Xbox video issues !!!!!

Discus and support Xbox video issues !!!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ok so on the 22/01/14 I tried to rent Batman dark knight but when I did I went to view and just said expired so I waited a few seconds and didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dazayit, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Dazayit
    Dazayit Guest

Xbox video issues !!!!!

ok so on the 22/01/14 I tried to rent Batman dark knight but when I did I went to view and just said expired so I waited a few seconds and didn't change.

So I purchased again thinking it maybe didn't go through and same thing. Did it one more time and same thing again.

So tried to purchase the full film and it worked finally.

Check my account today and I have been charged for all 3 rentals which didn't work as well as the full film purchase.

Where do I go to claim my money back as this has put me 12 pound out of pocket which I am not too pleased about.

:)

Dazayit, Jan 24, 2014
  2. SILVAF0XX
    SILVAF0XX Guest
    SILVAF0XX, Jan 24, 2014
  3. leonardi80
    leonardi80 Guest
    Xbox video issues

I've been using my Xbox 360 as a media player for a few years now. I have a couple of WD drives connected and it has worked really well. It has never missed a beat – until recently.

Not long ago I remember there was an Xbox update (must have been minor). Since then, I often get videos loading, with a bar at the top that says loading and %. This never happened.

If I watch a video from the start and don't stop or pause it, it is usually ok. However, if I stop a video before it ends, exit back to the menu or come back to it later it goes through the loading thing again. It will play for about 30 seconds then load
    more of the video (like it is buffering). Then the video skips all over the place. This makes it impossible to finish watching the video.

I love how the xbox remembers where you left videos and can resume from that place later on. This seems broken now. Anyone else have this issue or knows of a fix? It isn't the HDD. It isn't making any odd noises and I can play videos fine on my laptop etc.
    As I said, it plays fine from the start of a video if not interrupted.

Any help would be appreciated.

leonardi80, Jan 24, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

Xbox video issues !!!!!

You need to contact phone or chat support. Go to support.xbox.com and click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

fredgiblet, Jan 24, 2014
  5. fredgiblet Win User

Xbox video issues !!!!!

You need to contact phone or chat support. Go to support.xbox.com and click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Xbox video issues

If you are using a program other than the Windows Media Player for the xbox, go to their website and see if there's an update.
  7. chr1z 21 Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

I've got the same issue with amazon instant video (The sound is okay, the video studders)

Xbox Video works perfect.
  8. Turv3y Win User

video issue

Some games are just worst then others for screen tearing.
  9. Metalheaddddddd Win User

Video Issues

I tried it on our other tv and it happens there too, and now I'm getting white lines flashing across the login screen and home menu.
Thema:

Xbox video issues !!!!!

1. Xbox video issues !!!!! - Similar Threads - video issues

2. Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!: Hello, I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this is in some way related to the xbox... When...
  3. Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off: When I turn on the Xbox, it will light up as normal, but output no video and then turn off by itself after a minute or two. I have a second Xbox that works fine on the same cables/power adapters...
  4. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  5. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  6. XBox issue with sound and video

in XboX Insiders
    XBox issue with sound and video: My Xbox has started playing sound and video at what appears to be double speed. It is not just the apps but the sounds when navigating the user interface. Has anyone seen this before? What's the...
  7. Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game: Hi xbox community, Can anyone help me display my original xbox game video with my xbox 360? I can only see the original xbox game launch screen and hear the audio/sounds of the game. I'm trying...
  8. Serious video playback issues (Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Serious video playback issues (Alpha): I'm on Alpha ring IP on a Xbox One X and EVERY time a video is played whether it be through YouTube or Twitch it's entirely in 25% speed with high pitched ringing noises. Edit - a hard reset...
  9. Xbox One X - 120hz - VVR/Video Fidelity & Overscan Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - 120hz - VVR/Video Fidelity & Overscan Issue: Does the Xbox One X 120hz option require anyone else to go into Settings > Display & Sound > Video Output > Video fidelity & Overscan > Display > HMDI (Then setting options to match 120hz per to...
  10. Issues with videos in YouTube loading on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with videos in YouTube loading on xbox 360: Is anyone else having issues with YouTube videos not loading on xbox360 the images load but when select video it will not play any help would be great I have 3 kids coming over tonight that just...