xbox white elite controller

Discus and support xbox white elite controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased an elite controller within the last year and have experienced analog drift. Besides this fact I have enjoyed the controller. I plan to buy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BORNSINNER3, Sep 25, 2019.

1. BORNSINNER3
    BORNSINNER3 Guest

I purchased an elite controller within the last year and have experienced analog drift. Besides this fact I have enjoyed the controller. I plan to buy the series 2 controller but I still am not happy about the drift on the sticks. I have talked to a few
    people and they have said that they have the same issue. Is there something I can do besides getting an exchange and then having it potentially happen again?

:)

BORNSINNER3, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Elite pro controller

3. XBF George L Win User

White Elite Controller revisions????

4. OK Fowl Win User

Elite pro controller

5. TRAGICTACTICS Win User

Controller won’t charge

Controller is not that old. Bought it back whenever the white elite controllers released. And yeah the charge kit works on other controllers but wont work on the white elite one
  6. BarqCider Win User

Elite controller is how much!?!?!

so an elite $150 version controller is coming out, eh???

*still awaits for a regular white controller to match his white xbox 1*
Thema:

1. xbox white elite controller - Similar Threads - white elite controller

2. Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft not loading past the white Mojang screen (iPad): Both of my kids have an ipad 4 and since the last update right before halloween their minecraft games wont load past the white mojang screen. i have tried unistalling the app, rebooting the...
  3. Xbox one White Elite Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one White Elite Controller Issue: I am having some minor issues with my new elite controller. I recently bought the white edition xbox one x and the new official white elite controller. I have connected it to the xbox one x and...
  4. New white xbox elite controller

in XBoX on Windows
    New white xbox elite controller: Heard there was a new xbox one elite controller that's in white coming in a week or so, I personally use an xbox one controller for pc gaming wirelessly since it has bluetooth. Wondering if the...
  5. Xbox one white Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one white Elite controller: This is more of a update than a question. I just bought the new white Elite controller and I'm sad to say that they have made it cheap it no longer has the rubber coating on the controller body...
  6. White Elite Controller revisions????

in XBoX on Consoles
    White Elite Controller revisions????: I was thinking about preordering the white elite controller but was wondering if there were any revisions to the bumpers. my last one the LB broke off in 4 months and was out of warranty and im...
  7. Can I update the new white Xbox Elite controller wirelessly with my console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I update the new white Xbox Elite controller wirelessly with my console?: Hi, I am looking to get the new Xbox Elite controller that was announced recently (coming out in October). I understand it will not have Bluetooth support, but I am wondering if it will be able...
  8. Elite controller low level white noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller low level white noise: I recently purchased an Xbox one elite controller and noticed that it has a low level white noise hiss through the 3.5mm port to a set of earbuds, even with the headphone volume turned all the way...
  9. Loud white/static noise from Xbox Elite Controller 3.5mm jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loud white/static noise from Xbox Elite Controller 3.5mm jack: I am using Windows 10, the elite controller is connected via the Xbox wireless adapter/ USB cable. The headphones that I am using: audio technica ath-im70, I have also try other headphones, the...
  10. Xbox One Elite console + new 'Lunar white' controller (Major Nelson)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite console + new 'Lunar white' controller (Major Nelson): New Xbox One Elite Bundle and Lunar White Wireless Controller Offer Fans the Ultimate Gaming Experience 3926aeb0-f0f3-4861-aa3d-30dfeecf0703