Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status

Discus and support Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; When I log into the Xbox.com website, the site does not recognize me as being a XBox Live subscriber. Instead it tells me to "Join XBox Live Gold",... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HackWeight, Feb 3, 2019.

1. HackWeight
    HackWeight Guest

When I log into the Xbox.com website, the site does not recognize me as being a XBox Live subscriber. Instead it tells me to "Join XBox Live Gold", however if I go into my Subscriptions, it says I am subscribed until 8/18/2020.

When I go into any of the Games with Gold games, they are listed as full price so I cannot "purchase" them online for free. If I try from my XBox One console itself, it works fine.

The XBox 360 game that is free, actually works for "purchase" online for free during the time period.

:)

HackWeight, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Hack thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We apologize for the frustrating situation this issue has caused but rest assured we are here to help however we need a bit more information on this matter to best do so. Have you tried downloading a free game from the console itself? Let us know so we can
    choose the best course of action!
  3. Pain130798 Win User

have you tried to use another broweser? maybe it will solve it
  4. XGN Corrupt Win User

Is it possible that you may have a profile that is set as the home Xbox that allows other profiles to use live? That could also be a situation because it would appear as if you have live on Xbox but not on the website.
  5. HackWeight Win User

I'm trying on the website from a desktop PC. I've tried on both Chrome, IE, and Firefox, all with the same issue.
  6. HackWeight Win User

Yes, I've tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox. Then I also tried on a completely different computer.
Thema:

1. Xbox web does not recognize XBox Live Gold status - Similar Threads - web does recognize

2. Xbox Suspensión problema con el sitio web Chile [Mod translation-Xbox Suspension problem...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Suspensión problema con el sitio web Chile [Mod translation-Xbox Suspension problem...: Hola, bueno quería saber que puedo hacer ya que recibí una penalización por un mal mensaje que envié a otro jugador. La cosa es que quiero meterme a enforcement.xbox.com y no me deja me dice: Bad...
  3. Cannot load web page to authenticate on college wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot load web page to authenticate on college wifi: Hey guys. So I have recently moved into college, and unfortunately my xbox one is my only device that cannot get on to the internet. The wifi here requires authentication with student id and...
  4. I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy any Xbox 360 games from either my web browser on Windows and from my Xbox One: Hi! I can't buy any Xbox 360 game from Windows, using Firefox or Internet Explorer or Google Chrome latest editions, and either from my Xbox One. I have lost the latest two Xbox 360 games from...
  5. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  6. Web transference between consoles Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Web transference between consoles Xbox one: I have a question, with the last update released on november 15th, the transference between consoles has literally dissapeared, I have 4 consoles in my house and obviously it's easier if we share...
  7. Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy daytona USA via web browser , impossible purshase: Hello, i want to buy Daytona USA arcade to play on my Xbox one x , is it impossible to buy it via the xone, so i go on edge or another web browser and it's alwals the the same Strange thing. at...
  8. Can't buy games from the xbox web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy games from the xbox web store: I'm trying to buy a game from the web store but when I press confirm it just lodes endlessly, what do I need to do to fix this? 35d5cb9d-d24c-46ce-926b-9298dc8eb835
  9. does it work "Access to content" in web?

in XBoX Accessibility
    does it work "Access to content" in web?: Hi, xbox users! I'm trying to the menu "Access to content" on xbox setting at xbox.com, but web page responses "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found." Everybody does same...
  10. when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will you fix your web site? support does not know what they are doing.: just spent two hours on the phone to support from one to another seven times and problem still not fixed. I come back to the site to get the message below that won't let me enter my name, so no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live gold not recognized