Xbox voice chat

Discus and support Xbox voice chat in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys! Look i have an issue. My voice chat isnt working for somw reason and it really bugging me since im not able to chat with friends. So these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dananjaya_799, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Xbox voice chat

Hey guys!

Look i have an issue. My voice chat isnt working for somw reason and it really bugging me since im not able to chat with friends. So these are my findings.

1. When i connect the headset to my xbox one controller through the 3.5mm jack, i can hear game audio and i can hear other people talking. But my voice isnt heard by them at all. I tested by opening a party chat (i made sure to have the chat features open
    to all in the settings) and as far as i know a ring should appear around my profile picture when i talk. But its not appearing.

2. Accidentally one of the guys who i played with sent me an invitation to party chat and i got the notification through my xbox App. It worked like a charm and i can chat with people but only through party chat since its from the app.

So then i knew its not something because of my account but some sort of a technical issue. I cant identify if its the console or the controller causing it.

What do you guys think the issue here?

:)

dananjaya_799, Oct 28, 2019
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  3. KevinIreland2 Win User

Xbox core services, social, and gaming.

Does that include voice chat and xbox party chat?
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

XBL vs. PS+

Xbox Live PSN

Party chat No party chat

Voice messages No voice messages

$60 live service Free Sucky service
  5. bowski477 Win User

Roblox Chat on Xbox

Xbox uses voice chat (party chat). There is no text chat in Roblox on Xbox One. It was removed awhile back.
  6. II M0Z II Win User

Edited

Thema:

Xbox voice chat

1. Xbox voice chat - Similar Threads - voice chat

2. Voice chat, in game audio issues only with Xbox players

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voice chat, in game audio issues only with Xbox players: Suddenly am unable to hear/talk to other xbox players during games or chat. Can still communicate with ps4 players. Nat is open, crossplay enabled, updated controllers, tried different...
  3. For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    For some reason I can't turn on Voice Chat: I'm trying to voice chat with my friend on the XBOX game bar app on minecraft windows 10 but I can hear my friend just fine but I can't use my Mic, it keeps saying 'something went wrong with your...
  4. Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.: I am unable to speak in voice chat and party chat. People hear "child" while in a game with me or in a party chat. All my setting are on "allow", also this happens when I play on PC and use the...
  5. Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch Streaming Voice Chat Crossplay: Hello everyone, I stream a lot of call of duty modern warfare on the twitch app on the xbox, there has been one time my stream could hear voice chat from all consoles and pcs, but since then,...
  6. Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice Chat not working for COD Black Ops 2 Zombies: I recently got back in to Call of Duty Black Ops 2 strictly for Zombies. I want to use the voice chat to better communicate with my team, but it won't work. I saw a post similar to this where they...
  7. Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    Text/Voice Chat, Looking for Group Suspension: So when I signed in today, it told me my Text/Voice Chat, and being able to post Looking for group posts were suspended. I checked Xbox Live enforcement, and it said I was suspended for...
  8. Deep Rock Galactic In-game Voice Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deep Rock Galactic In-game Voice Chat: I play on my PC using the MS store version of the game, along with 2 other friends. One other plays on PC and the other players on Xbox. We can all play together fine, most of the time. However,...
  9. Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with voice chat, text chat and party mode [XBOX LIVE]: I´m having problems with my voice chat, text chat and party. I´m not able to speak or send any menssages to anyone. It appears "your privacy settings prevents you from chating with other people"....
  10. Voice chat has been broken for months on every game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Voice chat has been broken for months on every game: As the title says. Voice chat has been broken in every single game I play, and it's been like this for months. My boyfriend is having this issue too so it's not just me. I can hear them but they...