Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable - Availability

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable - Availability in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, Does anybody know when this product will be available for purchase in Portugal? So far I only found it in US, and they don't ship it to Europe... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by kornest21, Nov 20, 2020.

1. kornest21
    kornest21 Guest

Hello,

Does anybody know when this product will be available for purchase in Portugal?

So far I only found it in US, and they don't ship it to Europe

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/accessories/controllers/xbox-wireless-controller-usb-c

Thanks in advance

Best regards,

:)

kornest21, Nov 20, 2020
  2. ColoradoMade27 Win User

Controller won't sync to my xbox

Using a USB cable to connect-

Connect your controller using a micro-USB cable (included with all standard Xbox One wireless controllers and the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit). Standard alkaline batteries won’t be used to power the controller functions while you’re using your controller
    as a wired controller.

If you’re using an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Adaptive Controller, connect your controller using a USB-C cable (included with both controllers).

Depending on the type of controller you have, plug the micro-USB or USB-C cable into the power port on the back of the controller then plug the other end of the cable into your Xbox One. More details can be found
    here on connecting your wireless controller to Xbox consoles: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-a-wireless-controller
  3. Adasaurasrex Win User

Problems with sync function

You should be able to do it following these steps:

Connect your controller using a micro-USB cable (included with all standard Xbox One wireless controllers and the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit). Standard alkaline batteries won’t be used to power the controller functions while you’re using your controller
    as a wired controller.

If you’re using an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 or Xbox Adaptive Controller, connect your controller using a USB-C cable (included with both controllers).

Depending on the type of controller you have, plug the micro-USB or USB-C cable into the power port on the back of the controller then plug the other end of the cable into your Xbox One.

Hope this helps
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Elite 2

Hi,

All Xbox controllers are designed to work wired or wireless on console and PC. So yes, the USB C cable for the Elite should send data, not just charge the battery.
  5. IceStorm III Win User

Console freezes at splash screen

You've tried removing all storage and USB devices (HDD, wireless adapter, controller P&C cables, etc), then booting the console?
  6. ArminatorX Win User

About the cable connection of the elite 2 controller

The controller has an USB Type C to A cable included in the box. The cable is backwards compatible to USB 2.0.

But you can also use your own USB A to C cable if you want.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable - Availability - Similar Threads - Wireless Controller USB

2. Xbox Controller won’t connect to console wirelessly. I can only connect using usb

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller won’t connect to console wirelessly. I can only connect using usb: I can only connect my controller to my console using a usb cord but I can’t link it wirelessly. I’ve tried changed batteries and nothing. While it linked through the usb I can’t use the connect...
  3. Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Headset And Wireless Controller can't connect to a xbox wireless adapter usb at...: Whenever I connect either my headset or my controller separately they work completely fine. But about 5 minutes after I connect both to the same USB the audio starts going out and the xbox...
  4. Xbox controller won’t sync wirelessly or with the usb cable connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller won’t sync wirelessly or with the usb cable connection: My controller refuses to connect to my xbox wirelessly or with the usb cable... it refuses to work, ive tried everything you name it. From connecting it to a usb to trying to sync to the xbox to...
  5. Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Wireless Controller charging via USB (2.0) 5v 0.5A or 5v 1A ?: Hi everyone I would like to charge my Elite wireless II controller via the dock using my TV USB 2.0 rather than the xbox just because the Xbox isn't always on necessarily. Would it damage the...
  6. Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio and mic cutting out issue through a USB wireless and 3.5mm controller headset: headset connections cuts out and makes skipping noises every 18 seconds (cannot hear sound and mic cuts out also), only while playing games, same issue with different headset and through a USB...
  7. Wireless Controller Won't Connect with USB

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Controller Won't Connect with USB: My xBox 360 controller refuses to connect, even after dismantling and having my system cleaned and after purchasing a new controller. I opted for a USB to safely connect my controller to the...
  8. Windows 10: Unable to detect Xbox one wireless controllers through USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10: Unable to detect Xbox one wireless controllers through USB: Hi Previously using PS3 controllers connecting through SCPtoolkit. Decided to change and purchased Xbox one controllers however after several tries windows still unable to detect controllers....
  9. XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX wireless + Windows USB connector controller not working in games: I had windows 10, and the controller worked well , it was like plug and play, but after i changed it to windows, the controller does not work in the game but I can still press the XBOX button to...
  10. wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth: Hello, My Wireless controller for xbox one always disconect and USB cable, and Bluetooth. seiral number: M1008260-001 / 02600372976642 I update firmware, but not working. I do not ring up on...