Xbox Video issues

Discus and support Xbox Video issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I trying to find out if anyone else is having the same problem as me. So I was a pretty early adopter to the Xbox Video Marketplace and have owned... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Azazel Hellion3, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Xbox Video issues

I trying to find out if anyone else is having the same problem as me.

So I was a pretty early adopter to the Xbox Video Marketplace and have owned content on there since it started. Now that I have an Xbox One, I was curious to see if all my content transferred over. Well, it didn't. It is also missing from video.xbox.com

The funny thing is, it shows up on my Xbox 360. I'm not talking about stuff I have already downloaded, but stuff that I had purchased over seven years ago and I was able to re-download it at a later time.

I ran into this problem before after one the Xbox 360 major updates, and it took a lot of time to correct the issue (including sending an email to corporate before anyone did anything). Now, it appears as though I missing even more content than the last
    time.

I know part of the problem is that the content license was removed by the provider, but that shouldn't matter, since I have already purchased them. I love having content in the "cloud", but only if it is there. And I absolutely hate, hate, hate having to
    buy things again.

As I said, the content is still available on my 360, but I foresee a time, where I will finally retire it. So has this happened to anyone else and what has anyone done about it?

Thanks.

:)

Azazel Hellion3, Jan 24, 2014
  2. SILVAF0XX
    SILVAF0XX Guest
    SILVAF0XX, Jan 24, 2014
  3. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest
    Xbox video issues !!!!!

You need to contact phone or chat support. Go to support.xbox.com and click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

fredgiblet, Jan 24, 2014
  4. fredgiblet Win User

Xbox video issues !!!!!

You need to contact phone or chat support. Go to support.xbox.com and click on Contact Us at the bottom of the page.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox video issues

If you are using a program other than the Windows Media Player for the xbox, go to their website and see if there's an update.
  6. chr1z 21 Win User

Netflix and Amazon Lovefilm - Choppy Framerate

I've got the same issue with amazon instant video (The sound is okay, the video studders)

Xbox Video works perfect.
  7. Turv3y Win User

video issue

Some games are just worst then others for screen tearing.
  8. Metalheaddddddd Win User

Video Issues

I tried it on our other tv and it happens there too, and now I'm getting white lines flashing across the login screen and home menu.
Thema:

Xbox Video issues

1. Xbox Video issues - Similar Threads - Video issues

2. Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video - Issue For MONTHS!!: Hello, I am at my wits end. Even Amazon have been investigating this for 3 months and still can't help. My prime video works fine on my phone so this is in some way related to the xbox... When...
  4. Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (1540 Model) Issues with No Video and Turning Off: When I turn on the Xbox, it will light up as normal, but output no video and then turn off by itself after a minute or two. I have a second Xbox that works fine on the same cables/power adapters...
  5. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  6. Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X sound issues and video issues at the same time: Just this. All of this. Hard reset does not fix and unplugging all USB's does not fix. Anyone ever have this issue? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37QySCn4Zio 7bb971a3-c568-4754-9f46-e914a44d1c7e
  7. XBox issue with sound and video

in XboX Insiders
    XBox issue with sound and video: My Xbox has started playing sound and video at what appears to be double speed. It is not just the apps but the sounds when navigating the user interface. Has anyone seen this before? What's the...
  8. Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game: Hi xbox community, Can anyone help me display my original xbox game video with my xbox 360? I can only see the original xbox game launch screen and hear the audio/sounds of the game. I'm trying...
  9. Serious video playback issues (Alpha)

in XboX Insiders
    Serious video playback issues (Alpha): I'm on Alpha ring IP on a Xbox One X and EVERY time a video is played whether it be through YouTube or Twitch it's entirely in 25% speed with high pitched ringing noises. Edit - a hard reset...
  10. Xbox One X - 120hz - VVR/Video Fidelity & Overscan Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - 120hz - VVR/Video Fidelity & Overscan Issue: Does the Xbox One X 120hz option require anyone else to go into Settings > Display & Sound > Video Output > Video fidelity & Overscan > Display > HMDI (Then setting options to match 120hz per to...