Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

Discus and support Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SaltConfirmed, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

I have had zero issues with the beta app on windows 10 for about two months. After the most recent xbox services outage, it stopped working. I now get a 404 error when ever I try to open the app. The funny thing is that it opens for about 5 seconds, like you can see the home page and new notifications that I have gotten but then the 404 screen pops up. Here is what I have tried to do to fix it, let me know if you have any other possible ideas.

Restart App (what it recommends you to do)

Restart PC

Uninstall and Reinstall

Delete the most recent cumulative update for windows 10 and reinstalled it

Installed the app on a brand new user on my PC

The xbox console companion app works fine on my computer. Windows Store also works fine. So worst situation is I have to use those to play Gears 5 but it would be nice to fix it. I would also like to note that I am not the only person who has had this issue. I have seen about 10 other people make forums post, reddit posts and tweets regarding their xbox beta app having the 404 issue after the outage.

submitted by /u/SaltConfirmed
    [link] [comments]

/u/SaltConfirmed, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one custom gamerpic problems

Ok,so you can now upload a custom gamerpic if you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc.

If it's the ordinary xbox app it wont work
  3. maxen Win User

Xbox App crashes on launch on Windows 10

You can get the beta app by searching "Xbox Beta" in the Windows 10 Store. This app should work until the main app is fixed. I'm not sure what's wrong with the main app, but you're far from the only one reporting issues; the other people having problems
    all reported that the Xbox Beta app worked fine, so use that in the interim.
  4. XBF Javier R Win User

Cannot install/play Football Manager 2019 or Worms W.M.D

Hello Rafal,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch specific game titles on your Windows 10 PC.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
    support article, as well as review our Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ forums thread for helpful tips that you
    can try.

Let us know the results, and we wish you the best!
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

6. XBF Amber M Win User

Problème application Xbox Beta (Xbox Game Pass PC) + Problème au lancement d'un jeu Windows Store

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums for this issue with the Xbox (Beta) app and your Xbox Game Pass for PC. In regard to your issue with a game launch, we recommend trying the troubleshooting solutions available in our support article entitled Game
    freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device
    to get the game running correctly.

Concerning the difficulties that you're experiencing in the Xbox (Beta) app, you may report these via the app itself. In the app, when you pull out the menu at the bottom, there is an option for Feedback. If you report through there, that can
    get that information directly to the developers to investigate or add/fix those features. Reporting these instances is very helpful in improving the performance of the app.

You may also find some helpful information in our community post Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    as well.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
Thema:

Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions?

1. Xbox Windows 10 Beta App Stopped Working! Solutions? - Similar Threads - Windows Beta App

2. Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install any game using windows 10 store or Xbox Beta app Error Code: 0x800701E7: Every time i go to install something (most recently the new Gears 5) on my pc i keep getting download errors like this It always errors, downloads then errors again ive tried restarting windows...
  3. Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app for Windows (beta) cloud saves: Anyone know if the xbox app for windows 10 supports cloud saves? Can't find anything. Working on a Hollowknight playthrough on my desktop, would love to pick it up on my laptop when traveling....
  4. Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10: I'm having this problem where if I try to click Sign In, nothing happens. No error message, no feed back, I just click Sign In and nothing happens. I tried the obvious things like restarting my...
  5. Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App and Windows Store wont update games and apps: As stated in the title, I am currently having issues with the Xbox and Windows Store App when downloading or updating new Apps/Games. I tried to sign out and log back into my account and also...
  6. Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (Beta) for Windows 10 Multi-monitor: I have two monitors and I am having trouble playing games with the mouse. The mouse always seems to end up my other screen. For example, I was playing SUPERHOT and it makes the game unplayable. My...
  7. Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox App (beta) not available for Windows 10 1809?: I ask this because after a hardware upgrade I'm forced to use 1809. Why I have to use 1809? I got audio stutters, or the audio gone completely, because of: https://aka.ms/AA5fhrl...
  8. Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?

in XBoX on Windows
    Killer Instinct not available on Xbox App for Windows 10 (Beta)?: Hello. I've purchased Killer Instinct Definitive Edition today and a number of other Play Anywhere games. All the others have appeared in my app under games I own except for Killer Instinct. I...
  9. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...
  10. Windows Xbox (Beta) App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox (Beta) App: Several problems with this Application over the past couple days; Since a couple of days ago, the Xbox PC App whenever loaded, loads in a black screen, and I've tried force closing it via Task...