Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone

Discus and support Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi When using the Wireless Display app on my Xbox my phone is unable to see the Xbox when attempting to setup screen cast. Same issue on two phones so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SoapyCrayon60, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone

Hi

When using the Wireless Display app on my Xbox my phone is unable to see the Xbox when attempting to setup screen cast. Same issue on two phones so issue seems to be with Xbox. Any ideas?

:)

SoapyCrayon60, Feb 3, 2020
  2. JFate777 Win User

Hi SoapyCrayon60,

It might be that your Xbox console is setup on another network, or maybe your phones wifi is turned off. These are simple actions to take but are usually the cause of misfortune. If your wifi network is connected all the right way. Run a network diagnostic
    check through the xbox and make sure it is running up to par. Then attempt again. Hope this helps.
  3. SoapyCrayon60 Win User

Hi Jfate,

Both are connected to the same wireless network and WiFi is active on my phone. Will run check on Xbox connection to double check.

Thanks
  4. SoapyCrayon60 Win User

Hi

Yeah, both are connected to the same wireless network.
  5. blueamcat Win User

Hi Soapy, are they both connected to the same wireless network?
  6. MajorNearMiss Win User

XBox Club: The screenshot images are to dark to see any detail

Hi @Alucario

I had a look at the Xbox App on Windows 10 and the image is fine as expected.

I don't have Xbox App for Android as I don't have an Android phone, I still have a Windows 10 Phone. But when I look at the images on the Xbox App for Windows 10 Phone the images are darker.... and smaller.

So it appears that

1. The Xbox web portal on Windows 10 displays images darker with some kind of 'gradient black' overlay.
    2. The Xbox App on Windows 10 Phones displays the images darker and smaller.
Thema:

1. Xbox Wireless Display App - Android phone - Similar Threads - Wireless Display App

2. Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 cant find the xbox one wireless display app?: i just downloaded the wireless display app on my Xbox one to be able to stream my PC game via my Xbox to the TV but my PC wont discover the Xbox when i try to connect to it (win+p)??...
  3. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app: Hi, i'm using wireless display app on my xbox but there is a problem; if i connect 2 contoller to xbox windows only see one controller in input [img] there is a way to connect 2 controller...
  4. wireless display app for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless display app for xbox: Hi! I have downloaded the wireless display app on my xbox one x, and cecked my pc for every possible compatibility issues, and everything is ok, from my graphic card (nvidia 1660ti) to my WIFI...
  5. Xbox wireless display app and mouse support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wireless display app and mouse support: Can we get mouse support on the xbox wireless display app? I use it when i go to the bedroom to stream my pc games but several games require a actual mouse. The controller as the mouse wont cut...
  6. Need mouse support for wireless display app

in XboX Insiders
    Need mouse support for wireless display app: The wireless display app is nearly perfect but it needs support for a mouse. I use this in my bedroom at night but I own several pc games that need mouse support and the controller mouse is not a...
  7. I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not project my computer to the Xbox One with the Wireless Display app: Hello, I am French so excuse me from my english. My problem is this, I can not display my computer on my Xbox One. I use the "project" feature of my computer and the Xbox One displays connection...
  8. Why won't my PC see my Xbox using Wireless display app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my PC see my Xbox using Wireless display app?: When running the app on my Xbox I click on "connect to wireless display" on my PC and it doesn't see anything? PC sits about 15 feet from the Xbox, tried my laptop and it wont see it either. Why...
  9. Wireless Display app won't connect to my notebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wireless Display app won't connect to my notebook: Dear community. I know, that several posts have been added here already about the new Wirelss Display App, but mine is a bit different: Somehow, my notebook won't connect to the XBOX: I press...
  10. Proper setup for Xbox "Wireless Display" app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Proper setup for Xbox "Wireless Display" app?: I'm having trouble using the new Xbox Wireless Display app to mirror my Win10 desktop and play games. I posted the other day that it seems to somehow kill or disable my NVIDIA GPU and revert to...