xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro

Discus and support xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I own an xbox wireless headset and use it with an xbox wireless adaptor on my PC. Looking at getting a surface pro for work. Does it support use of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KetofolDreamz, Nov 23, 2021.

1. xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro

I own an xbox wireless headset and use it with an xbox wireless adaptor on my PC. Looking at getting a surface pro for work. Does it support use of the wireless headset and xbox controllers without a wireless adaptor? (NOT via bluetooth)

:)

KetofolDreamz, Nov 23, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

I don't know which version of Surface Pro you're talking about, but if your device has the adapter built-in, you can use your Xbox headset or controller with Wireless.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User
  4. skater77i Win User

Help running Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) on Surface Pro X

5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Quick question... I need an answer.

6. gamesgalore-122FEC4C Win User

Wireless Display

Please add me to preview program as well for wireless display. I am hoping to be able to use miracast from Surface Pro 4 to Xbox One.
Thema:

1. xbox wireless headset compatibility with surface Pro - Similar Threads - wireless headset compatibility

2. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Mic Moniotoring not working: Please please can someone give me any information on the following issue I have an Xbox Series S and I purchased an Xbox Wireless Headset. The headset is good and I was able to set up everything,...
  4. Xbox’s Wireless Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox’s Wireless Headset: So I recently bought the Xbox brand for a wireless headset yesterday. The first day I got it all the functions are working well. I turn on my Xbox today and there 2 dials on the left side to...
  5. Xbox wireless headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset: The cover for the left wheel fell off, so now I can see the switch that is used to lower and raise party and game volume, how do I fix it? e2a942d2-241b-4bc9-a0a1-6c99acc97c75
  6. Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logitech g933 spectrum headset is not active or compatible using wireless adapter on Xbox X: Hi, This is such a disappointing issue, I purchased this headset without paying attention that in the near future I would purchase an Xbox which is not compatible, then throw the feature of a...
  7. Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my wireless headset compatible with the xbox one: I recently bought a Hs70 pro wireless gaming headset from corsair and was wondering if it works on xbox. c4a0c288-6d9a-4167-8bea-63c8c4de8ee2
  8. Headsets wireless compatíveis com xbox one s [Mod Translation - Xbox one s compatible...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headsets wireless compatíveis com xbox one s [Mod Translation - Xbox one s compatible...: Alguém poderia me informar quais são os headset wireless que são compatíveis com xbox one s, que consiga utilizar o microfone. [Mod Translation - Could anyone tell me which wireless headset are...
  9. Wireless headset also compatable with mac?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset also compatable with mac?: Im looking for a wireless headset for xboxone that is also compatable with mac. Its for the best man of my wedding. Hes a huge gamer but also does a podcast via skype and would need it for that...
  10. Xbox 360 wireless headset compatibility

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless headset compatibility: Hi, I'm the owner of a Turtle beach Xp500 headset and i'd like to know when Microsoft will release an adapter for the Xbox One. Now that i spent a hard earned 550$ for your system, i got the right...