVAF0XX Guest
    SILVAF0XX, Jan 24, 2014
  3. leonardi80
    leonardi80 Guest
    Xbox video issues

I've been using my Xbox 360 as a media player for a few years now. I have a couple of WD drives connected and it has worked really well. It has never missed a beat – until recently.

Not long ago I remember there was an Xbox update (must have been minor). Since then, I often get videos loading, with a bar at the top that says loading and %. This never happened.

If I watch a video from the start and don't stop or pause it, it is usually ok. However, if I stop a video before it ends, exit back to the menu or come back to it later it goes through the loading thing again. It will play for about 30 seconds then load
    more of the video (like it is buffering). Then the video skips all over the place. This makes it impossible to finish watching the video.

I love how the xbox remembers where you left videos and can resume from that place later on. This seems broken now. Anyone else have this issue or knows of a fix? It isn't the HDD. It isn't making any odd noises and I can play videos fine on my laptop etc.
    As I said, it plays fine from the start of a video if not interrupted.

Any help would be appreciated.

leonardi80, Jan 24, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Xbox video issues !!!!!

You need to contact phone or chat support. Go to support.xbox.com and click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

fredgiblet, Jan 24, 2014
  5. fredgiblet Win User

Xbox video issues !!!!!

You need to contact phone or chat support. Go to support.xbox.com and click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox video issues

If you are using a program other than the Windows Media Player for the xbox, go to their website and see if there's an update.
  7. chr1z 21 Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

I've got the same issue with amazon instant video (The sound is okay, the video studders)

Xbox Video works perfect.
  8. Turv3y Win User

video issue

Some games are just worst then others for screen tearing.
  9. Metalheaddddddd Win User

Video Issues

I tried it on our other tv and it happens there too, and now I'm getting white lines flashing across the login screen and home menu.
Thema:

Xbox video issues !!!!!

1. Xbox video issues !!!!! - Similar Threads - video issues

2. Xbox One X - Video Rendering Issue - Hardware related

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Video Rendering Issue - Hardware related: Hope y'all are having a good Wednesday first and foremost. I have an under warranty Xbox One X that has been having video rendering issues. When running video applications (YouTube, YouTube TV,...
  3. Xbox One X 4K DVR corrupted videos issue.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4K DVR corrupted videos issue.: Is the Xbox One X 4K dvr clip issue fixed where the videos would become corrupted? submitted by /u/mirzahasher [link] [comments]
  4. Video issues xbox 1S only works in low resolution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video issues xbox 1S only works in low resolution: my xbox 1 s is stuck at low resolution 640×480 Every time I try to change it the screen goes blank and it just changes back It all started when I switched from my TV to a computer monitor the...
  5. Xbox one video/ resolution issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one video/ resolution issue: Hi i recently bought a lg gaming monitor that can display up to 1080p and 144hz. My Xbox will only display 720p with 60hz and even then it glitchs out and gives me green pixles constantly. Please...
  6. Facing Issue after uploading video

in XBoX on Mobile
    Facing Issue after uploading video: Hello Everyone, Today I have faced an issue after uploading a video. I have not got any single follower through my new video. My video content is new and very entertaining. On the last 20 videos,...
  7. Is the Xbox one “S” good for streaming games or is there issues with video quality when...

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox one “S” good for streaming games or is there issues with video quality when...: Look to stream soon submitted by /u/deakins96 [link] [comments]
  8. Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Issues since update AUTO LOW LATENCY , SAMSUNG 65" Q9FN: I have a Samsung 65" Q9 TV and it has AUTO LOW LATENCY mode where it switches between game mode and normal by itself however it seems since the update occasionally when playing it switches to GAME...
  9. Video and Audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Audio issues: This has been going on for about a week now, but my xbox one has been blacking out. Total loss of video and audio for about 1 second and then its back on. It happens about every 30-45 seconds. Ive...
  10. More video [Mod removed- inappropriate] out issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    More video [Mod removed- inappropriate] out issues....: I just bought a brand new Xb one S, and since Ive had it, I've been plagued with its video shutting off randomly. Ive tried every solution I can find on the internet, but it is persistent. Please...