Xbox Windows 11 - You're not connected to the Internet

Discus and support Xbox Windows 11 - You're not connected to the Internet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don't know, because I'm actually connected by Ethernet, I can use Microsoft Store, but... I can't sign in in xbox app. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ElRickiGamer1, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Xbox Windows 11 - You're not connected to the Internet

I don't know, because I'm actually connected by Ethernet, I can use Microsoft Store, but... I can't sign in in xbox app.

Xbox Windows 11 - You're not connected to the Internet [​IMG]

:)

ElRickiGamer1, Nov 25, 2021
  2. Jamie1993 Win User

Hello, I´m Jamie. an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Have you tried restarting your PC and Internet?

Thanks

Jamie
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Can't connect Xbox account, "You're not connected to internet"

Hey there FireTorch75!

Have you tried giving your PC a restart since this popped up? If not, give that a try and attempt another sign in, keep us looped in with what you find :)
  4. Hi Im Swat Win User

Can you change only your classic gamertag?

Limit of 11 characters
    It's 12 characters for Xbox One, Xbox Series & Windows 10 platforms. 15 characters if you're on Xbox 360.
  5. VatriXxX Win User

Initial update stops at 78%, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

6. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Error updating system

hope this post helps you

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-21-how-to-update-xbox-one-without-connecting-it-to-the-internet
Thema:

1. Xbox Windows 11 - You're not connected to the Internet - Similar Threads - Windows You're connected

2. Lost Access to Microsoft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost Access to Microsoft Windows 10 Edition: After migrating my Minecraft/Mojang account to a Microsoft account, and updating to the newest Minecraft launcher, I've lost access to the Windows 10/Bedrock version of Minecraft. I've played it...
  3. I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World...: I keep getting told Check the Windows Store for more info about Evil Genius 2: World Domination. when trying to launch this game pass title. Other titles work and this title worked last night....
  4. Minecraft Bedrock/Windows and Java Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Bedrock/Windows and Java Accounts: I have a Xbox account with Bedrock edition on it, and another account for Java(Microsoft). I was wondering if I could possibly link the two together, to make one account with both games on said...
  5. Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App (Windows 11 Home Insider Preview) won't let me choose a drive to install games on: Hi, I recently got interested in Game Pass for PC since I have a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for both Xbox and PC. My laptop's internal SSD being too small, I bought a bigger external SSD...
  6. I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.

in XboX Insiders
    I've joined the beta for Xbox app on Windows 10, now I can't find how to enable mods.: As you can see in this post, I'm trying to play Conan Exiles with mods using the new Beta Updates for the Xbox App on Windows 10, my friend is playing from steam and using mods, when I try to join...
  7. Xbox App on Windows 11 says "You're not connected to the internet" when attempting to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App on Windows 11 says "You're not connected to the internet" when attempting to sign in: Title really says it all. I have been trying since installing Windows 11 about a month ago to get this working. This is the message that shows: [img] At first it wouldn't show the login...
  8. Windows 10 GamePass PC - Looks Like You're Stranded

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 GamePass PC - Looks Like You're Stranded: I keep getting this error on my Windows 10 PC. So far, I have tried literally everything - uninstalling/reinstalling, repairing, removing/disabling antivirus, etc. Some of the content in the app...
  9. You're stuck on the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta? You are not alone!

in XboX Insiders
    You're stuck on the Minecraft Windows 10 Beta? You are not alone!: Hi, I'm Alex from the Minecraft community volunteer tech support. Ever since the Beta was introduced for Minecraft for Windows 10, people have been reporting issues with leaving the Beta through...
  10. "You're not connected to the internet" message on Xbox on Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You're not connected to the internet" message on Xbox on Windows 10: I cannot seem to get the app to connect. It continues to produce the message: "You're not connected to the internet" However, I am connected to the internet on my computer....