Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware ver. 5.15.3165.0

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware ver. 5.15.3165.0 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Does anyone know about new functionality/fixes/known issues for this latest firmware? I cannot find any documentation. submitted by /u/TrueBooker... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrueBooker, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware ver. 5.15.3165.0

Does anyone know about new functionality/fixes/known issues for this latest firmware? I cannot find any documentation.

submitted by /u/TrueBooker
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrueBooker, Aug 12, 2022
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Controller issues

3. savanos7 Win User
  4. Just a Volunteer Win User

Why is XBox so bad

5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Why my xbox one controller suffer from a weird bug that spamming down the left stick and random move the right stick?

6. pasqualeeno Win User

Xbox controllers wont connect to my pc. Via USB

Thema:

Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware ver. 5.15.3165.0

1. Xbox Wireless Controller Firmware ver. 5.15.3165.0 - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller Firmware

2. Can't revert firmware on Xbox Wireless Controller 1914, firmware version 5.13.3143.0. Loss...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't revert firmware on Xbox Wireless Controller 1914, firmware version 5.13.3143.0. Loss...: Exactly as the title suggests, my controller can't connect to my Windows 11 desktop over bluetooth. It will connect to an xbox one, and a Macbook air over bluetooth no problems. There has been...
  3. after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized...

in XBoX on Consoles
    after latest firmware update the wireless xbox controlled is no more correctly recognized...: Using the last firmware update the Xbox one controlled can be paired at the same time with an Xbox and as PC Unfortunately now when paired with a PC using a bluetooth connection is now recognized...
  4. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 Firmware Update Stuck (PC): Hey, I bought my Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 yesterday, and tried to update the controller with the Xbox Accessories App (to use the customization features). But the update progress...
  5. Can't update firmware on xbox wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update firmware on xbox wireless controller: I'm having a small deadzone problem with my one year old xbox controller on PC. It connects wirelessly or wired to my PC and I can play many games with it just fine, but sometimes when I let the...
  6. Series X|S Controller - Huge latency difference between wired and wireless after firmware...

in XboX Insiders
    Series X|S Controller - Huge latency difference between wired and wireless after firmware...: I know that, at least officially, this latest firmware wasn't intended for the current gen controllers, but I'm noticing an insane difference after playing Battlefield V after updating. Maybe...
  7. Xbox Wireless Controller won't turn on after Firmware Update

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Wireless Controller won't turn on after Firmware Update: Wow, I updated the Firmware for the Xbox One Controller and now it wont turn on wirelessly. Please send me a new one. Very unprofessional and inconsiderate of your company to release a firmware...
  8. Xbox wireless controller after firmware update stoppend working on some bluetooth device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless controller after firmware update stoppend working on some bluetooth device: I have an xbox wireless controller. Everything worked good before i try the update with the Windows app "xbox accessories", it does the update correctly but after that i'm unable to use the...
  9. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  10. Wireless controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless controller firmware update: I was pleasantly surprised to be promoted to update my controller firmware after installing the latest ASA build. What was even more impressive was that it didn’t ask me to plug in a USB cable and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox controller firmware downgrade pc