Xbox Warranty help

Discus and support Xbox Warranty help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I asked for a replacement controller back in April for my elite controller which had a broken lb bumper. I was told to wait for an email, which would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AnthonyHanna2, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Xbox Warranty help

I asked for a replacement controller back in April for my elite controller which had a broken lb bumper. I was told to wait for an email, which would give me a shipping label. I never got that email, now my Elite controller is no longer under warranty,
    so I can't return it. I feel scammed in a way of not getting that email to replace it. Any help with trying to replace it under warranty like I once did. ( Not under warranty anymore)

:)

AnthonyHanna2, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Warranty help

3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Warranty question

4. Whitey Black Win User

Help my xbox won’t let me type

if any of the above step help try Warranty

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
  5. Killswitch51880 Win User

power supply unit gone bad

6. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

xb1 black selective disc reading?

if the reset not help try requesting a repair using your warranty.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair
Thema:

Xbox Warranty help

1. Xbox Warranty help - Similar Threads - Warranty help

2. Xbox one X riddled with errors - need help with warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X riddled with errors - need help with warranty: Hi, Since I bought my Xbox one X at the end of February 2018, I've had all sorts of issues with it. First of all the controller wouldn't connect properly - I tried everything but eventually gave...
  3. HELP - Wrong Warranty Date

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP - Wrong Warranty Date: Split from this thread. Hi, I have the same issue. I purchased my Xbox One S new in November 2017. I just registered my device yesterday because it was failing to read game disks (it's working...
  4. disc drive not working only 6 months old lost receipt been told no warranty can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    disc drive not working only 6 months old lost receipt been told no warranty can anyone help?: have tried hard reset factory reset disc cleaner gutted as its my second xbox in 2 years and had the same issue with the old one please help f453a948-0c67-4d73-8b37-ea7c411e70a0
  5. Trying to get help with my xbox warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get help with my xbox warranty: I have now twice submitted an xbox warranty support repair for my xbox 360. Each time I get an email telling me to expect an email from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen...
  6. Warranty issue, can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty issue, can anyone help?: Background - my XBOX ONE X only lasted a few months before the Blu Ray player packed up and it had to go in for repair. It’s been repaired, but now I have lost my warranty on it for the remainder...
  7. HELP - Wrong Warranty Date

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP - Wrong Warranty Date: I just registered my new xbox one s - bought today (4/3/18) from GAME - but the warranty online states it stops 31/12/18... this is not correct! how do i have this fixed????...
  8. Help with my console. !! Fedex damaged my console! so microsoft declined my warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with my console. !! Fedex damaged my console! so microsoft declined my warranty: Hi! .. i hope some moderator plz can help me .. just 30days ago.. my box 1 just crashed.. so called at callcenter and i recieved labels.. etc etc.. my console NEVER HAD ANY PHISICAL DAMAGE ,...
  9. Need help - Accessory warranty n ° PID unreadable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help - Accessory warranty n ° PID unreadable: Hello, I have a problem with the accessory warranty, a button on my controller is broken and the PID number is illegible (I have a picture), the console is still under warranty, how to do?...
  10. My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBox 360 right bumper button broke a moment ago and I need help with warranty.: I was playing Rocket League earlier and the right bumper button broke on me, which is unfortunate because I use that very heavily for one of the controls in the game. I tried registering my...