XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.

Discus and support XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Problem started this past week. I xan log into Xbox Live on my Laptop, but when I got to Xbox Videos to watch a movie on my Laptop, cycles back & forth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GranPoppaG, Feb 15, 2014.

1. GranPoppaG
    GranPoppaG Guest

XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.

Problem started this past week. I xan log into Xbox Live on my Laptop, but when I got to Xbox Videos to watch a movie on my Laptop, cycles back & forth from Videos menu to Continue to login & back to menu. Non stop. I have Windows 7 and IE-11 with Adobe
    flashplayer 12.

I get the same problem when logging into Microsoft account. Both Xbox videos and Microsoft account problem only occurs when using Internet Explorer.

I have no problems when using Mozilla FireFox.

:)

GranPoppaG, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Do you want to gameshare. Xbox One only.

this sounds like the worst idea ever... hey random guy on the internet here is my Microsoft account login what could possibly go wrong?

Terrin_marine, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Do you want to gameshare. Xbox One only.

We'll see a new thread in a few days:

Help, can't login..might have gotten banned or something"

Fuhgeddit, Feb 15, 2014
  4. PerryMoerland Win User

Can't login at the Year in Review

I am indeed able to login on the Microsoft site, And I've tried Pc/Mobile and Xbox to login, None of them worked.

(Chrome and Internet Explorer)
  5. UnsealedVenus70 Win User

Cannot sign into the Xbox App on Windows 10 (0x409) error.

same issue with a gameloft game.

I cannot play because my Xbox account does not automatically login, but I can login in Xbox site page using internet explorers.

can someone give us a solution?
  6. richarddixon2 Win User

xbox, fortnite and v bucks

Also all the login are using internet explorer and I use Microsoft edge, not sure what (2-factor auth) is ??
  7. AlexWalker_047 Win User

Insider Program and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 issue

I finally found a fix to the problem just login to the website from Microsoft Edge{Internet Explorer} browser.

Good Luck!
  8. AndrewMcNeish Win User

Can't Get to Daily Challenge - Solitaire Collection

I can run other Microsoft games and they login fine.. but Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not login and says it can not login and points me to the explorer login... I have re-installed the game... reboot my windows 8.1
Thema:

1. XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP. - Similar Threads - Videos login Microsoft

2. Amazon Video app glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video app glitch: I've had Amazon video app on my Xbox 360 for a few years now. I hadn't used it for a few months, until last night. But, when I opened the app it's like my d-pad is stuck because all it wants to do...
  3. On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my Xbox one, while watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the...: On my Xbox one, While watching Video streaming like Netflix, Disney plus or youtube, the Audio on TV goes mute randomly from few seconds upto a minute. It comes back by itself. It only happens...
  4. xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads: Would be better to have the videos in xbox game pass catalog include gameplay. Rather, most seem to be just cinematic ads which show no gameplay. I find those unhelpful at best and purposefully...
  5. Suddenly No Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly No Video: Hello. Suddenly, my Xbox One S, which is less than 4 years old, stopped sending video to the TV. If everything is off and I power on the Xbox, it does eventually turn on the TV, as usual, so some...
  6. Xbox 360, video games, recording

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360, video games, recording: What's the best and easiest way to record gameplay on the Xbox 360? What are the best devices to use, if any? Where do i get them? How much do they cost? Cheaper alternatives? Also - if i also...
  7. Video games you quit and never finished?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Video games you quit and never finished?: Games online are becoming the best pastime through the decades of 1970. As time passes, the fad of internet video games is also boosting around the whole world. The video gaming ffxiv gil...
  8. Wirelessly output XBOX video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wirelessly output XBOX video: I want to find a way to output my video signal from my Xbox to my android tablet without connecting them with a cable. I know there is the console streaming preview that’s going on right now but...
  9. Tengo problemas de vídeo, ayuda[I have video problems, help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tengo problemas de vídeo, ayuda[I have video problems, help]: Lo que pasó fue lo siguiente, un día lleve mi xbox one a casa de un amigo pero olvide el cable HDMI, el me presto uno pero era de baja calidad y como mi xbox estaba en 1080 no se podía ver,...
  10. Can't Login to Amazon Instant Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to Amazon Instant Video: I cannot figure out how to get the pop up screen to enter my email and password. Is the only way to log in with a keyboard? 36764e14-f795-45a3-a588-664ffe13da4c