XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.

Discus and support XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Problem started this past week. I xan log into Xbox Live on my Laptop, but when I got to Xbox Videos to watch a movie on my Laptop, cycles back & forth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GranPoppaG, Feb 15, 2014.

1. GranPoppaG
    GranPoppaG Guest

XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP.

Problem started this past week. I xan log into Xbox Live on my Laptop, but when I got to Xbox Videos to watch a movie on my Laptop, cycles back & forth from Videos menu to Continue to login & back to menu. Non stop. I have Windows 7 and IE-11 with Adobe
    flashplayer 12.

I get the same problem when logging into Microsoft account. Both Xbox videos and Microsoft account problem only occurs when using Internet Explorer.

I have no problems when using Mozilla FireFox.

:)

GranPoppaG, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Do you want to gameshare. Xbox One only.

this sounds like the worst idea ever... hey random guy on the internet here is my Microsoft account login what could possibly go wrong?

Terrin_marine, Feb 15, 2014
  3. Fuhgeddit
    Fuhgeddit Guest
    Do you want to gameshare. Xbox One only.

We'll see a new thread in a few days:

Help, can't login..might have gotten banned or something"

Fuhgeddit, Feb 15, 2014
  4. PerryMoerland Win User

Can't login at the Year in Review

I am indeed able to login on the Microsoft site, And I've tried Pc/Mobile and Xbox to login, None of them worked.

(Chrome and Internet Explorer)
  5. UnsealedVenus70 Win User

Cannot sign into the Xbox App on Windows 10 (0x409) error.

same issue with a gameloft game.

I cannot play because my Xbox account does not automatically login, but I can login in Xbox site page using internet explorers.

can someone give us a solution?
  6. richarddixon2 Win User

xbox, fortnite and v bucks

Also all the login are using internet explorer and I use Microsoft edge, not sure what (2-factor auth) is ??
  7. AndrewMcNeish Win User

Can't Get to Daily Challenge - Solitaire Collection

I can run other Microsoft games and they login fine.. but Microsoft Solitaire Collection will not login and says it can not login and points me to the explorer login... I have re-installed the game... reboot my windows 8.1
  8. xCreeperKILLAx Win User

NHL Gamecenter ap not on XBOX one?!

Does not work using Internet Explorer. After clicking on Login, nothing happens.
Thema:

1. XBOX Videos login and Microsoft Account login issues on Internet Explorer on LAPTOP. - Similar Threads - Videos login Microsoft

2. Prime Video on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime Video on xbox one: When I start the Prime Video app, it just goes back to the launch screen. no error code no nothing. tried re-installing, didn't work. 329c73fb-21fa-4dca-a24a-41323d0f1fa5
  3. Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - Dolby Vision & Dolby Atmos Video Dropping when connected to ARC input on TV: I have my Xbox connected to my sound bar which supports Dolby Atmos, then I have my sound bar plugged into my TV's HDMI ARC input. When I enable the HDR setting on my TV for the input that the...
  4. Predictability and unpredictability in video game design

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Predictability and unpredictability in video game design: Celeste and Dead Cells are two of my favorite video games. They're both games with high difficulty, platforming elements, and excellent pixel art. However, they're very different experiences to...
  5. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  6. New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    New version of prime video not showing in Insider Hub: [IMG] submitted by /u/pastoak [link] [comments]
  7. Cambiar configuración de tarjeta de video a juegos de la App Xbox (beta) [Mod Translation -...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cambiar configuración de tarjeta de video a juegos de la App Xbox (beta) [Mod Translation -...: Recientemente instalé "Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden" pero se cierra antes de comenzar. ¿Cómo puedo configurar que tarjeta de video está utilizando para ejecutarse porque no utiliza la...
  8. Favorite Video Game Collectibles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Video Game Collectibles: I have my special display corner for stuff I got for the 25th anniversary of Super Mario Bros. Unopened physical copy of the game included. That was my first game on a console, still love it....
  9. Unable to trim video clip on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to trim video clip on xbox: Tried to use the trim feature accessed by clicking the guide button, going to recent captures and selecting the clip to trim. I set my in and out points, press X to save and am brought to the...
  10. Can't Login to Amazon Instant Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Login to Amazon Instant Video: I cannot figure out how to get the pop up screen to enter my email and password. Is the only way to log in with a keyboard? 36764e14-f795-45a3-a588-664ffe13da4c