Xbox Windows 10 error 80000005

Discus and support Xbox Windows 10 error 80000005 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I got my xbox a couple a days ago and i've been trying to connect it to the windows 10 xbox app so I can play games via my pc. Every... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RebeccaRyder, Feb 14, 2019.

1. RebeccaRyder
    RebeccaRyder Guest

Hello everyone, I got my xbox a couple a days ago and i've been trying to connect it to the windows 10 xbox app so I can play games via my pc.

Every time I do this it shows up as xbox but I click on it and it says it cant connect error 80000005.

I've tried on 2 windows 10 pcs and the same error occurs.

I tried it on the app and it connects for less than a second (it goes green and then back to black).

I've tried changing the name of the xbox, turning it off and on, turning my wifi on and off, updating windows 10, uninstalling and reinstalling both the android app and the windows app of xbox.

None of these have worked and I would really like a solution. Thanks everyone.

(Also I tried googling this and I can't find anything about error code 80000005)

:)

RebeccaRyder, Feb 14, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

problem with teredo

4. bowski477 Win User

Invalid quantum break code

5. HEYNE639 Win User

I have problems installing the Xbox Game Pass (Beta)

Hi. Is the error only happening to just the app or Windows 10? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox Game Pass app. See if that works.
    Hi. I got the error trying to update my Windows 10.
  6. AO1JMM Win User

Error code 0x80860010 can't be signed in on console

I am getting this same error code for the Xbox App on WIndows 10.
Thema:

1. Xbox Windows 10 error 80000005 - Similar Threads - Windows error 80000005

2. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play minecraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. WE ARE PLAYING IN XBOX ONE IN THE...
  3. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play mincraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. 3a67fd66-9638-49dc-9671-9a1859f3f601
  4. Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Error when trying to play online for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: I got Minecraft Windows 10 Edition a while back, and all the time I have been having problems with connecting online. I keep getting the message "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how...
  5. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Windows 10 login service error

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Windows 10 login service error: Every time the game starts up it takes forever trying to contact online services, then it gives me the following error: "ONLINE SERVICE ERROR Gears of War: Ultimate Edition services login failed,...
  6. Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Erro quando faço login na Xbox Live no Windows 10 [Translation-Error when I sign in to Xbox...: Olá, desde ontem comecei a ter problemas para fazer login na Xbox Live no Windows 10: Aparece o erro: uma sessão de logon especificada não existe. Talvez ele já tenha sido finalizado...
  7. Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x87e10bc6 on starting Wolfenstein II via the Xbox Beta App on windows 10: Hi, so I recently got the gamepass and downloaded Gears of War and Wolfenstein II through the Xbox Beta App on Windows 10. Whenever I try to start Wolfenstein II I get the error 0x87e10bc6, which...
  8. Microsoft soilitaire error on sign in windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft soilitaire error on sign in windows 10: Hello running windows 10 1903 been palying MS solitaire for years tonight I get an error 117000, you are playing as guest / I followed the link to nothing works here can you please help?...
  9. Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store: Just got the Xbox Game pass on PC and every time I try to download a game it errors and gives me this code, and the code finder didn't bring anything up, any suggestions on how to fix this or what...
  10. Windows Store Cart Errors across all devices - Xbox startup Error 0x87af000b

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Store Cart Errors across all devices - Xbox startup Error 0x87af000b: Evening everyone! I recently have run into issues with my Windows Store, every time I go to the "cart" I get Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. (I've waited 3 days now)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox streaming error 80000005

2. cant connect xbox app to xbox one 80000005

3. error 80000005 xbox app

4. xbox app error 80000005