Xbox voucher

Discus and support Xbox voucher in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a voucher through Pay Point and an error occurred when trying to redeem the code. Pay Point say it has been activated but nothing is showing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PaulinePenrice, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Xbox voucher

I bought a voucher through Pay Point and an error occurred when trying to redeem the code. Pay Point say it has been activated but nothing is showing on the Microsoft Account. Does anyone know what has happened and how to fix it.

:)

PaulinePenrice, Jul 1, 2020
  2. WoodsGymnast794 Win User

Best present?

Game Pass voucher

Xbox game voucher

A Halo themed gift item
  3. pWneR SRB Win User

I buy a new set of xbox360, it says there are two free games with it, one is Carnival MSMD, but how to download it.

I think you should get a voucher with code. Then go to redeem code on your xbox and type in code that you found on voucher.
  4. mrjaffa1013 Win User

Can't use my voucher to buy Xbox live

What nonsense is this? The voucher even says "Xbox live" on it....
  5. Gupx UK Win User

xbox live

Join rewards and get free vouchers for xbox live.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

Vocher

If you received a voucher via an event or offer you would need to contact those that issued the voucher for more info.

It would be best as well to double check the voucher for any extra info on how to redeem it.
Thema:

Xbox voucher

1. Xbox voucher - Similar Threads - voucher

2. Games Voucher not included with our new Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Voucher not included with our new Xbox One S: We bought a digital Xbox One S which included two free games, Minecraft and Fortnite Battle Royal and 2000 free v-bucks. We have set up the xbox and now we want to add our free games of Minecraft...
  3. Vouchercode aan verkeerde account gelinkt[Translation-Voucher code linked to wrong account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vouchercode aan verkeerde account gelinkt[Translation-Voucher code linked to wrong account]: Beste, Ik wisselde vandaag een xbox one vouchercode voor de Darkfire bundle voor Fortnite in, maar ik heb dit niet op het juiste account gedaan. Ik heb een Epic-games account gekoppeld aan een...
  4. Code/voucher

in XBoX Accessibility
    Code/voucher: I have been trying to input a voucher code but the system wont allowed me due to that fact that i have a cancelled maybe to my account. Can this be over ride for me to get back onto the system...
  5. Xbox voucher.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox voucher.: About two weeks ago I purchased £50 worth of Xbox vouchers from a Paypoint (1x10 and 2x20). One of the £20 vouchers returned a Code Not Found message, so I asked the vendor what to do. He advised...
  6. Redeemed a voucher on wrong gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Redeemed a voucher on wrong gamertag: Hiya, I have had a code for 3 months game pass which i purchased off Amazon in June 2019. when I finally got round to redeeming it through the Amazon site it took me through to the wrong e-mail...
  7. Game pass voucher - games not loading

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass voucher - games not loading: I had a free game pass boucher which i’ve redeemed successfully and it shoes in my profile as having 4 days left. i managed to download a game that said was included with game pass but when i go...
  8. Live Gold Voucher to Gamepass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Live Gold Voucher to Gamepass: My parents purchased a 12 month Xbox Live Gold voucher as a gift. I also recently subscribed to gamepass. I would ideally like to have the 12 months of gold and then pay for the gamepass myself,...
  9. Using microsoft store vouchers on fortnite

in XBoX on Windows
    Using microsoft store vouchers on fortnite: Both my sons got Xbox vouchers for Christmas, child 1 uses the Xbox to play fortnight and he put the voucher codes in to the Microsoft redeem website using my hotmail account and then went in to...
  10. gift card voucher code partially destroyed so cannot input code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gift card voucher code partially destroyed so cannot input code: I bought a gift card in germany, and complete;y rubbed off the first three digits. The rest of the code is ok and has not been redeemed. can i get a new code? Thx...