Xbox warzone chat not working

Discus and support Xbox warzone chat not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On warzone for xbox one, my chat isnt working. I can speak to my friends and they can hear me but i cant hear them. They are not muted and the headset... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanBrady4, Nov 1, 2020.

1. RyanBrady4
    RyanBrady4 Guest

On warzone for xbox one, my chat isnt working. I can speak to my friends and they can hear me but i cant hear them. They are not muted and the headset is properly plugged in.

all pivacry settings are public etc and crossplay enabled with any other warzone audio settings.

any suggestions on how to fix it?

:)

RyanBrady4, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Pasquale C. Win User

Microphone not working in COD

3. JoeeZ1 Win User

Can't hear in-game chat from COD Warzone while streaming on twitch through xbox one

This is a new issue. When Warzone first came out I would stream on twitch through my xbox and I would NOT have an issue with the game chat. However, for the last couple months I have not been able to get game chat to work.
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

Other games such as Warzone and Minecraft has chat cross-platform text chat enabled.

Also, Dued1 doesn't work for Roblox and said "Looks like" meaning he doesn't know for sure.
  5. TheBigWaffle25 Win User

Xbox Live Multiplayer and Communication Issues

Same issue here!

Tried playing COD MW Warzone and even the in-game chat wont work, cant hear ppl,a ppl cant hear me...
  6. TebiFongho Win User

Kinect on Modern Warfare multiplayer not working

My kinect works on party and on nba 2k and my setting say i can chat usong kinect and stuff, it just doesnt work on call of duty warzone now. It worked before but now it doesnt
Thema:

1. Xbox warzone chat not working - Similar Threads - warzone chat working

2. Xbox shutting down while loading COD: Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shutting down while loading COD: Warzone: I have been having this issue where if i start a game on COD Warzone, after the loading screen it would either close the game and bring me back to the home screen or it would just shut down. I...
  3. Warzone shutting down my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone shutting down my Xbox: Anyone know when activision/Xbox are going to fix this issue of warzone shutting down the Xbox when a game loads on warzone?? I have literally tried every troubleshooting step known to man and...
  4. Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone Shutoff issue

in XboX Insiders
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare / Warzone Shutoff issue: The only time I encounter the issue is when I play COD warzone. As of late it has been Berdanks Trios It shuts my Xbox off and make my controller blink into pairing mode. I then have to hard...
  5. Call of duty MW Warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty MW Warzone: I recently got banned while trying to start up cod only to have it close without reason or notification multiple times. However i was using cheat engine to mod a phone game on blue stacks called...
  6. Warzone crashes my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone crashes my xbox: Everytime a game loads my xbox one crashes, it sometimes kicks me to the home screen and sometimes it shuts the xbox down,the console is under 1 year old. It started 11 days ago and i cannot...
  7. No in-game chat warzone when i clip the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No in-game chat warzone when i clip the game: Hi, I just can’t seem to fix that my xbox one x records the in-game chat of warzone. It worked a while ago, but it just stopped and i tried a lot but can not seem to fix it. can anyone help me,...
  8. Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect microphone not working for game chat warzone: My kinect Microphone works in party chat in war zone and modern warfare but not in game chat. Does modern warfare not support game chat with kinect microphone? 0415ff93-8f12-4faf-b294-e57a999ceb17
  9. Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant be heard audio chat glitch with COD warzone party leader leader glitch: All of December i have not been able to be heard, i have 2 new headsets and controllers. I share my console and the only one with this issue in my household. It gets weirder this audio glitch...
  10. No puedo hablar por el chat de voz de fornite, warzone , etc .[translation-I can't speak...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo hablar por el chat de voz de fornite, warzone , etc .[translation-I can't speak...: Tengo un problema con el micrófono de los auriculares de Xbox one, puedo hablar por los grupos de Xbox, pero no puedo hablar por los juegos, por ejemplo fortnite, apex o el nuevo Warzone no me...