xbox voice search microsoft edge

Discus and support xbox voice search microsoft edge in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; after this last update 8/23/19 i cant voice search on microsoft edge is this just me or everyone ? 72abdd31-08e5-466b-8b1d-7f8b7389f362 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DustyLucht, Aug 26, 2019.

1. DustyLucht
    DustyLucht Guest

after this last update 8/23/19 i cant voice search on microsoft edge is this just me or everyone ?

:)

DustyLucht, Aug 26, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

If you are an XBox Insider please refer issues as per the link.
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

I know that they have/are in process of, phasing out for fans and mic voice commands, it could be possible this is a result of that
  4. Korhog Win User

Last OS update in release brunch was at 8/23/19.

Do you mean Edge or Xbox update? If last i think you are insider )
  5. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Go Home Xbox! Microsoft’s new Kinect patent goes Big Brother, will spy on you for the MPAA

For the record... http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Legal/LiveTOU

"If you use the Xbox console with Kinect, we may also collect data about the way in which you interact with the console and the Services to improve Microsoft products and services. "

"You should not expect any level of privacy concerning your use of the live communication features (for example, voice chat, video and communications in live-hosted gameplay sessions) offered through the Xbox LIVE/Games for Windows-LIVE service.
    "

"When you use Voice Search, all voice commands are sent to Microsoft and stored to provide the Voice Search Service and improve Microsoft products. If you use Voice Search, you consent to Microsoft recording and collecting your voice input
    to provide the Voice Search Service and improve Microsoft products."

-

Microsofts been collecting data for quite a long time now.
  6. william mhowlett Win User

MICROSOFT EDGE

when I click on Microsoft edge on my xbox one I don't get a search window, I get goast recon. WHY
Thema:

1. xbox voice search microsoft edge - Similar Threads - voice search microsoft

2. No more voice chat against more then 8 people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No more voice chat against more then 8 people: Hello, we try to play Forza 7 as multiplayer and even when we are more then 8 people we get disconnections to the 9th and next players. We use this game as cross platform, some players have PC,...
  3. Voice Assistant redirect

in XboX Insiders
    Voice Assistant redirect: System is redirecting to download groove music even though voice Assistant recognized the dictation as load Spotify. Not sure if insider related or not but I haven't had this happen before this...
  4. Xbox voice chat not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox voice chat not working: Why cant i talk on my xbox in a party. I can hear other people talking but they cant hear me. Ive tried different controllers and headphones so it is not my controller. Ive also looked through my...
  5. Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Searching Videos via Voice doesn't include Netflix -- Why?: As the title reads, I am trying to use voice commands, "Xbox BING", "Search Netflix for Action Videos". In the "Ways to Watch" section, Netflix is NEVER an option. How do I change this to filter...
  6. Microsoft Explorer question -- can you use voice to enter something in search box?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Explorer question -- can you use voice to enter something in search box?: Let's say I'm on google's search page ... Can I use my voice to fill out the search bar? ad684e52-432e-47b6-a87b-a3fde6ba15dc
  7. Finding "Providers" using Bing voice search - had this really been removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Finding "Providers" using Bing voice search - had this really been removed?: Ok, first off, I've been a paid Xbox Live Gold subscriber for over nine years. This is the first time I've posted on the forums. I am absolutely incensed that Microsoft, with the most recent...
  8. X1 voice search program will be voiced by Cortana

in XBoX on Consoles
    X1 voice search program will be voiced by Cortana: "Cortana will be more than just an app that lets users interact with their phones more naturally using voice commands. Cortana is core to the makeover of the entire 'shell'--the core services and...
  9. no web voice search !!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    no web voice search !!!!!!!!: I bought xbox one over ps4 thinking I could voice search Bing like the way you can voice search in Chrome. but no . To do this , I would need a ps4....
  10. no web voice search !!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    no web voice search !!!!!!!!!: I bought xbox one over PS4 thinking that I could voice search Bing the way you can voice search Google . but no . Very deflating b2183e6c-c397-4113-a5e6-51a9222cde26