Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update

Discus and support Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; After the last alpha skip ahead update none of my games or apps will open wether they are on an external or the internal hard drive. Just keep getting... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/cemeteryjerry, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update

After the last alpha skip ahead update none of my games or apps will open wether they are on an external or the internal hard drive. Just keep getting the “this tool too long to open” error. I have tried multiple hard resets and unplugged the external drives. Anyone else having this problem?

submitted by /u/cemeteryjerry
    [link] [comments]

/u/cemeteryjerry, Feb 25, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Can’t record in Anthem, and only Anthem.

Try a power cycle. I am in the Alpha skip ahead ring and can capture Anthem fine. However there is also the possibility that the game itself has an issue. I know there was an update today. You should ensure you are on the newest build of anthem
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
  5. GrahamHorrocks1 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Thanks for the reply.I am already in the insider program for 14 months so I don't know if that makes me part of Alpha skip ahead?Thanks
  6. Shuehb1233 Win User

Alpha skip ahead update

Por lo regular tardan un par de semanas
Thema:

Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update

1. Xbox will no longer open any games or apps after newest alpha skip ahead update - Similar Threads - longer open games

2. Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 taking much longer than normal to get passed the opening screen.: So this has been happening since a few days ago and just yesterday i tried a few steps from another post about the same thing. Ive been playing Skyrim lately and as of a few days ago when i would...
  3. los juegos de game pass en PC ya no abren[Translation-Game Pass games on PC no longer open]

in XBoX on Windows
    los juegos de game pass en PC ya no abren[Translation-Game Pass games on PC no longer open]: ya tengotiempo teniendo game pass en mi laptop, al principio estaba muy tranquilo jugando, despues de un tiempo deje de jugar, y ahora renové el game pass pero no puedo jugar el juego (en mi caso...
  4. can no longer open microsoft jigsaw.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can no longer open microsoft jigsaw.: I can no longer open my jigsaw puzzle. I was able to open it for a time, but no longer. What gives? 182155a0-e611-4998-944a-05c3f0fb894d
  5. The jigsaw page no longer opens on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The jigsaw page no longer opens on my PC: I've completed all the available jigsaws. But all of a sudden the page did not open. I removed the page altogether and reloaded it. To no avail. Same thing with the Solitaire Collection....
  6. Upgraded to Windows 10 Anniversary and Minesweeper no longer opens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Anniversary and Minesweeper no longer opens: Yesterday I upgraded my laptop to the anniversary edition of Windows 10. All is good except for. Minesweeper will not open. The Solitaire Collection opens fine. I can do the daily challenge buut...
  7. Youtube no longer opens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube no longer opens.: For months I have been able to use youtube on my xbox one and it was a very smooth experience, I never had any problems. However 4 days ago I went to watch a video and the youtube app froze...
  8. Youtube no longer opens.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Youtube no longer opens.: For months I have been able to use youtube on my xbox one and it was a very smooth experience, I never had any problems. However 4 days ago I went to watch a video and the youtube app froze...
  9. No longer able to open ANYTHING

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to open ANYTHING: Like subject says... I cant open a single app. When I do, It tries to load but then kicks back to the main screen. Started this after I uninstalled the division due to having problems with my...
  10. Can no longer set up my TV as a device/TV App no longer opens

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can no longer set up my TV as a device/TV App no longer opens: Okay so after I downloaded the update, I could no longer control my TV with my voice. I performed a soft reset and this fixed the issue. A couple days later, I noticed that "Xbox Turn Off"...