XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.

Discus and support XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Problem started this past week. I xan log into Xbox Live on my Laptop, but when I got to Xbox Videos to watch a movie on my Laptop, cycles back & forth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GranPoppaG, Feb 15, 2014.

1. GranPoppaG
    GranPoppaG Guest

XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.

Problem started this past week. I xan log into Xbox Live on my Laptop, but when I got to Xbox Videos to watch a movie on my Laptop, cycles back & forth from Videos menu to Continue to login & back to menu. Non stop. I have Windows 7 and IE-11 with Adobe
    flashplayer 12.

I get the same problem when logging into Microsoft account. Both Xbox videos and Microsoft account problem only occurs when using Internet Explorer.

I have no problems when using Mozilla FireFox.

:)

GranPoppaG, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Do you want to gameshare. Xbox One only.

this sounds like the worst idea ever... hey random guy on the internet here is my Microsoft account login what could possibly go wrong?

Terrin_marine, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Do you want to gameshare. Xbox One only.

We'll see a new thread in a few days:

Help, can't login..might have gotten banned or something"

Fuhgeddit, Feb 15, 2014
  4. PerryMoerland Win User

Can't login at the Year in Review

I am indeed able to login on the Microsoft site, And I've tried Pc/Mobile and Xbox to login, None of them worked.

(Chrome and Internet Explorer)
  5. UnsealedVenus70 Win User

Cannot sign into the Xbox App on Windows 10 (0x409) error.

same issue with a gameloft game.

I cannot play because my Xbox account does not automatically login, but I can login in Xbox site page using internet explorers.

can someone give us a solution?
  6. richarddixon2 Win User

xbox, fortnite and v bucks

Also all the login are using internet explorer and I use Microsoft edge, not sure what (2-factor auth) is ??
  7. AndrewMcNeish Win User

Can't Get to Daily Challenge - Solitaire Collection

I can run other Microsoft games and they login fine.. but Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not login and says it can not login and points me to the explorer login... I have re-installed the game... reboot my windows 8.1
  8. xCreeperKILLAx Win User

NHL Gamecenter ap not on XBOX one?!

Does not work using Internet Explorer. After clicking on Login, nothing happens.
Thema:

1. XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP. - Similar Threads - Videos login Microsoft

2. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  3. How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access and download all my captures from Xbox One? Screenshots and videos.: I have taken many, possibly thousands of screenshots in many different games in the past 3-4 years on my old Xbox One and my Xbox One X because I love virtual photography. They are all backed up...
  4. Audio and video in slow motion

in XboX Insiders
    Audio and video in slow motion: Hey. Every time I watch a video on YouTube or Netflix and i unplug my headphones from my controller everything gets slowed down. But but when i plug them back in, everything is back to normal....
  5. Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does the Xbox One X force all content (including streaming video) into ALLM if VRR is...: Over the course of the past month, I've been playing around with the Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) options on my Xbox One X (X1X) as displayed on my LG C9 OLED. I've...
  6. Xbox One X No Video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X No Video: Hey There, So my Xbox One X powers up. I can hear audio through my headset - button navigation sounds. But there is no picture on my monitor. I've tried multiple HDMI cables and multiple...
  7. MS Edge - Video player

in XboX Insiders
    MS Edge - Video player: Hi, How do you activate the full screen video player in Edge? I remember a couple of months ago I was pressing a thumbstick to activate a full screen player with purple colors. Now this option...
  8. Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do you prefer playing video games online alone, or online with friends?/Also which Gaming...: Gaming is better with friends. I rather play MP with friends rather than by myself. Of course ill play story driven games by myself. the game genres that i like are FPS games, RPG games...
  9. Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Video Display Issue on Original Xbox Game: Hi xbox community, Can anyone help me display my original xbox game video with my xbox 360? I can only see the original xbox game launch screen and hear the audio/sounds of the game. I'm trying...
  10. Can't Login to Amazon Instant Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to Amazon Instant Video: I cannot figure out how to get the pop up screen to enter my email and password. Is the only way to log in with a keyboard? 36764e14-f795-45a3-a588-664ffe13da4c