xbox video messages

Discus and support xbox video messages in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I send game clips that are saved on my xbox live the recipient is unable to see the clip. It says "We cant find the item you're looking for. try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keithsteffeck, Sep 7, 2019.

1. xbox video messages

When I send game clips that are saved on my xbox live the recipient is unable to see the clip. It says "We cant find the item you're looking for. try again in a while. if you still cant find I, it may have been deleted." I also get that message when I
    receive a game clip. Any solutions?

:)

keithsteffeck, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Exodus Scalpel Win User

xbox video messages

Try performing a hard reset. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox video messages

4. darkist1 Win User

xbox video messages

Is there any chance the clip has expired or hasn't completed the upload process to the xbox live service? does it happen to every video or only on occasions.
  5. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Help...exhausted all troubleshooting that has been suggested!!

Hey there,

What error message, error code, are you getting on Xbox Video?

Is this happening with every video you are watching, or certain content?

Regards,
  6. nirvanaguy15 Win User

Video Messages not opening

i talked to a support person they said there is some system maintenance going on
Thema:

xbox video messages

1. xbox video messages - Similar Threads - video messages

2. Xbox Video Purchase History Page Failing To Load, "Glitch in Our System" Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Video Purchase History Page Failing To Load, "Glitch in Our System" Message: Hi, Love your service and used it a lot with my xbox 360 years back. I recently have returned to Microsoft services and am failing to see the multiple Tv show seasons I have purchased through xbox...
  3. This is how video messages are made

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is how video messages are made: this is how a video message is made. jk. they need to make video messages though. a48270fa-1e37-46a4-ba1c-1e02141fd4fb
  4. Amazon Video us not working as if 9/7/16 @3:36 central keep getting message AU0101

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video us not working as if 9/7/16 @3:36 central keep getting message AU0101: Amazon Video not working, keep getting error message AU0101. 17784778-38eb-4a17-aec2-83dfff9428be
  5. A message to Blizzard: Video of Modded Gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A message to Blizzard: Video of Modded Gear: Spread the word. [MEDIA] 7b47be10-e638-4b83-add8-17c796941668
  6. Here is a Hacker kid that has a message for xbox and microsoft. See video for tag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here is a Hacker kid that has a message for xbox and microsoft. See video for tag: I was playing Ghost with friends when a child like sounding person gets on and starts talking trash saying he is going to turn on his hacks. I told him that I was recording and will post the video...
  7. Amazon video wont play keep getting error message DF0301

in XBoX on Consoles
    Amazon video wont play keep getting error message DF0301: The Amazon videos wont play just come up with try another video code DF0301 88bb1f0f-df5f-4ba3-8a9f-4f4c5954367c
  8. Video Messages not opening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video Messages not opening: So, i try to listen to my voice messages right? Everything seems normal? Wrong. When i try to open a voice message, it says this: Can't complete this process. Please try again. For more info,...
  9. Game trailer video in store won't play - Message = Error: Video cannot be decoded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game trailer video in store won't play - Message = Error: Video cannot be decoded: Since the most recent update, I'm unable to view game trailer video. Message "Error: Video cannot be decoded" is displayed. 1df406f8-50b9-4c5c-bfa6-417e4a1e1e83
  10. cant watch video message a friend sent me

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant watch video message a friend sent me: wtf a friend sent me a video message but it isnt coming up on my messages list i can see it on my messages list on this website but cant watch the video 9cd32c7f-fb58-41a3-9d44-0a1c298ae2c0