Xbox Voice Chat not working

Discus and support Xbox Voice Chat not working in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; How do I fix a problem with my voice chat (game chat and Party chat) not working? First off my mic monitoring works I can hear my voice when I use mic... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xXGuNSMoKE, Nov 26, 2021.

1. xXGuNSMoKE
    xXGuNSMoKE Guest

How do I fix a problem with my voice chat (game chat and Party chat) not working? First off my mic monitoring works I can hear my voice when I use mic monitoring and the Xbox party chat in app works but every time I try to talk in party and in game chat it doesn’t work.

:)

xXGuNSMoKE, Nov 26, 2021
  2. mohammadShabani Win User

Xbox voice chat not working

3. Crunkleruckus Win User

Nvm I fixed it with an offline update
  4. xXGuNSMoKE Win User

Thanks for the help all my communication and multiplayer settings were already set so I can talk so it that is not the problem and I still cannot use voice chat. My microphone works as I just tested it on a computer and can still use mic monitoring. I still don’t know why this problem is happening and am unable to fix it also I have used these headphones for a couple months now.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Can you provide some more details on your setup? What type of headset do you have? Make/model, etc. Is it connected inline to the controller, or regular earbuds? Has the headset worked previously, and just stopped working, or have they not been working
    at all? You've tried different headsets and controllers, and I assume you're getting the same result on all combinations? Does the icon change by your profile recognizing that the headset is plugged in?

I'd also recommend checking that your controllers are all up to date with the latest firmware and try your headsets
    again.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Have you tested on a different account as requested? Also try using the headset on a different controller some times the problem it's on the controller 3.5 mm jack

You can check other options here

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GjFTEyOF5-I

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Voice Chat not working - Similar Threads - Voice Chat working

2. Voice chat not working in Xbox app for PC Windows 10

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice chat not working in Xbox app for PC Windows 10: Hi, I am having trouble to get voice chat working in parties with the xbox app on Windows 10. I have no problems using my microphone with any other program that does voice chat. I'm using an...
  3. In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    In game voice chat is not working at all with Xbox xCloud and Game pass.: I'm not able to talk with xCloud in game voice chat no matter what I do. I have a mic connected to USB-A on PC. I checked all settings from Destiny 2 and yet xCloud still didnt allow me to use...
  4. Voice chat not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Voice chat not working: My voice chat does not work in Halo Infinite multiplayer and Forza Horizon 5 convoys on PC. It automatically mutes everyone including me I don't have any parental restrictions on my account. Other...
  5. Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Wireless Headset does not work volume ring between voice chat and game on PC...: Hi guys, just like the title says, I'm having trouble with the volume control ring between chat and PC play. My headphones are connected to the PC via an Xbox adapter. Started the game, sound...
  6. Voice and text chat not working in Xbox games on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice and text chat not working in Xbox games on PC: I have changed my privacy settings multiple times, reverted them back and forth to try to force a change, but no matter what I do, in xbox games on PC, text chat doesn't work. I can't see or...
  7. Voice chat on PC xcloud not working!

in XboX Insiders
    Voice chat on PC xcloud not working!: Hi, playing sea of theives and not getting voice chat via xcloud on pc. I'm using a USB headset with mic, it is the selected mic and shows as working in the pc sound setting. I am unmuted in the...
  8. Fortnite Voice chat isn’t working on Twitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Voice chat isn’t working on Twitch: Hi, I have recently decided to stream using twitch off my Xbox one though have had an issue, the main game I like to stream is Fortnite with my friends though when I’m trying to stream, the...
  9. In game voice chat not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    In game voice chat not working.: I'm not fully sure if this is an Xbox problem but no matter what game I play I can't hear nor talk to anyone. Xbox partys work fine but when I want to talk to people in game I can't hear them or...
  10. sea of thieves voice chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    sea of thieves voice chat not working: I have problems talking in game with other players I can't hear them nor can they hear me e80a2b31-63e0-4a7f-9fec-6953f5c08fef