Xbox Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Windows 10 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, I am looking to use the Xbox windows app but I currently use an offline account (Windows Local Account) and I don't want to link my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Martin Turner1, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Xbox Windows 10

hello, I am looking to use the Xbox windows app but I currently use an offline account (Windows Local Account) and I don't want to link my Microsoft account to the pc but I would like to use the app so that i use it for remote play can this be done does anyone know if so can you help me on this Thanks

:)

Martin Turner1, Aug 19, 2022
  2. Archibald_c Win User

Microsoft Store Update Games Got Error Info 0x80070020

3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Can the Windows Store verify an existing installation of game(s) downloaded previously or from files from another computer? Similar to Steam et al

Hi there Nor,

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, you will need to click the install to download any digital content for PC.

If you have a Windows 10 device, you can now use the Xbox app to connect to the Xbox Live service.

If you’re having problems installing the Games for Windows Live app, or connecting to the Xbox Live service, see

Troubleshoot Games for Windows Live connection problems

For other gaming options, see:

Hope this helps.
  4. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Hi when am i going to receive my Xbox on Windows 10???

Hey,

How do you mean receive Xbox on windows 10 ?

Xbox is free on windows 10 with the Xbox App where you can stream your xbox to your windows 10 device and see you stats, achievements, friends and many other things

Other ways of using xbox on your windows 10 device is buy playing xbox anywhere games or xbox enabled games from the windows 10 store

Kind Regards

AJ
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

My controller's Bluetooth is not working.

6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

I'm having trouble with installing Minecraft for Windows 10 version

Thema:

Xbox Windows 10

1. Xbox Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Windows

2. XBOX One Controller not working for Hades (started in XBOX App for Windows) Controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX One Controller not working for Hades (started in XBOX App for Windows) Controller...: Hello, i recently bought Hades on Xbox App for Windows. I use a XBOX One controller with Windows dongle. Its not working for that game. I dont have other games on this app, the Assassins Creed...
  3. anti cheat for windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anti cheat for windows: Hello all, i create anti cheat prototype for games and its working fine, i think this would be a perfect new service for windows OS. i try reach windows developer or Xbox developer team but they...
  4. Can't launch Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox game pass Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't launch Microsoft Flight Simulator (Xbox game pass Windows 11): Having trouble launching Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox game pass for PC . Have all the latest drivers for hardware and Windows 11. I click Install game, it installs 1.8GB. Launch game and...
  5. Gaming computer with windows 11 pre-installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming computer with windows 11 pre-installed.: I bought a new computer (gaming computer) to use with my Oculus Quest 2. The computer came with windows 11. Apparently, windows 11 is not good for gaming and not compatible with Oculus. Oculus...
  6. Creating a guest account using the xbox app for Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Creating a guest account using the xbox app for Windows 10: I'm having trouble creating a guest account using the Xbox app for Windows 10. When I attempt to add a guest account by clicking on my account I'm only given the option to sign out, Instead of...
  7. Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working: Hello, the sign in button on my XBOX app on my windows 10 laptop is not working. When I open the app, it briefly shows me as signed in to my account, and then signs me out. Attempting to click...
  8. Voice quality becomes undiscernible during party chat on XBox companion app on Windows 11

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Voice quality becomes undiscernible during party chat on XBox companion app on Windows 11: Using the Xbox companion app on Windows 11, my voice quality in party chat becomes garbled. I tried three different headsets (wired and wireless) and I experienced the issue with all three of...
  9. XBOX app on Windows 11 Home PC issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app on Windows 11 Home PC issues: Has anyone else ran into the games not wanting to play on the XBOX app for PC? I have tried all the troubleshooting I can find: run all app updates, checking and installing windows updates,...
  10. Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved needing a xbox gold subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Ark Survival Evolved needing a xbox gold subscription?: Hey there! I can’t play Ark survival evolved (Windows 10) because it seems that it now requires a gold membership to play a game I own and rent a server for. 5bacf362-1160-4af3-8a08-39df0a9dd0c9