Xbox Warranty

Discus and support Xbox Warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had a question that has recently came up, my controller is broken however it is passed the 90 days first warranty purchase but I have bought... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeveanDavis✔, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Xbox Warranty

I had a question that has recently came up, my controller is broken however it is passed the 90 days first warranty purchase but I have bought Microsoft Complete and that covers the xbox and the controller correct? Don't know why but my xbox controller
    isn't covered by my Microsoft Complete warranty

By the way the controller is the one that came with the Xbox itself

:)

DeveanDavis✔, Aug 2, 2019
  2. greg_window10_instal Win User

My control is broken

Rosenbatman,

It's my understanding that controllers (and other Xbox accessories) are only warrantied for 90 days, "Product Warranty: Xbox One console"
    . You should be able to check the current warranty status at "Xbox warranty information" . However, it is possible that if you purchased
    the controller with a credit card it may still be covered by an extended warranty through them. If this is the case, I would recommend contacting your credit card company directly.

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/console-kinect-warranty

support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/xbox-warranty-information

SA
  3. PLAYA1onlyONE Win User

Xbox warranty ?

i used the wal-mart warranty thing a few years ago,it did get fixed but now its broke again and warranty is over. it was returned with the warranty sticker missing from the console.Can microsoft still repair the disc drive at a cost
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox warranty

You'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Xbox warranty ?

Extended warranties are a joke lol..that being said...ya most electronics are 1 year limited warranty. The fault i find with this especially with xbox one is its made by a company that had 20 billion in profits last year and they say it will last 10 years...why
    not back it by 5 years? I like companies that stand behind their products...you say it will last 10 years but only give a 1 year warranty. Weird that another company like PAX who makes a cool PLOOM vaporizer with a 10 year warranty because they said it will
    last that long and stand behind their product. Yet MS makes billions more but cant offer better warranties. Hrmmmmm.
  6. T0X1C V3N0M Win User

Xbox warranty ?

Credit card will double the warranty or add an extra year to it FREE. Then you can add additional years for a low price. That's what i'm doing. Did it on my tv with success.

Some will say 2 years but it may starts on day 1 so you're paying for 1 year
Thema:

Xbox Warranty

1. Xbox Warranty - Similar Threads - Warranty

2. Xbox One X Just broke a game disc. Outside of warranty period.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Just broke a game disc. Outside of warranty period.: Hello, So I literally just stuck a brand new copy of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order into my Xbox One X about 30minutes ago, heard a loud noise as it went in then it recognised the game. I have taken...
  3. Warranty problem (xbox controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty problem (xbox controller): Hello, I have an Xbox One S and its warranty ends 04/15/2020. I have a technical problem with a joystick on my controller and I looked for a repair or replacement using the serial number of...
  4. Elite 2 controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller warranty: I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months...
  5. Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX

in XBoX on Mobile
    Warranty for XBOX Accessories if you don't own an XBOX: Hi everyone. A couple months ago I went and bought a new XBOX One Controller and Play & Charge Kit so I could play on the Xbox CloudGaming service XCloud. About a week ago my Play and Charge kit...
  6. Xbox one x warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x warranty: I registered my xbox and the web site said it was out of warranty but the warranty should be a 1 year and i bought in in may 2019 877798e1-556c-423d-8dbb-15ae8ae40050
  7. Elite Series 2 Joystick drift,out of warranty,SOL?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Joystick drift,out of warranty,SOL?: So, the left stick drifts... seems to be the big flaw in the series 2 elite controller. Mine started literally the day my warranty ran out.Can it get fixed or is paying 120$ for a new...
  8. Microsoft Complete warranty transferable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Complete warranty transferable?: My Xbox One is shutting down on occasion and giving a overheat message when it boots back up. This is only happening with Journey to Savage Planet though, and my console never sounds like the fans...
  9. PROBLEMAS NA GARANTIA DO XBOX ONE S [Mod translation-XBOX ONE S WARRANTY ISSUES]

in XBoX on Consoles
    PROBLEMAS NA GARANTIA DO XBOX ONE S [Mod translation-XBOX ONE S WARRANTY ISSUES]: TENHO UM XBOX ONE S QUE ESTA NA GARANTIA , FUI CADASTRAR NO SITE E ESTA INFORMANDO QUE ESTA FORA DA GARANTIA, TENHO NOTA FISCAL DO PRODUTO , E NA CAIXA ESTA BEM CLARO INFORMANDO A GARANTIA DE 12...
  10. Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox returned not repaired under warranty please help: A recently sent my xbox one s in for repair under warranty only for then to send it back saying that its void as its either been tampered or opened or serial number is invalid but a bought this...