Xbox violation

Discus and support Xbox violation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; About 30 minutes ago today as I was playing GTA V I got a message from [Mod Removed]saying he wanted picturis of me nude. I told him no than he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XGN APPLEGAMES, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Xbox violation

About 30 minutes ago today as I was playing GTA V I got a message from
    [Mod Removed]
    saying he wanted picturis of me nude. I told him no than he called me a
    [Mod Removed]. Is there anything you can do to stop him from hurassing me or anyone else later dowunion the future.

:)

XGN APPLEGAMES, Jun 14, 2014
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox violation

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them.

Smwutches, Jun 14, 2014
  3. progamer2468
    progamer2468 Guest
    Xbox violation

my son's account has been falsely reported of violation of Xbox live codes of conduct. I want to speak to someone and not have to go through this ridiculous process of answering questions and waiting 24 hours. Please help.

progamer2468, Jun 14, 2014
  4. Xbox violation

You can file a report on the gamer for harassment, the PET team will look in to it. On their profile, select Player Feedback and Avoid, this will help avoid playing with them again.

For future reference, please do not call out other gamertags on the site.

www.xbox.com/.../abuse

Andy Mulligan, Jun 14, 2014
  5. Andy Mulligan Win User

Xbox violation

You can file a report on the gamer for harassment, the PET team will look in to it. On their profile, select Player Feedback and Avoid, this will help avoid playing with them again.

For future reference, please do not call out other gamertags on the site.

www.xbox.com/.../abuse
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox violation

The enforcement team are the only ones who handle suspensions/bans. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them.
  7. voteDC Win User

Violation

If his Dad is an Enforcement Team member then why doesn't he just give him the name of the gamertag with the offensive bio?

-

Also he has a Dad who works for Microsoft but apparently does not have either a Windows PC or a Xbox 360?
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Violation

Because it links you to the thread from last week where you were given the information you needed.

-

I was also under the impression that your dad was a member of xblpet,from some of your other posts,so why is he not giving you the correct reporting procedure?
  9. Zero Jehuty Win User

violation

Thema:

Xbox violation

1. Xbox violation - Similar Threads - violation

2. I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to report a player for violating the code of conduct: His name is <mod removed> he said f u to me in a message 757c2f69-394d-4b17-bb54-8e4a11501076
  3. Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lending Accounts to family Violates TOS?: Does lending my account to a family member Violate any term of service? 6c950c0a-7119-4ad9-868a-17875601e855
  4. ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    ToS Violation - User Used a 2nd Account to Avoid the Penalties of a Communications Ban: Hello, I was told by a techie at 1-800-4-my-xbox that posting here is the right course of action regarding this complaint. An Xbox LIVE user,[Mod Removed - See Xbox Forum Guidelines] messaged me...
  5. Is there any "looking for groups" violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any "looking for groups" violations?: Is a violation to use the "looking for groups" feature as a trading source?. Example on rocket league you get different types of items randomly when you level up and tier up. So if you were to...
  6. Privacy violation?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Privacy violation?: My friend and I were chatting over voice messages when I sent one that seemed a little off. I had sent someone elses voice messages. I'm a American teenager with a semi-deep voice. The voice...
  7. Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I unable to change to a custom gamer pic when my record is perfect, no violations?: I can’t use a custom pic for my gamertag: [img] [img] bye effb3bbc-00c9-4819-af90-f4bb57a5a26b
  8. violation punishments

in XBoX on Consoles
    violation punishments: What are the punishments for different types of violations, for example using a modified controller. aff02b55-6cef-41e5-bdd7-e70c9799023a
  9. WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    WHY IS MICROSOFT VIOLATING GEO BLOCKING by releaing games only in some EU regions when it...: https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/policies/geoblocking Geo-blocking and other geographically-based restrictions undermine online shopping and cross-border sales. Regulation 2018/302...
  10. Violation of the xbox code of conduct

in XBoX on Consoles
    Violation of the xbox code of conduct: Hi there, I am an admin in an Overwatch Xbox one Facebook community with 4.5k members. We were recently reached out to by one of our members informing us of an individual in the top 10 of players...