Xbox Video

Discus and support Xbox Video in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It would be nice to be able to delete content from our Collection in the Xbox Video app. At first I didn't think it made a difference (Changing from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by baddkar, Mar 23, 2014.

1. baddkar
    baddkar Guest

Xbox Video

It would be nice to be able to delete content from our Collection in the Xbox Video app. At first I didn't think it made a difference (Changing from Xbox 360 to Xbox One) but apparently the ability to remove from the xbox video collection isn't available
    anymore. It is starting to bug because I have a few "free" titles that show up that aren't really worth saving.

Can we get a random feature for the Xbox Video app? It would make viewing a tv series more fun. Something with the following options would be awesome!

Random within My Collection

Random within a TV Show Series (All Seasons All Episodes)

Random within a TV Show Season (Only random within specific season)

Another idea is to make the controls similar to the Netflix app on Xbox 360 (ie: triggers don't Fast Forward or Rewind, instead D-Pad is used)

:)

baddkar, Mar 23, 2014
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    amardilo, Mar 23, 2014
  3. zt1903
    zt1903 Guest
  4. Xbox Video

It's be addressed in a future update. Just one of the many issues that MS is working on.

Your Dead McFly, Mar 29, 2014
  5. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User

Kleur

6. DoggLegg76 Win User

Sound glitches and unsynced with video

7. Unicron Social Win User

Gold Family Plan help

Are they videos you uploaded the the xbox? If so, they might not fit the video formats for the xbox.
  8. Killn The Drama Win User

Half of the screen looks good but lower half is not good

9. Drakken Saer Win User

halo 4 spartan ops issue

Were these videos purchased via Xbox video?
Thema:

Xbox Video

1. Xbox Video - Similar Threads - Video

2. Video and Audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Audio issues: I have a xbox one and I have had no issues with video or audio. Recently I moved my xbox from my house to my girlfriends while I spent some time there. When i set it up last night, the screen had...
  3. New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Xbox Store Video Game Trailers In Full Screen?: How do you make the video game trailers play in full screen? 2f7736a8-2363-4b28-a1ac-eec020681d7d
  4. GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,...

in XboX Insiders
    GameStop, Game, and other video game sales chains around the world are about to disappear,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/justorrr [link] [comments]
  5. My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    My HDMI in is not working when I connected my Xbox to Video Game Recording: My HDMI In is not working when it's connected to my video game recording device, it suddenly happened. before it was working free fine. 48e7de11-9ca0-486a-9b80-aee4ebaccdc8
  6. Xbox game store; viewing videos

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game store; viewing videos: Go to microsoft store; click a game, scroll down past the info, am abke to see screenshots, and enlarge the tabs, but under videos, i cannot enlarge the tab or hear noise , if i click on it with a...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Video Recording Bug PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Video Recording Bug PC: I've been experiencing an issue when opening game bar after a cool moment on Modern Warfare and using the record that button. It will completely disable some keys for me. For instance I recorded...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw video ads won't load: I have been completely unable to play recently because the video ads refuse to load. I don't mind them but since you have to watch an ad before doing anything, it has essentially blocked...
  9. lost video

in XBoX Accessibility
    lost video: hi! i would like to know is there a way to sort of recover the video i was recording before my laptop died due to critical battery level? the video was more than an hour long and it is really...
  10. video dello schermo [screen video]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    video dello schermo [screen video]: vorrei sapere perche xbox mi fa gli screen ma non posso fare video dei giochi mi da che hardware non supportato qualche suggerimento in merito al problema [Translation-I would like to know why...