XBOX wireless adapter for PC can't sync with XBOX controllers.

Discus and support XBOX wireless adapter for PC can't sync with XBOX controllers. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; After a year of use without major issues, now I can't connect my XBox controllers to PC wireless adapter. Wireless adapter is installed and visible in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marcin___, Aug 2, 2020 at 3:22 AM.

1. Marcin___
    Marcin___ Guest

After a year of use without major issues, now I can't connect my XBox controllers to PC wireless adapter. Wireless adapter is installed and visible in the system. I have the latest drivers. Unfortunately I can't pair the adapter with my controllers anymore.
    I'm pressing buttons on the controllers and on my adapter but they just don't see each other!

The same set works perfectly on my Surface machine.

I think I already tried all the solutions found on Google (latest drivers, deleting unused drivers, changing from USB port from 3.0 to 2.0, reinstalling devices and drivers). What else can I do with this piece of sh..t???

:)

2. annix Win User

Question about Xbox Elite 2 and wireless adapters on PC

The Xbox wireless adapter uses the proprietary wireless radio technology built in to the Xbox controllers rather than bluetooth, which is in theory a higher performance wireless standard. If you already have a bluetooth receiver in your PC, then you don't
    need to purchase the adapter and can just sync the controller using bluetooth. Alternatively, you can connect the controller using the included USB C to USB A cable that comes with the Elite Series 2. Whether you use the bluetooth radio, or Xbox wireless adapter,
    you can absolutely sync multiple controllers to your pc via a single receiver.
  3. Mister Maka Win User

wireless xbox adaptator controller not recognize by my computer

4. gds1972 Win User

Removing connection between controller and Xbox One

Once you have synced the controller with the PC wireless adapter the console should no longer recognise it afterwards.
  5. Ackis Win User

Xbox 360 Controller Connecting to a Windows 10 Laptop

The Play and Charge kit for xbox 360 does NOT allow you to use the controller as wireless on a PC. It only transfers power and not data.

To use the xbox 360 wireless controller with a PC you will need the wireless adapter for windows or buy a purely wired USB xbox 360 controller (the kind that you can't take the cable out).
    You can get the wireless adapters pretty cheap on the secondary market I believe.
  6. Skyle777 Win User

2nd Xbox one controller with wireless adapter

I'm having the exact same problem and can't find an answer anywhere: two Xbox one controllers all synced up to the wireless adapter, devoted by the PC and steam, even vibrates when tested on steam, but the second controller does absolutely nothing.

My motherboard is an Asus PRO GAMING Z170I Mini ITX
Thema:

1. XBOX wireless adapter for PC can't sync with XBOX controllers. - Similar Threads - wireless adapter can't

2. Wireless adapter for windows 10 not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless adapter for windows 10 not working: I just bought a wireless adapter with an Xbox one controller for my computer. The issue is that the adapter's indicator light is not turning on, even though I plugged it and pushed the button on...
  3. Can't find any drivers on my PC for Xbox One Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find any drivers on my PC for Xbox One Wireless Adapter: Just bought the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for use with my Windows 10 PC, however when I connect the device nothing happens. Trying to solve this problem on my own, I have read online that the...
  4. Can't install xbox one wireless adapter drivers

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install xbox one wireless adapter drivers: Was told to ask here for assistance by Michelle (forum admin) Apparently my pc with windows 10 64bit can't find or install the xbox one controller drivers anymore. [img] [img] [img] I tried to...
  5. Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can't open it on my TV

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can't open it on my TV: Wireless Gaming Adapters: Can't open it on my TV Check this link on first set up: https://support.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv and this on issues with your TV set:...
  6. Xbox wireless adapter is connected to the controller but my PC can't detect the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is connected to the controller but my PC can't detect the controller: The adapter and controller are connected to each other, i can tell this because the lights are solid and if i turn on the controller it will turn on the adapter. However, In my device manager, and...
  7. Can't connect rock band 4 wireless fender to xbox one wireless adapter on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect rock band 4 wireless fender to xbox one wireless adapter on windows 10: Hi. I'm usually stream games to my xbox one to my laptop and play via xbox one controller connected through usb. Recently I've bought a xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 and tried to...
  8. Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller via Wireless Adapter can't access FF13-2s option-menu: Well, if I plug in the Xbox One Controller directly via USB cable, everything works fine. But when I use the Adapter, I can't load a savegame on start nor use the option menu while ingame for...
  9. Windows Wireless Controller adapter can't use port 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Wireless Controller adapter can't use port 1: Hi, I bought a wireless xbox controller adapter for windows a while back, at first, it worked fine. Then it started having issues, after using several other controllers on it, Port 1 stopped...
  10. Old Xbox 360 Elite can't connect to wireless networks w/adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old Xbox 360 Elite can't connect to wireless networks w/adapter: I had an old elite that I had sent out for a red ring of death and I got it back but never used since I had bought a new 360 in the mean time. Now I'd like to give it as a gift but I wanted to...