Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Played a game on my PC YESTERDAY with my Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. Now today when I tried to play, the adapter is displaying "device... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Corrigan08, May 13, 2022.

1. Corrigan08
    Corrigan08 Guest

Played a game on my PC YESTERDAY with my Xbox One Elite Series 2 controller. Now today when I tried to play, the adapter is displaying "device descriptor request failed". I tried several different things that are suggested online such as updating the driver (windows claims I have the most up to date), uninstalled the driver and plugged it into another USB port, and disabled USB selective suspend. Nothing has worked. I would really appreciate help with this issue

:)

Corrigan08, May 13, 2022
  2. x58SteelCity6x Win User

Wireless Adaptor problem

From my experience with wireless adapters if you use anything other than a wireless adapter for the Xbox it won't work. Most adapters for pc or other devices won't work for gaming systems
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Unresponsive in Windows 10 Games

4. SlinkyCoast9682 Win User

After the September update, controller is disconnecting all the time!

5. siguyvirus Win User

My controller keeps disconnecting mid game

Is this an Xbox One controller, or an Xbox 360 controller? If it's an Xbox One controller, are you connecting wirelessly to the PC via Bluetooth, or with the Xbox Wireless Adapter?
    Xbox one controller with an xbox wireless adapter
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox wireless usb adapter for Win 10, no driver

Hi there Tim,

Thanks for the reply. Have you tried this adapter on another PC?
    If theXbox Wireless Adapter for Windowsstill does not install, the adapter may need to be replaced.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC - Similar Threads - Wireless Adapter

2. Xbox 1S to Projector with Microsoft Wireless Display adapter.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1S to Projector with Microsoft Wireless Display adapter.: I have a Microsoft wireless display adapter. I am having an issue with getting my Xbox to cast to a projector. I have plugged the WDA into the HDMI and USB on the projector, and downloaded the...
  3. Wireless Adapter Continuously Fails on startup - On Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Adapter Continuously Fails on startup - On Alpha Skip Ahead: That’s it, that’s my situation and it’s incredibly annoying! Turn XBSX on > no wireless. every single time i have to go to settings, network test, run test, wait, restart wireless adapter, “it’s...
  4. Xbox one X wireless display adapter issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X wireless display adapter issues: So I have been trying to get this app working properly on my Xbox one X and I am having various issues. First I am getting choppy video and audio; my pc is connected to my Xbox via gigabit...
  5. Xbox Pc wireless adapter out of stock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pc wireless adapter out of stock: anyone have any idea when this will be back in stock? I asked customer service a month ago and they basically just made up an answer of a few weeks, but I seriously don't know what the true...
  6. XBox Wireless Adapter Not lighting up or pairing on windows pc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Wireless Adapter Not lighting up or pairing on windows pc.: I have tried all the solutions listed on the website. The problem I am having is that there is no power management tab when I go into device manager. I had to download a driver for the...
  7. I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox windows 10 wireless adapter and the Razer Thresher headset the mic is not working: I have the Wireless adapter for windows and my Razer Thresher headset connects and the audio works but the mic will not work at all I need help 4d463af0-b3dc-4ff0-a0ab-0956cee35dfd
  8. Xbox series s controller disconnecting from wireless adapter

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series s controller disconnecting from wireless adapter: Hi. Recently my controller has started to disconnect 20 - 30 minutes after use from my wireless adapter and I have to restart my computer to reconnect it. It just started doing this I didn't have...
  9. Windows 11 - No wireless audio with Xbox one controller and adapter for PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows 11 - No wireless audio with Xbox one controller and adapter for PC: Since beginning this month i have Windows 11 and i can't use my Xbox One controller and adapter with the latest firmware wireless for audio. I need to connect it with USB to use the 3,5mm audio...
  10. Windows Wireless adapter disconnects from PC when Phone is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Windows Wireless adapter disconnects from PC when Phone is plugged in: Hello all, I use the wireless adapter for windows to connect my controller to my PC. How ever if my phone is plugged into my PC then the wireless controller disconnects and the controller just...