Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset.

Discus and support Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a razer nari for xbox one and when I connect it to my xbox it works just fine but when I connect it to my pc through my xbox wireless adapter... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dan_HDJ, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Dan_HDJ
    Dan_HDJ Guest

I have a razer nari for xbox one and when I connect it to my xbox it works just fine but when I connect it to my pc through my xbox wireless adapter the headset audio crackles and pops and the crackling and popping becomes even worse when I connect a controller to it too.

:)

Dan_HDJ, Jul 11, 2022
  2. Dan_HDJ Win User

I am on 11 and I have tried it on numerous headsets both wirelessly and wired so it is 100% the adapter
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Yeah, that's really strange
    Did you test the headphone on the other PC connecting them via Bluetooth?

Could you connect the wireless adapter to that other PC?

If finally the issue persists, as you said previously. Probably is an issue with the wireless adapter.

But if you want we can try another things on the PC where you're using the adapter
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Dan_HDJ

Please answer the following questions to see how we can proceed

Is this happening on windows 11 or 10?
    If you connect only a controller to the PC via wireless adapter, works properly?
    Are you able to test another headset or connect it wired?
    And which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this issue?

I'll be waiting for your answers, greetings from another Microsoft user
  5. Dan_HDJ Win User

I reinstalled the driver but that didn’t help so I tested the headphones on another computer and they didn’t crackle on that computer. I never had this issue on my main pc with any headphones whether they are wired or wireless they didn’t crackle. The issue just started to happen only on that pc only when I have headphones connected through the wireless adapter.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the update Dan
    Are you able to test the wireless adapter using a different PC?
    This can tell us if it's definitely an issue with the adapter itself

If not, may I know if you tried uninstalling wireless adapter driver?

Windows + X, select Device Manager, expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers, and right-click Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 device.
    Finally select uninstall or delete, restart your PC and give it a new try
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless adapter making crackling noise in headset. - Similar Threads - Wireless adapter making

2. Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset with Xbox Wireless adapter to improve Discord mic/audio quality??: I bought an Xbox wireless headset recently. Love it because no more cords! When I connect it to my Xbox, I can hear my game clearly and mic seems to work well. I also bought it to be able to...
  3. I think my XBOX wireless adapter for windows 10 broke with less than a months use

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think my XBOX wireless adapter for windows 10 broke with less than a months use: I got this thing July 5 and it was working great with a basic black 60 dollar XBOX series S/X controller until today. I was playing gears of war ultimate edition and it just stopped responding the...
  4. Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver (PC adapter for 360 wireless controller)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver (PC adapter for 360 wireless controller): All, I looked for hours online and spoke with MS online chat to find the Windows 10 driver for the Xbox 360 wireless controller PC adapter (proper name in subject line). I would plug in the PC...
  5. Wireless Xbox adapter and Windows 10 compatibility

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox adapter and Windows 10 compatibility: I have a PC, however I do not currently have windows 10 installed because I don’t really have a need for it. Will I still be able to connect the series 2 elite Xbox controller via the wireless...
  6. Is the Xbox controller wireless adapter discontinued?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox controller wireless adapter discontinued?: I can't seem to find it anywhere. I am using bluetooth on my pc, however the connection drops out randomly and it doesn't seem to work if there is something in the way between the controller and...
  7. Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10: Hello all! Hopefully someone can help out with this. Been using an Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 for a little under a year. Tried to use it a few times and hasn’t responded at all- have...
  8. Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect Razer Kaira Pro Headset to my Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10.: I can easily connect my Xbox controller to my wireless adapter but I can't seem to connect my Razer Kaira Pro. The adapter just can't find the headset. Although, I have no issue connecting the...
  9. Make Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows work on all Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Make Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows work on all Windows: Why it can't work on windows server 2012 r2 if it says for windows? Hey, I just bought this "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" the second time! The first time when I saw it says "for Windows", I...
  10. Does The "USB" Cable That Comes with The Stereo Adapter Make Your Wireless ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does The "USB" Cable That Comes with The Stereo Adapter Make Your Wireless ...: I recently got the stereo adapter and I was wondering if the ("USB") cable you use to get your controller updated will make your controller like a wired controller. Some of you may know that wired...