Xbox voucher not honoured

Discus and support Xbox voucher not honoured in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to help. My son (9y/o) purchased a $15 Xbox voucher. He redeemed the voucher and then tried to purchase a currency pack in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinBarrett1, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Xbox voucher not honoured

Does anyone know how to help. My son (9y/o) purchased a $15 Xbox voucher. He redeemed the voucher and then tried to purchase a currency pack in the game Fortnite. The game charged him for the pack, but didn't credit his account. I thought it was an Epic
    Games matter but they referred me to Microsoft. Microsoft simply dismissed it out of hand and referred me here. So he has lost his money and received nothing. Has anyone else ever had this happen to them?

:)

JustinBarrett1, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Ultimategamer1 Win User

If your transaction does not show up in your order history then It becomes a code/ voucher issue in a worst case scenario the code was processed and the funds never got transferred through the cloud to your Microsoft account in a rare instance like that
    my only recommendation is to contact xbox support for further help https://support.xbox.com/ good luck and hopefully your issue is resolved.
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

You can try to contact Epic again, tell them that Microsoft says the transaction is ok, so they have to check your account, I think Epic can see the transaction list, if they don't see any transactions there is a problem, if they see it, they should also
    see where the virtual money is finished, if by chance they have already been spent and how, a minimum must be investigated.

I am aware that this is a waste of time but at this point only Epic can give you more information about it.
  4. JustinBarrett1 Win User

Purchase was on 3 August. Went to Epic first. They said try Xbox. Have tried Xbox twice and they have closed the request twice. To be honest I think its an Epic Games issue. The purchase went through in Fortnite but the v-bucks credit never showed up.
    They say Tim Sweeney became a billionaire making Fortnite free but it seems he makes his money ripping off 9 year old kids...nice guy! Probably cost me 10 times the value in time so far. Not worth chasing it up. I guess thats what they’re counting on!
  5. JustinBarrett1 Win User

Yes its there. I requested a refund but Microsoft replied and said no
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

when did the purchase take place? today? a few days ago? because a few days ago there were problems on Xbox Live to buy and use digital content.

Try contacting Fortnite support directly at the following link
    https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/?l=en&contact=1

In the event that the purchase took place on critical days, try again to talk to a Microsoft customer service operator, explaining the incident better and see if you can exceptionally obtain a refund, even in the form of Xbox credit, so that is bound to
    use on the store.
Thema:

1. Xbox voucher not honoured - Similar Threads - voucher honoured

2. Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S 3 Month Voucher Expiration?: Hello! So I bought an XBOS over a year ago and was wondering if the voucher expired, as I am currently out of a controller due to the battery exploding, and not being able to buy a replacement...
  3. Xbox live gold voucher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold voucher: We have now tried to activate a 1 month free voucher and its says it has already been activated but my son tried to play fortnight and its not working. Please what can we do?...
  4. Voucher code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Voucher code: Hi My son has scratched the silver foil on his xbox giftcard and managed to remove some of the code? Will there be anyway I can get a new code using the other codes on the card to possibly prove...
  5. Voucher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Voucher: I received a gold membership voucher but as soon as I try to activate it stated that the voucher is already used. 0986e36f-1c20-4815-b155-d40779692e96
  6. Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold voucher entered accepted but not working: Hi could someone give me advise please. I bought a 3month membership today i entered it, accepted it but if i want to buy a game on gold subscription it tells me i am not a xbox live gold...
  7. XBOX voucher activation code not readable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX voucher activation code not readable: My son was given an xbox top up voucher as a gift on a printed till receipt from Smyths Toy Superstores. The first 2 digits are worn away as the printing on the receipt is easy to rub away, and so...
  8. Vouchers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vouchers: My redeemed voucher on xbox 1 shows zero balance on xbox account but shows as £25 balance when i log into microsoft but not there when i try to spend on the xbox, what went wrong?...
  9. How do I change a voucher for Microsoft Gold to another form of credit from Microsoft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How do I change a voucher for Microsoft Gold to another form of credit from Microsoft: My 11 year old son bought a Microsoft gift card with his pocket money thinking he could buy games. Unfortunately he bought the Microsoft gold card not realising this was for a subscription. Is...
  10. Uploaded voucher onto wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Uploaded voucher onto wrong account: I uploaded a £25 voucher onto the wrong Xbox account and purchased the game Hello Neighbor. Unfortunately this isn’t the one linked to my sons Xbox - can i recify?...