Xbox wireless controller will not connect to my android phone

Discus and support Xbox wireless controller will not connect to my android phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I have a brand new oneplus nord n100 and everytime i try and connect my controller up, it gives me the pin and passcode error that everyone sees. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MarcusHoover, Feb 22, 2021.

1. MarcusHoover
    MarcusHoover Guest

I have a brand new oneplus nord n100 and everytime i try and connect my controller up, it gives me the pin and passcode error that everyone sees. I have seen methods to get around that but then i get the error "Cant communicate with Xbox wireless controller" so i dont know if whats going on. It works on my other phones and just refuses to work on this one? Anyone have some ideas before i return this ****?

:)

MarcusHoover, Feb 22, 2021
  2. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Smartglass Issues

I'm using a wired connection and the app connects to my One no problem. I'm using the android app and my phone is connecting via wireless to the network.
  3. Mythic Sandman Win User

LG K20 V unable to connect with Xbox 1s controller

See below first and if it doesn't work read more info here:https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...tooth_and_many_buttons_don.27t_appear_to_work

Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your Android device via Bluetooth

Follow these steps to pair your controller to your Android device using Bluetooth:

1. For best performance, update your controller

2. Turn on your Xbox Wireless Controller by pressing the Xbox button.

3. Press the controller
    Connect button
    for three seconds and release.

4. On your Android device open Bluetooth by going to Apps > Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > Turn On

5. Once your phone’s Bluetooth is on, a middle size window will appear on your phone showing the name of nearby Bluetooth devices that are active for pairing

6. Select your Xbox Wireless Controller from the list.

7. Once the Controller has successfully been connected, you will see the words ‘Connected’ appear underneath the Xbox One Controller indicating that the Bluetooth has successfully paired with your
    android phone.

Note: Some Bluetooth controllers support various modes. If your controller is not pairing or working properly, you might try switching modes to see if this improves your experience. However, not
    all devices and controllers will be compatible, so certain functionality may or may not work.
  4. Tesla 746 Win User

Question

It does not, but the Xbox One x controller does and can be used to connect with an Android phone for use with mobile gaming you just use the sync button on the controller to connect with your phone.
  5. Padre784 Win User

Xbox one new "mapping" for their controllers, is anyone else having trouble with it?

If you have smartglass on iOS or android phones or the Xbox app on a windows phone or surface then you can log into that and use the controller function to access the A button. Use that to remap the controller (I'm assuming it's a standard wireless one).
  6. Popogeejoe Win User

Character Still Drifting

Jay go to settings and you can update the controller there...you will need and cord ( I used my cord from my Android phone ) to connect the controller to the Xbox One and follow the directions
Thema:

1. Xbox wireless controller will not connect to my android phone - Similar Threads - wireless controller connect

2. XBOX One recent update no wireless controllers stay connected, even tried new XBOX Series X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One recent update no wireless controllers stay connected, even tried new XBOX Series X...: In the last month a recent update has made all my controllers unusable, the only way they stay connected is via USB lead and when pairing wirelessly they work for a small few clicks and then stop....
  3. Xbox one controller with wireless adapter stopped working Windows 10, cannot connect.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller with wireless adapter stopped working Windows 10, cannot connect.: I've been send a second controller twice, neither works. I've chated for hours yesterday with somebody and was told it's the wireless adapter the problem, The controller problem is ; The adapter...
  4. My Xbox Controller Wireless Adapter wont connect to the controller or nothing

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Controller Wireless Adapter wont connect to the controller or nothing: So I have my wireless adapter for my xbox one controller plugged into the side of my pc, and whenever I turn my chair it gets like move side to side (like im hitting it back and forth) and when it...
  5. How do I connect my Xbox one S controller wirelessly to the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox one S controller wirelessly to the console?: How do I connect my Xbox one S controller wirelessly to the console? whenever i try to connect it fails. 45bb4f6f-fd17-479a-8ae5-8c84a373573d
  6. Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X/S wireless controller won't connect to bluetooth no matter what I do: Yes you read that title correctly, I already did whatever step there is known to man. But this controller, which is just 3 months old, just decided to stop connecting to any devices via Bluetooth....
  7. My wireless controller won't connect after countless efforts

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wireless controller won't connect after countless efforts: Please read everything before responding. I've tried using the sync button on my xbox but it does nothing. When I connect it via USB, it starts to work, but when I unplug the USB, the controller's...
  8. Xbox wireless receiver shuts down when connecting a second controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless receiver shuts down when connecting a second controller: I have 2 identical xbox one controllers and a usb wireless receiver. Both controllers work perfectlly when using only one of them, but when I try connecting a second controller to the usb...
  9. Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...: Hello. I want to connect wired headphones or headset to the new XBox controller via the 3.5mm jack, but I want to use the controller via Bluetooth and still hear audio in the headphones. I have...
  10. Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!: Since I got my XBSX I’ve experienced issues with my headset staying connecting and disconnecting. Sound issues with wireless headsets and OME wired headsets. My controller constantly disconnects...