Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Discus and support Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to play a game on xbox it says "We couldn't sign you into xbox live" "The process terminated unexpectedly". I've tried various... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DavidSutherland5, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection

When I try to play a game on xbox it says "We couldn't sign you into xbox live" "The process terminated unexpectedly". I've tried various recommendations, but nothing seems to work. Can anyone help please?

:)

DavidSutherland5, Aug 1, 2019
  2. KentCecil Win User

Unable to sign in using xbox live, error code 1170000

I got it working by clicking on the Xbox icon in the microsoft solitaire collection app. Then after that launches a window I was able to go to its home screen and see my Microsoft Solitaire game information and there was a play button. When I clicked that
    it signed me in and let me play solitaire.

As a side note I was having the same issue logging into Microsoft Mahjong. I was able to log in and play that game as well using the same method as above.
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello DavidSutherland5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to log in to Microsoft Solitaire Collection due to the application not connecting to Xbox Live. We had

a service alert
    yesterday that was affecting accounts from signing in on multiple platforms. It has been resolved since then. Are you still experiencing the issue? If you are still experiencing the issue, we recommend making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Johannes Karanitsch Win User

Can't login to Xbox Live from Solitaire Collection

Same problem here. Other Microsoft games like Microsoft Mahjong and Microsoft Sudoku work well. I also have no problem logging into Xbox live directly. The only problem is with Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

I uninstalled Solitaire Collection and re-installed and run apps.diagcab, but it still will not sign in.
  5. Echo4Ent Win User

microsoft solitaire

Hey catharinegreiner,

In order to save progress in the Solitaire, and other Microsoft Casual Games, Microsoft requires you to log into a Microsoft account. All Microsoft accounts are also Xbox accounts. If you already have a Microsoft account, use that information to log into
    the game. There is a FAQ for the game collection here.

Did that answer your question?
  6. EdibleApollo82 Win User

Logging Out

How do I log out of my xbox live account in Microsoft Solitaire Collection without logging out of windows? I want to log out of my account in Solitaire so someone else can play offline. Is this possible because it seems as if once you log in you can never
    log out. How do I log out in Solitaire?
Thema:

1. Xbox will not let me log into the Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Similar Threads - let log Microsoft

2. Won’t let me log in on my profile.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won’t let me log in on my profile.: Keep saying check Xbox assist then the servers have been done for hours. My friends say they don’t have these problems. What do i do? 547072d6-863d-4f50-b09d-5bb993dab95e
  3. Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me log in minecraft windows 10: Hello I claimed my free copy of minecraft windows 10 a couple days ago. I have not been able to log in. I click the 'sign in' button, sometimes the 'signing in' loading screen appears for half a...
  4. Had to restart my Xbox, now it is not letting me log in. Help?

in XboX Insiders
    Had to restart my Xbox, now it is not letting me log in. Help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Smoinkle [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on?: Xbox won't let me log in,, gives me code Ox80070520. what is going on? 5ffdf940-b311-4309-af87-1de6c0a8435b
  6. No me deja iniciar sesión en en la aplicación de Xbox [Translate] Won't let me log on to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No me deja iniciar sesión en en la aplicación de Xbox [Translate] Won't let me log on to...: la desinstale por error y ahora me dice que intente mas tarde por que hubo un error. [Translate by Mod] I uninstall it by mistake and now it tells me to try later because there was an error....
  7. Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection will not let me log into existing account on new computer: Microsoft solitare collection will not let me log in under account name on old computer. It says it is taken which is of course by me. I automaticly assigned me a new name and starting over on all...
  8. Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App for Windows 10 won't let me log in?: Hi! So... I've been using the Xbox app a lot to talk with my friends and I have had a lot of problems. I'm not sure what's causing it, nor do I know a solution. (I have checked for solutions...
  9. I have win. 10 edition on my pc. If I log in on a xbox, will it let me play the xbox edition ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have win. 10 edition on my pc. If I log in on a xbox, will it let me play the xbox edition ...: Hello! I am wondering whether if so, if I buy an xbox one s and sign in with my microsoft account, will it let me play minecraft on there? Because I own minecraft win 10 edition....
  10. microsoft wont let me log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft wont let me log in: i have just got to play my xbox when it came up i had to change my security info, so i did and now its saying: We're not ready for you yet Your 30-day waiting period ends on 11/23/2014. Until...