Xbox Warranty

Discus and support Xbox Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a question that has recently came up, my controller is broken however it is passed the 90 days first warranty purchase but I have bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeveanDavis✔, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Warranty

I had a question that has recently came up, my controller is broken however it is passed the 90 days first warranty purchase but I have bought Microsoft Complete and that covers the xbox and the controller correct? Don't know why but my xbox controller
    isn't covered by my Microsoft Complete warranty

By the way the controller is the one that came with the Xbox itself

:)

DeveanDavis✔, Aug 2, 2019
  2. PLAYA1onlyONE Win User

Xbox warranty ?

i used the wal-mart warranty thing a few years ago,it did get fixed but now its broke again and warranty is over. it was returned with the warranty sticker missing from the console.Can microsoft still repair the disc drive at a cost
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox warranty

You'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Xbox warranty ?

Extended warranties are a joke lol..that being said...ya most electronics are 1 year limited warranty. The fault i find with this especially with xbox one is its made by a company that had 20 billion in profits last year and they say it will last 10 years...why
    not back it by 5 years? I like companies that stand behind their products...you say it will last 10 years but only give a 1 year warranty. Weird that another company like PAX who makes a cool PLOOM vaporizer with a 10 year warranty because they said it will
    last that long and stand behind their product. Yet MS makes billions more but cant offer better warranties. Hrmmmmm.
  5. T0X1C V3N0M Win User

Xbox warranty ?

Credit card will double the warranty or add an extra year to it FREE. Then you can add additional years for a low price. That's what i'm doing. Did it on my tv with success.

Some will say 2 years but it may starts on day 1 so you're paying for 1 year
  6. nsanitydoomed Win User

Xbox warranty ?

Price and type of extended warranty is dependent on where you purchase. Some like Walmart are relatively inexpensive while others like toys r us cost a bit more but cover user caused problems. Like when my daughters dog chewed up her 3ds. We put the pieces
    in a ziplock bag and sent it in few weeks later they sent back a new in the box replacement.
Thema:

Xbox Warranty

1. Xbox Warranty - Similar Threads - Warranty

2. Got reduced warranty on new xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got reduced warranty on new xbox one x: I purchased new xbox one x 7 days back, after registering product online it shows only 8 months warranty. Why? 45cb30e3-e23f-40d3-ae07-ab1a3dca0825
  3. Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty: I need to return the controller which is in its 3 month warranty period. The only apparent way is to register it on my microsoft account. Choosing register devices and accessories lets me register...
  4. My xbox elite controller is out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox elite controller is out of warranty: My xbox one elite controller needs it's rb fixed but it's warranty has ran out. Can I pay to get it fixed d158ffc4-1658-4f08-a629-919fcfffb54e
  5. Controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty: I trigered my controller warranty, and is under the warranty of 3 months. And it appears as if my controller was not under the warranty. What i do? a3ecdfed-86c4-41e7-b125-a1602fa05748
  6. Controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty: I triggered the accessory warranty, and bought the xbox two weeks later, then it is under the 3 month warranty of the controller, and appears as no registered service, as if my control was not...
  7. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  8. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  9. Xbox One Controller Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Warranty: I’ve recently exchanged my xbox controller. Will it still have warranty or will the exchange cancel my warranty? c50bacca-971b-42cf-8c11-a017c06bac11
  10. Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty: How do i send back my xbox controller? It is still under warranty b5fb9b6f-6c68-457d-8173-36753719bbe1