Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status

Discus and support Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I log into the Xbox.com website, the site does not recognize me as being a XBox Live subscriber. Instead it tells me to "Join XBox Live Gold",... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HackWeight, Feb 3, 2019.

1. HackWeight
    HackWeight Guest

When I log into the Xbox.com website, the site does not recognize me as being a XBox Live subscriber. Instead it tells me to "Join XBox Live Gold", however if I go into my Subscriptions, it says I am subscribed until 8/18/2020.

When I go into any of the Games with Gold games, they are listed as full price so I cannot "purchase" them online for free. If I try from my XBox One console itself, it works fine.

The XBox 360 game that is free, actually works for "purchase" online for free during the time period.

:)

HackWeight, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Hack thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We apologize for the frustrating situation this issue has caused but rest assured we are here to help however we need a bit more information on this matter to best do so. Have you tried downloading a free game from the console itself? Let us know so we can
    choose the best course of action!
  3. Pain130798 Win User

have you tried to use another broweser? maybe it will solve it
  4. XGN Corrupt Win User

Is it possible that you may have a profile that is set as the home Xbox that allows other profiles to use live? That could also be a situation because it would appear as if you have live on Xbox but not on the website.
  5. HackWeight Win User

I'm trying on the website from a desktop PC. I've tried on both Chrome, IE, and Firefox, all with the same issue.
  6. HackWeight Win User

Yes, I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox. Then I also tried on a completely different computer.
Thema:

1. Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status - Similar Threads - web does recognize

2. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  3. Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web Account Manager 100% CPU Usage, Game and PC freeze: Hello, when I launch Sea of Thieves and got to the Point where the game send the message to the server for profil information my whole PC starts freezing. I found out, that this only happens...
  4. Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One: Microsoft HD 3000 Web camera suddenly stopped working for Xbox One, we have tried the web camera on two different Xbox consoles and it wont work on either, but it will work on a laptop. We have...
  5. Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazing Spider-Man 2 web threads dlc: Hello, i have been trying to get the dlc costumes for Amazing Spiderman 2, but it is nowhere to be found. How do i get it? Or is it not available? 97a3c698-2af5-4eb1-97e4-de3115b66d02
  6. Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't load Ark. Message I get doesn't exist when I enter it into the web site.: Been trying to run Ark for the last 3 hours. It won't load. And the code it gives me does nothing. c575de4f-31e9-4924-bd40-2b1d8eaa6492
  7. spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    spiderman web of shadows backwards compatible: I love this game this game was the only spiderman game i loved because you had a choice and all the different endings the bosses were really fun i never got to Finnish the game because i got an...
  8. Web Cam

in XBoX Accessibility
    Web Cam: I am thinking of getting a kinect and adapter for my xbox one but can a web cam will work as well? I stream off my xbox one using twitch, I am not too sure if a web cam will work or not....
  9. does it work "Access to content" in web?

in XBoX Accessibility
    does it work "Access to content" in web?: Hi, xbox users! I'm trying to the menu "Access to content" on xbox setting at xbox.com, but web page responses "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." Everybody does same...
  10. when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.: just spent two hours on the phone to support from one to another seven times and problem still not fixed. I come back to the site to get the message below that won't let me enter my name, so no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold not recognized