Xbox Video

Discus and support Xbox Video in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It would be nice to be able to delete content from our Collection in the Xbox Video app. At first I didn't think it made a difference (Changing from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by baddkar, Mar 23, 2014.

1. baddkar
    baddkar Guest

Xbox Video

It would be nice to be able to delete content from our Collection in the Xbox Video app. At first I didn't think it made a difference (Changing from Xbox 360 to Xbox One) but apparently the ability to remove from the xbox video collection isn't available
    anymore. It is starting to bug because I have a few "free" titles that show up that aren't really worth saving.

Can we get a random feature for the Xbox Video app? It would make viewing a tv series more fun. Something with the following options would be awesome!

Random within My Collection

Random within a TV Show Series (All Seasons All Episodes)

Random within a TV Show Season (Only random within specific season)

Another idea is to make the controls similar to the Netflix app on Xbox 360 (ie: triggers don't Fast Forward or Rewind, instead D-Pad is used)

:)

baddkar, Mar 23, 2014
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    amardilo, Mar 23, 2014
  3. zt1903
    zt1903 Guest
  4. Xbox Video

It's be addressed in a future update. Just one of the many issues that MS is working on.

Your Dead McFly, Mar 29, 2014
  5. usc1903-F36EA084-687 Win User

Kleur

6. DoggLegg76 Win User

Sound glitches and unsynced with video

7. Unicron Social Win User

Gold Family Plan help

Are they videos you uploaded the the xbox? If so, they might not fit the video formats for the xbox.
  8. Killn The Drama Win User

Half of the screen looks good but lower half is not good

9. Drakken Saer Win User

halo 4 spartan ops issue

Were these videos purchased via Xbox video?
Thema:

Xbox Video

1. Xbox Video - Similar Threads - Video

2. Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Console Issue , anyone know how to fix I provided a video - sorry for the voice in the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FindingSum3662 [link] [comments]
  3. How do I turn off Described Video?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I turn off Described Video?: Recently rented Spider-Man Homecoming from the Microsoft Video app on my xbox360. When i tried to watch it, described video for the visually impaired was activated. Not closed captions, not...
  4. Clipping videos!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clipping videos!: Can you make it to where we can hear people talk and or yourself When we clip a video on xbox! 22ab5912-ec59-4739-89dc-c67a74e18921
  5. Signed out of video services daily

in XboX Insiders
    Signed out of video services daily: Hello Since join skip ahead I'm hello signed out of video and streaming services like youtube, hulu Netflix. Didn't think it was an issue until today where i've had to sign back into each for the...
  6. Unsupported video type or incorrect file path

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unsupported video type or incorrect file path: I have been trying - off and on - to watch cartoon apps I have downloaded on to my XBoxONE from its app store (e.g Looney Tunes), but every time I try to play an episode, I will get the same...
  7. Choppy videos in backward compatible games and even outright unplayable games, is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Choppy videos in backward compatible games and even outright unplayable games, is there a...: Hello, I'm playing a lot of backward compatible games and I notice in quite a few of them, videos run very badly. Just two examples: - Dragon Age Origins Videos stops every other second, making...
  8. what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?: I know google public dns is good but is there any other that is faster for streaming videos microsoft edge app? Any help would be greatly appreciated 188ad6ff-4311-420a-a37d-44b42756135e
  9. Zwischen Xbox one und Windows 10 Musik oder Daten oder Videos Dokumente, synchronisieren ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Zwischen Xbox one und Windows 10 Musik oder Daten oder Videos Dokumente, synchronisieren ?: Nun ist meine Frage wie man nun Daten auswertet und Musik tauscht oder Videos oder dann halt ein USB-Sticks in Xbox one reinsteckt und dann in Windows 10. Wie funktioniert das ? Brauche...
  10. Xbox 360 video apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 video apps: Is there a list of apps on 360 that are no longer available on the 360 console? 6f6bbaf4-6404-4c32-b8cb-c042cc199ec2