Xbox will not factory reset, possible corrupt files

Discus and support Xbox will not factory reset, possible corrupt files in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I believe I may have corrupt files on my Xbox one x, l've tried to do everything that is applicable to me (e102) but I still get booted to the same... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/OmarHGH, Dec 7, 2019.

1. /u/OmarHGH
    /u/OmarHGH Guest

I believe I may have corrupt files on my Xbox one x, l've tried to do everything that is applicable to me (e102) but I still get booted to the same screen, I cannot system update offline either, however I tried to contact the 24/7 chat support and Shine F. tried to help me with the problem and ultimately redirected me to here since in part of the insider program. I'm thinking of removing the internal hard drive and doing a clean erase or possibly purchasing a new hard drive and installing a new copy of the system OS but I can't find that downloadable file online, what can I do from here?

submitted by /u/OmarHGH
    [link] [comments]

/u/OmarHGH, Dec 7, 2019
  2. XBF Erick C Win User

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 - Xbox Powers Off

Hey there Limeygeek

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem. If you have already attempted to uninstall and reinstall the game then I would also recommend possibly trying to go through with a "Factory
    Reset And keep Games & Apps
    " Also known as a Soft Factory Reset. This will reset your console and Get rid of any possible corrupted files.

Hope this helps!

{{XBF Erick}}
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

XBox one keeps turning off after re-entering games.

Hey Mad cow,

Based on what has already been suggested, it sounds like the next step may be a full factory reset on your console. I understand the time it takes to re-download everything can be lengthy. However, it is possible that a corrupted game file or update is causing
    this issue. You can find steps on resetting your xbox one here :
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One

Hope this helps
  4. XxMaMaKaciiexX Win User

New Console Error Code 0x80070070

You might want to try doing a factory reset. Most times when you're having issues with space on the hard drive, its possible someone might have had the console before you. It could even be corrupt files on the HDD. Factory resets tend to fix these issues,
    or you could try clearing the persistent storage and local saved games if you decide not to do the factory reset too.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox having issues.

Hi Hunter,

Thanks for keeping us updated. It is possible when the console went down it was during an update or corrupted a file. We recommend to try a

soft factory reset
    , where you select keep my games and apps. You will need to re-download your profile to the console.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  6. Rayeezy0912 Win User

Error code 0x80070570

Thema:

1. Xbox will not factory reset, possible corrupt files - Similar Threads - factory reset possible

2. Had to factory reset Xbox one x.

in XboX Insiders
    Had to factory reset Xbox one x.: I'm not sure what all is going on. I've already reported an issue. Both the alpha Skip ahead and alpha most recent update had so many bugs with the games and ready to install that my Xbox simply...
  3. Factory reset of Xbox One via USB NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset of Xbox One via USB NOT WORKING: Hi, my XBOX 1 S almost Console has stopped working and I for E101 and E102 error massages. I followed all the steps MS support suggested, including offline updates and Factory reset, but...
  4. Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S soft factory default reset still having start issues: Had Xbox One S for a week, then had slow start and then error taking too long to load anything. Tried the hard reboot, didn’t work. Tried soft factory reset, wouldn’t ever reset. Finally did the...
  5. Xbox one starts at a low resolution after factory reset and also starts at a DV13 format

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one starts at a low resolution after factory reset and also starts at a DV13 format: This also happens after i reset the console to factory and once i have to set the Xbox back i get it at a low resolution and after the steps it starts the dashboard at something like a DV13 format...
  6. Bought a game, factory reset my PC and I have to buy it again to play.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game, factory reset my PC and I have to buy it again to play.: Almost exactly a year ago, I bought sea of thieves and was playing it a bunch then stopped, and eventually had to reset my computer due to a bug. I decided to start playing again but when I went...
  7. Xbox One Won’t Factory Reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won’t Factory Reset: Hello all, I think I know this means my box is a brick, but before I further assess my options I thought I’d ask if anyone knew what was up. I have an Xbox One X and its been kinda flakey...
  8. Xbox one x wont factory reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x wont factory reset: [img] I been having issues with my xbox one x for a few months and i had to reset it more than 20x times and it still has the same problem it gives me error codes e102 and sometimes e105. I tried...
  9. Enrolling preview program, factory resets whole console

in XboX Insiders
    Enrolling preview program, factory resets whole console: When enrolling from the preview program, the whole xbox needs a 3 GB update, and then factory resets the whole console. This is pretty much annoying because then multiple crash issues will appear...
  10. File explorer gone tried factory reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    File explorer gone tried factory reset: On sunday i was using file explorer to get mods on minecraft and when i went to use it today it was gone anyone know how to fix 8ca0e981-f282-4bce-b9bd-2e560efec446